The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

I hate to be the Bad Guy...

For threads of little importance, general chit chat and forum games. Be aware posts do not count in this section.

I hate to be the Bad Guy...

Postby Mr.DGAF » Dec 1st, '14, 06:10

But I can't Calm Down now that TR is ending. It's driving me Berzerk because I thought I'd be posting here 'Till I Collapse. Say What You Say, but I didn't want to see the Curtains Close so soon. Sometimes I Just Lose It, but I offer No Apologies for those Evil Deeds. HHD may be cool, and I'll probably Spend Some Time there, but I'll always Love You More. Who Knew this forum would become part of The Way I Am? From feeling So Much Better commenting on a certain rappers Legacy to seeing Just Silver post I'm Back every fifteen minutes. It would be Criminal to show No Love to this forum, and I'll miss it So Bad. I'm going Insane at 3 A.M. trying to Stay Wide Awake, hoping that when I dream I'll see your face. I'd have a Guilty Conscious if I didn't post a farewell, and I know you guys are sad; but Cum on Everybody, this isn't Rock Bottom. TR will live forever in our minds, because we know You're Never Over.

So yeah. RIP TR.
You'd be surprised...
How many truths you can hide in flows

Quest for Six
Team Emma Stone
Buns till amazing... :')
Mr.DGAF
Renegade
Renegade

Location: In the back seat of your truck, with duct tape stretched out.

Re: I hate to be the Bad Guy...

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Dec 1st, '14, 06:17

heh :b:
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Re: I hate to be the Bad Guy...

Postby slims » Dec 1st, '14, 09:10

oh, c'mon.
slim shady, naughty rotten rhymer
- not an original sig but one from a different site I joined before this one.
slims
Renegade
Renegade

Return to Backstage