The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

My Last Post...

For threads of little importance, general chit chat and forum games. Be aware posts do not count in this section.

My Last Post...

Postby Jaba » Nov 30th, '14, 05:35

Eedee: you helped me with a lot of my songs. I made you some album covers. We talk a lot on skype. Your a great nice cool dude. Thanks.
Mr.DGAF: Nice dude. Cool dude. Good friend. Thanks 4 being on here man! You helped me with my music and just gaining respect on here. Helped me grow as an artist as well.
VipBro: You helped me with my song So Confused. Youve always been nice. Thanks. Your cool!
Matdemaz: Youve helped me a lot. Always been nice. Even when ive been sort of a dick. Thanks. Your awesome.
Mr. Change: you were cool. and nice. our beef was shitty... lol
Detroitskillz: you are one hell of a collector. you got some cool ass funny posts. your cool.
CP: when i first joined this forum, you gave me a lot of shit. i was immature then and didnt get how things were on here. i didnt know you were "joking" or whatever. anyways. your funny as fuck. and btw. glad we squashed our "beef" lol. Dear Jaba remains a Tr CLASSIC!
Menzo: Coolest MOD here. Hope your active on HHS cus ur one cool/funny guy
Hopsinshadie: Fuck you. I hated all your posts. Your history here on TR is not appreciated. (nah jk, ur just one weird young bi polar dude. youll get over it. Have ur own opinions. dont let the internet change them).
Raul: #ENCOREFAM4LIFE you realize how good encore is. And u never changed ur opinion after all the haters. I respect that.
Rafeal: you were a cool dude. i love that you love yelawolf! even if ur a little delusional. thanks for being here!
StayWideAwake: best member on here. logical. nice. straight to the point.
Trshady: never saw u much. but reading ur announcement post and ur original goal for this forum is cool. i think u succeeded. thanks for creating this
Blogs: youre one cool funny dude. one of the more respected dudes.
Python: We're friends. Probably you and Eedee are my "best" friends from TR. we talk on skype a lot. you help me tons. thanks. I appreciate it. your a cool dude. glad ur on hhs. P.S. THEY NEED TO UNBAN YOU!
Sajn(REST OF MODS): thanks for helping trshady and keeping this place up!!

If i forgot anyone sorry. Thanks all you guys! This was a place I could come too and joke around, have fun, and discuss/learn more about AMAZING music. I met tons of amazing dudes here. I always had fun here. This place is ony of a kind. I hopefully will always remember this place. One of a kind. Will always have a place in my heart (and favorites bar). Peace dudes. Cya all on Hiphopshelter. I will always remember this place. PEACE! IT'S BEEN REAL! :worship:

#STAN4LIFE
Last edited by Jaba on Nov 30th, '14, 05:40, edited 2 times in total.
Singin' "Bagpipes from Baghdad" again
In my dad's drag draggin' a faggot in a Glad bag
Won't be the last time I make a dramatic entrance like that again
You thought I was lyin' when I said I think that I'm crossin' the line again
I've lost my mind, caution oh God I think I've just thought of another fucking line
Forgive me father, for I have sinned
But hip hop has left me brainwashed with a violent streak
Jaba
Soldier
Soldier

Re: My Last Post...

Postby TheVipBro » Nov 30th, '14, 05:36

ImageImageImageImage
#EncoreFam #TeamNewGeneration
InsaneTRex94 wrote:I say let people fuck who they want to fuck and die how they want to die, whether it be from a heart attack after a Big Mac or crushing their skulls under a weight they were trying to lift.
TheVipBro
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Jaba » Nov 30th, '14, 06:04

TheVipBro wrote:thanks :y: hope to be seeing u in hhs more

Welcome man. I am gonna be active.

THANKS TRSHADY. THANKS EVERYBODY! PEACE YALL! THIS IS MY LAST POST! #STAN4LIFE

THANK YOU ALL! :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:
Singin' "Bagpipes from Baghdad" again
In my dad's drag draggin' a faggot in a Glad bag
Won't be the last time I make a dramatic entrance like that again
You thought I was lyin' when I said I think that I'm crossin' the line again
I've lost my mind, caution oh God I think I've just thought of another fucking line
Forgive me father, for I have sinned
But hip hop has left me brainwashed with a violent streak
Jaba
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Mr Change » Nov 30th, '14, 06:42

:worship: One of the most controversial members in recent times, always got a reaction from people whether it be good or bad. :y: :y:
jinofthewind wrote:And Koolo's sources said... Nothing you idiots Koolo's sources are dead they're locked in my basement

"Soon as I stopped saying I gave a fuck
Haters started to appreciate my art
And it just breaks my heart to look at all the pain I caused
But what am I gonna do when the rage is gone?
And the lights go out in that trailer park?"
Mr Change
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Return to Backstage