The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

It's Been Real

For threads of little importance, general chit chat and forum games. Be aware posts do not count in this section.

It's Been Real

Postby SajN » Nov 30th, '14, 23:16

9 years ago this forum was created.
8 years ago a little Google search led me to this forum.

I was 15 years old. Now I am 23.

Been through so much in life, and and when I was young, TR was always here to support me when I just closed myself in my room and spent my time on the computer. That's why I grew so passionate about TR and didn't want it to die. Plus there were so many awesome members here.
If I was on the internet, I'd be on TR at the same time. I was in school... Fuck school, lemme check TR on my mobile instead. At work I'd be the cashier and at the same time (while there were no customers) argue with members because I did some Admin work they disagreed with. I've even had my private pictures released and photoshopped on SL because of this.
TR improved my English, helped me with my homeworks, taught me about other people in the world, and so much more. The greatest thing here was to witness and participate in the discussion of the release of The Re-Up, Relapse, Relapse Refill, Recovery, H:TS and MMLP2.

Anyway...

If there is one thing I never thought, it was that I'd meet several TR members. One of my long life dreams were to go to Las Vegas. I didn't think it'd happen before I was like 26-27, but last year I visited Las Vegas for two weeks. With who, you ask? A TR member (C-Riz).

And who can forget what happened in 2012... I went to London with my homie Trimss to see Hopsin. Even met him and his crew. Met the owner of this forum for the first time. Cool guy. Had a sub and some drinks with him.

I also fulfilled another life long dream last year. And many members here share(d) the same dream; seeing Eminem live.
Planned with Trimss and Lello, and although Trimss didn't show up (faggot), I still had fun by meeting up with Lello and his friend. After the concert (which was awesome as fuck btw), we met up with Rollefsen and his friends.
I have even met TheGentlePlayer couple times. He lives like 5-10 minutes away from me.

When I created this thread, I wasn't expecting to say much, just shout some member out, but here we are... Luckily I didn't write my whole life story, lol. If you do wanna read my life story, you can read the TR version of it here viewtopic.php?f=29&t=90502

Seeing this forum getting closed will be so weird. For the first time in 8 years, I'll have to remove "View Active Topics" from my bookmark. No more writing "TR" on the search bar on my mobile and then touch the link that pops up. Now I have to get used to write "Hip" to get to HHS.

I am trying to stop writing more, but I keep writing, goddamn it. I feel like shouting out all the people I've had some form of friendship with and talked to a lot, but there are sooooooo many to mention. If I had joined like only 3-4 years ago, it wouldn't be a problem, but 8 years? C'mon son. I'm already an old man. Shit, some of you have seen me go from being a 15 year old to a married 23 year old. Fuck.

Shoutout to all the people on TR I've been in touch with since the big bang, and a special shoutout to TRshady for this forum, and to Notalius for creating HipHopShelter. That forum is gonna be beast, man. My ears don't lie to me.

Special shoutout to my Whatsapp niggas | Facebook niggas | Skype niggas (oh wait, I have none except TR and Noddy) | Football thread niggas | The Ass Thread niggas | The whole motherfucking Shady Staff niggas | SacJb for all the money you gave me in 2009 and some this year | Revolutionary for all the fucking arguments we've had in the football thread throughout the years. I love you, man. |

Hopefully I'll see most of you guys on HipHopShelter :happy:

Umm, I guess that's it.

It's been real.

Now that I look back at this post, I can't believe I wrote this much, but it's typical me :facepalm2
! Is He Nuts? No, He's InSajN !
SajN
The Almighty
The Almighty

Re: It's Been Real

Postby Trimss » Nov 30th, '14, 23:20

:[ This shit sad
Ten toes down motherfucker I'm all in #Slumerican Team
TRShady is shutting down so you better move there:
www.HipHopShelter.com
Trimss
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby yoda you can call me » Nov 30th, '14, 23:22

Whew. Props for everything you've done for this place breh :b: :b:

See you on the other site :y:
The Matrix Has You

Image Image Image
yoda you can call me
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Chazi » Nov 30th, '14, 23:23

Powerful :'(
Chazi
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Sam. » Nov 30th, '14, 23:23

Awwww!
[Rollefsen] - SajN retired, bitch got old, unlike Sams "ladies".
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby HeySamantha » Nov 30th, '14, 23:24

Thank you, SajN, for everything you've done for this site. All of the time and energy you've put in over the years. :flower:
TRShady is shutting down, so we have moved.
Please join us at our new home!
http://www.HipHopShelter.com

HeySamantha
Renegade
Renegade

Postby DƎRDYPK » Nov 30th, '14, 23:28

love you bruh
DƎRDYPK
Stanmilton
Stanmilton

Postby shadyblogger » Nov 30th, '14, 23:33

yoda you can call me wrote:Whew. Props for everything you've done for this place breh :b: :b:

See you on the other site :y:
shadyblogger
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Sam. » Nov 30th, '14, 23:43

You took this site from it infancy to infinity. I loved this place when only you were the Admin - real talk.
[Rollefsen] - SajN retired, bitch got old, unlike Sams "ladies".
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby bigray » Nov 30th, '14, 23:45

either way ill still talk to you sajn!
"I'm about to roll one and light it and fuck it man, no one's invited"-Drake
bigray
Hockey God
Hockey God

Postby Notalius » Nov 30th, '14, 23:51

This inspires me to do some crazy shoutout with all of my posts included .. damn

I love you sajn

My Last Shoutout - My Last Will

http://forum.trshady.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=175438

So kids, am I worth it ? Did I put enough work in ?

#GiveCanadaPureTheDick | 04.12.2014 - The day TR was closed forever

We are here now --> http://www.hiphopshelter.com
Notalius
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby SajN » Nov 30th, '14, 23:52

Calandre wrote:
SajN wrote:| Football thread niggas |

:'(

You're one of them niggas, darling :b:
SajN
The Almighty
The Almighty

Postby SajN » Nov 30th, '14, 23:52

Props to all of y'all
SajN
The Almighty
The Almighty

Postby bigray » Nov 30th, '14, 23:53

Sajn will always be number 1!
"I'm about to roll one and light it and fuck it man, no one's invited"-Drake
bigray
Hockey God
Hockey God

Postby SoldierShady » Nov 30th, '14, 23:57

Gay.
"So one last time, I'm back, 'fore it fades into black and it's all over, behold the final chapter in the saga, trying to recapture that lightning trapped in a bottle twice, the magic that started it all...tragic portrait of an artist tortured....trapped in his own drawings..." - Bruce.

SoldierShady
Renegade
Renegade

Next

Return to Backstage