The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

hahaha finally made it into the elite, 1000th post!!

For threads of little importance, general chit chat and forum games. Be aware posts do not count in this section.

Postby HAYZI » Oct 3rd, '05, 22:33

stop tryina make me feel bad you kno im only windin you up :lol: .......its not my fault tr has his own opinion of a good forum....ok im gonna shut up now its not funny anymore
HAYZI
Role Model
Role Model

Postby HAYZI » Oct 3rd, '05, 22:37

haha im only jokin babe :lol:
ttyl
HAYZI
Role Model
Role Model

Postby j_shady » Oct 4th, '05, 05:43

you guys made her feel bad aww, but shes back on here so i guess its all good haha..everybody smile laugh be merry, its a celebration bitches :lol:
"I never bow down, and never say doubt/To whom it may concern and whom so ever may try/i'm forever westside and the feather-weight dies/Tell em take ya best shot gon get yourself hot/cus I yelled Bankhead and you felt left out
I ain't mention yo name thats what all this bout"
j_shady
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby j_shady » Oct 4th, '05, 05:56

hot damn Ang!! your like right behind me..i bet if i log off and log back on later you'll be at 1000 huh?
"I never bow down, and never say doubt/To whom it may concern and whom so ever may try/i'm forever westside and the feather-weight dies/Tell em take ya best shot gon get yourself hot/cus I yelled Bankhead and you felt left out
j_shady
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby j_shady » Oct 6th, '05, 04:38

haha yeah i do..j/p
j_shady
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Previous

Return to Backstage