The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

It's the end... but the moment has been prepared for.

For threads of little importance, general chit chat and forum games. Be aware posts do not count in this section.

It's the end... but the moment has been prepared for.

Postby SG. » Dec 1st, '14, 00:13

TRshady. A forum that lasted 10 years throughout the internet's rapid rise into our day-to-day lives. In 2004, we didn't have Twitter or Instagram, and Facebook was just a twinkle in Mark Zuckerberg's eye. Yet somehow this forum survived to this day. Yet there's no point in me blabbering on about its lifespan.

It was July 2011 when I signed up, in the aftermath of Hell: The Sequel's release when nobody in the real world could put up with me gushing over how good it was. I signed up under the name of Painless, having gotten the ridiculous idea that this would be a good rap name. It wasn't, it isn't and it never will be. It wasn't that long after until I changed my name to Zabe, thinking it was better (it wasn't, it isn't, etc).

I posted under this name for a long time, making quite a few friends, and writing a lot of bullshit verses that didn't really make a lot of sense and weren't that good anyway. It was on TR that my views on hip-hop were expanded. When I signed up, the only rappers I was really a fan of were Eminem, JAY Z and Kanye West. But now, I listen to Run the Jewels, Childish Gambino and Captain Murphy on a daily basis. I was a News Poster, a job that I didn't do very well but I wish I had. It was a privilege to be on the staff of this legendary forum.

I'm not going to give specific shoutouts, but instead I wish to thank every single one of you; from the moderating team to the veterans, from the long-time posters to the newly signed up, thank you for making this forum what it was: the only forum I was every truly dedicated to, and probably ever will be.
Menzo wrote:Lmao, you gotta love Zabe / SG...guy's so underrated.

StayWideAwake wrote:"Naturally handicapped, until proven intentionally retarded"
SG.
The Watcher
The Watcher

Re: It's the end... but the moment has been prepared for.

Postby Sam. » Dec 1st, '14, 00:20

:y:
[Rollefsen] - SajN retired, bitch got old, unlike Sams "ladies".
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Return to Backstage