The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Final Thoughts.

For threads of little importance, general chit chat and forum games. Be aware posts do not count in this section.

Final Thoughts.

Postby Devil'sAdvocate » Nov 30th, '14, 21:20

I love every single one of you guys, I may post on HHS, all respect to my man Notalius and since the big brown man SajN! is involved, i will check on some of you guys from time to time in there. I will always love this place, i have met lots of awesome people. I wouldn't dare listing names because it would be too unfair.

Calandre though, since we may never talk again, i would go arabic OG on you just because it looks like you need dick in your life bb...

and, since hes the first person to speak to me off here... PK! love you babe, you and your weed and awesomeness :wub:
The devil ain't on a level same as him!
Devil'sAdvocate
BOSS
BOSS

Re: Final Thoughts.

Postby Josh » Nov 30th, '14, 21:21

Calandre though, since we may never talk again, i would go arabic OG on you just because it looks like you need dick in your life bb...

dead :laughing:
“In six days God created the heavens and the earth. On the seventh day, Stanley Kubrick sent everything back for modifications.”

#TeamPalvin
#ProtectLoseYourself
Arni da Goat

ImageImage

scrapig wrote:im a sick fuck, just ask Josh.
Josh
Soldier
Soldier

Return to Backstage