The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

soOOOooooOOoo wuts new?? as 4 me...

For threads of little importance, general chit chat and forum games. Be aware posts do not count in this section.

Postby yoshi » Sep 20th, '05, 16:18

i started school 3 weeks ago and i can't wait to finish this school year. :roll: :twisted:

clean versions = shit ;)
Maybe wrote:I'm so awesome, I don't mind looking desperate.

Chet wrote:Fuck House. If I wanted to watch a sarcastic person in the medical field, I would stalk Yoshi :8)
yoshi
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby braindamag00 » Sep 20th, '05, 19:49

dad made me homeskewl :evil: not kew wit me. i got a job tho, so i still get out tha house. i liked goin ta skewl..all my friendz were tite as hell. ...sry bout that whole cd thing..ya, i went thru that prob a while ago..cept it wuz my 'rents that jackd em up :evil: [-( :evil:
these shouldaz hold up so much they wont budge, i'll neva fall or fold up. evn if my colla bonez crush n crumble, i will neva slip or stumble
braindamag00
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby braindamag00 » Sep 21st, '05, 13:46

it dependz wat homeskewln program ur in. i m in american skewl so they send me my books and exams thru tha mail. i finish them n send them back n they grade all tha examz n send those back to me..i didnt git it either when i startd. its complicatd
these shouldaz hold up so much they wont budge, i'll neva fall or fold up. evn if my colla bonez crush n crumble, i will neva slip or stumble
braindamag00
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby AspirinE » Sep 21st, '05, 14:03

braindamag00 wrote:it dependz wat homeskewln program ur in. i m in american skewl so they send me my books and exams thru tha mail. i finish them n send them back n they grade all tha examz n send those back to me..i didnt git it either when i startd. its complicatd

but if u do the exam at home its thouzands of times easier plus u get infinite time and the materials right in front of you

?/????????????
AspirinE
Django
Django

Return to Backstage