The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

banned from hhs

For threads of little importance, general chit chat and forum games. Be aware posts do not count in this section.

banned from hhs

Postby Just Silver » Dec 2nd, '14, 18:45

I'm not sure what i did if anyone can get more information please post it
Image
User avatar
Just Silver
Band Leader
Band Leader
 
Posts: 7791
Joined: Jun 27th, '09, 03:40
Location: East Coast
Gender: Male

Re: banned from hhs

Postby Chazi » Dec 2nd, '14, 18:55

Mobile just broke nigga
Chazi
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 865
Joined: Sep 23rd, '13, 13:10
Location: Germany
Gender: Male

Re: banned from hhs

Postby Charlotte » Dec 2nd, '14, 18:55

ded
Yo soy la princesa, comprende mis white lines.
User avatar
Charlotte
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Apr 18th, '13, 15:37
Gender: Female

Re: banned from hhs

Postby yoda you can call me » Dec 2nd, '14, 18:57

:laughing:
The Matrix Has You

Image Image Image
User avatar
yoda you can call me
Under The Influence
Under The Influence
 
Posts: 4048
Joined: Oct 14th, '13, 10:47
Location: Dagobah
Gender: Male

Re: banned from hhs

Postby Chazi » Dec 2nd, '14, 18:58

yoda you can call me wrote::laughing:

Nice one Yoda :smoking:
Chazi
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 865
Joined: Sep 23rd, '13, 13:10
Location: Germany
Gender: Male

Re: banned from hhs

Postby Notalius » Dec 2nd, '14, 19:02

you're not banned
Image

My Last Shoutout - My Last Will

http://forum.trshady.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=175438

So kids, am I worth it ? Did I put enough work in ?

#GiveCanadaPureTheDick | 04.12.2014 - The day TR was closed forever

We are here now --> http://www.hiphopshelter.com
User avatar
Notalius
Band Leader
Band Leader
 
Posts: 5578
Joined: Jul 26th, '12, 21:21
Gender: Male

Re: banned from hhs

Postby yoda you can call me » Dec 2nd, '14, 19:02

Chazi wrote:
yoda you can call me wrote::laughing:

Nice one Yoda :smoking:

Didn't think he'd fall for it. It is Tru doe
The Matrix Has You

Image Image Image
User avatar
yoda you can call me
Under The Influence
Under The Influence
 
Posts: 4048
Joined: Oct 14th, '13, 10:47
Location: Dagobah
Gender: Male

Re: banned from hhs

Postby Just Silver » Dec 2nd, '14, 19:11

Well hhs is broken wtf lol already :(
Image
User avatar
Just Silver
Band Leader
Band Leader
 
Posts: 7791
Joined: Jun 27th, '09, 03:40
Location: East Coast
Gender: Male

Re: banned from hhs

Postby Sam. » Dec 2nd, '14, 19:19

202 4 0 0 0 913e757c48a2c495ae2d140084d319fb 5b279687fe09d07d2028b0a55d9e5fc0 0|1 USERNAME authorName|date 3 4 0 0 4 50 Yesterday, 08:59 PM 220 116 5 0 0 95 919 Today, 11:29 PM 444 300 6 This includes suggestions, problems, ideas, etc.]]> 0 0 2 287 Today, 10:07 PM 4 3 7 8 0 0 54 1,939 Today, 11:48 PM 247 192 9 10 11 12 0 0 10 224 Today, 11:46 PM 63 42 13 14 0 0 50 618 Today, 11:42 PM 412 42 15 16 17 0 0 9 137 Today, 08:48 PM 16 96 18 0 0 2 44 Today, 09:17 PM 92 192 20 21 0 0 43 5,385 Today, 11:32 PM 318 213 22 23 0 0 8 271 Today, 11:39 PM 115 106 24 0 0 10 124 Today, 08:31 PM 295 121 46 0 0 5 8 Today, 04:45 PM 378 148 25 0 0 4 123 Today, 11:44 PM 226 205 26 0 0 20 287 Today, 11:07 PM 176 189 27 0 0 7 518 Today, 10:09 PM 410 19 28 0 0 6 127 Today, 09:58 PM 7 298 29 30 0 0 47 350 Today, 08:44 PM 389 96 31 0 0 3 11 Today, 08:25 PM 289 238 44 1 0 0 0 -- 0 40 41 0 0 10 108 Today, 09:04 PM 168 96 42 0 0 2 14 30 Nov 2014 200 18 43 0 0 9 92 Today, 05:59 PM 212 72 32 33 1 0 0 0 -- 0 34 1 0 0 0 -- 0 35 0 0 1 4 Today, 05:57 AM 319 198 36 1 0 0 0 -- 0 12,336 292 300 88
[Rollefsen] - SajN retired, bitch got old, unlike Sams "ladies".
Image
Image
User avatar
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence
 
