The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

ideas of how 2 get back at some 1 needed...:)

For threads of little importance, general chit chat and forum games. Be aware posts do not count in this section.

Postby j_shady » Oct 1st, '05, 05:50

for real haha...i always get hooked up when i go there cuz since i know people and they already know what my drink is gonna be. one time i had a double shot and after had a red bull, rockstar and jamba juice..i was soo like this the whole night :shock:
"I never bow down, and never say doubt/To whom it may concern and whom so ever may try/i'm forever westside and the feather-weight dies/Tell em take ya best shot gon get yourself hot/cus I yelled Bankhead and you felt left out
I ain't mention yo name thats what all this bout"
j_shady
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby j_shady » Oct 1st, '05, 05:57

i forgot i also had a Monster that night too...RockStar is the best in my opinion, Red Bull taste like medicine, but not when you mix it Hypno :twisted:
"I never bow down, and never say doubt/To whom it may concern and whom so ever may try/i'm forever westside and the feather-weight dies/Tell em take ya best shot gon get yourself hot/cus I yelled Bankhead and you felt left out
I ain't mention yo name thats what all this bout"
j_shady
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Previous

Return to Backstage