The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

This isn't really goodbye.

For threads of little importance, general chit chat and forum games. Be aware posts do not count in this section.

This isn't really goodbye.

Postby slims » Nov 30th, '14, 14:20

well, this is it. The end, but also a new beginning. I will never forget this website and all the people I've met. This forum has helped me open up, online at least. I remember putting up the recording of my voice and thinking that no one would understand me or that people would laugh, but no one did. I appreciated that. You guys are awesome. I also have many memories of waiting for new eminem songs during The Dark Years. lol I remember being so upset about touchdown and fack. I also remember spending a lot of time in the computer lab in a middle school in a small town browsing this forum and the photo gallery on the main site. I also remember being late for gym a lot cause I could not get off the computer. Anyway, thanks for the memories.
slim shady, naughty rotten rhymer
- not an original sig but one from a different site I joined before this one.
slims
Renegade
Renegade

Re: This isn't really goodbye.

Postby SajN » Nov 30th, '14, 14:29

Love you
! Is He Nuts? No, He's InSajN !
SajN
The Almighty
The Almighty

Re: This isn't really goodbye.

Postby yoda you can call me » Nov 30th, '14, 17:46