Posts: 16630
Joined: Jun 7th, '10, 11:10
Location: India
Gender: Male

Re: banned from hhs

Postby Just Silver » Dec 2nd, '14, 19:33

Sam. wrote:202 4 0 0 0 913e757c48a2c495ae2d140084d319fb 5b279687fe09d07d2028b0a55d9e5fc0 0|1 USERNAME authorName|date 3 4 0 0 4 50 Yesterday, 08:59 PM 220 116 5 0 0 95 919 Today, 11:29 PM 444 300 6 This includes suggestions, problems, ideas, etc.]]> 0 0 2 287 Today, 10:07 PM 4 3 7 8 0 0 54 1,939 Today, 11:48 PM 247 192 9 10 11 12 0 0 10 224 Today, 11:46 PM 63 42 13 14 0 0 50 618 Today, 11:42 PM 412 42 15 16 17 0 0 9 137 Today, 08:48 PM 16 96 18 0 0 2 44 Today, 09:17 PM 92 192 20 21 0 0 43 5,385 Today, 11:32 PM 318 213 22 23 0 0 8 271 Today, 11:39 PM 115 106 24 0 0 10 124 Today, 08:31 PM 295 121 46 0 0 5 8 Today, 04:45 PM 378 148 25 0 0 4 123 Today, 11:44 PM 226 205 26 0 0 20 287 Today, 11:07 PM 176 189 27 0 0 7 518 Today, 10:09 PM 410 19 28 0 0 6 127 Today, 09:58 PM 7 298 29 30 0 0 47 350 Today, 08:44 PM 389 96 31 0 0 3 11 Today, 08:25 PM 289 238 44 1 0 0 0 -- 0 40 41 0 0 10 108 Today, 09:04 PM 168 96 42 0 0 2 14 30 Nov 2014 200 18 43 0 0 9 92 Today, 05:59 PM 212 72 32 33 1 0 0 0 -- 0 34 1 0 0 0 -- 0 35 0 0 1 4 Today, 05:57 AM 319 198 36 1 0 0 0 -- 0 12,336 292 300 88

My favorite website
Image
User avatar
Just Silver
Band Leader
Band Leader
 
Posts: 7791
Joined: Jun 27th, '09, 03:40
Location: East Coast
Gender: Male

Re: banned from hhs

Postby Sam. » Dec 2nd, '14, 19:49

Noddy, my man. What the fucks happenin' m8?
[Rollefsen] - SajN retired, bitch got old, unlike Sams "ladies".
Image
Image
User avatar
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence
 
Posts: 16630
Joined: Jun 7th, '10, 11:10
Location: India
Gender: Male

Re: banned from hhs

Postby yoda you can call me » Dec 2nd, '14, 20:04

Im getting this now. Damn
The Matrix Has You

Image Image Image
User avatar
yoda you can call me
Under The Influence
Under The Influence
 
Posts: 4048
Joined: Oct 14th, '13, 10:47
Location: Dagobah
Gender: Male

Re: banned from hhs

Postby DƎRDYPK » Dec 2nd, '14, 21:04

you try clearing your history again Silvz?
___________ImageImageImageImageImage
___________#MegaLan #CH #ImageforVet #NNWO #FreeSticcy #ProtectSSLP #PorchMonkey4Life #JonJafari4President #Hopsin&BasedShadyGimmeYoPS4z
___________ This beat > & This mashup >, HipHopShelter, Charles Hamilton media database
Eminem wrote:Charles Hamilton/Manson & Bronson
User avatar
DƎRDYPK
Stanmilton
Stanmilton
 
Posts: 14613
Joined: Feb 7th, '09, 01:43
Location: Still up in Maylou's ass son
Gender: Male

Re: banned from hhs

Postby Just Silver » Dec 2nd, '14, 23:01

DƎRDYPK wrote:you try clearing your history again Silvz?

Yes a million times
Image
User avatar
Just Silver
Band Leader
Band Leader
 
Posts: 7791
Joined: Jun 27th, '09, 03:40
Location: East Coast
Gender: Male

Re: banned from hhs

Postby DƎRDYPK » Dec 2nd, '14, 23:04

RIP
___________ImageImageImageImageImage
___________#MegaLan #CH #ImageforVet #NNWO #FreeSticcy #ProtectSSLP #PorchMonkey4Life #JonJafari4President #Hopsin&BasedShadyGimmeYoPS4z
___________ This beat > & This mashup >, HipHopShelter, Charles Hamilton media database
Eminem wrote:Charles Hamilton/Manson & Bronson
User avatar
DƎRDYPK
Stanmilton
Stanmilton
 
Posts: 14613
Joined: Feb 7th, '09, 01:43
Location: Still up in Maylou's ass son
Gender: Male

Next

Return to Backstage



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron