The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

hahaha finally made it into the elite, 1000th post!!

For threads of little importance, general chit chat and forum games. Be aware posts do not count in this section.

Postby HAYZI » Oct 1st, '05, 22:41

not really im just gettin bored of havin to demote alyssa :lol:
HAYZI
Role Model
Role Model

Postby HAYZI » Oct 1st, '05, 22:45

you were for a lil while, youd been promoted above bitch but now your barely a bitch after this!
HAYZI
Role Model
Role Model

Postby HAYZI » Oct 1st, '05, 22:53

i said your still a bitch and i can be your hayzi tart if you like cos i kno im still your hayzi pimp in your heart :lol:
HAYZI
Role Model
Role Model

Postby HAYZI » Oct 1st, '05, 22:54

alyssa wrote: :cry: i tried ma bestest :cry:

no wait i wasnt talkin bout the thing yday im talkin bout takin so long to write back
HAYZI
Role Model
Role Model

Postby HAYZI » Oct 1st, '05, 23:00

i realy dont wanna see that

and alyssa you on a thin line of bein made hoe again im makin a small exeption here any other bitch woulda been (hayzi-)pimp slapped and fucked off to my lower rankin pimps by now all without damagin my fur coat and with feather (in hat) still intact :lol:
HAYZI
Role Model
Role Model

Postby HAYZI » Oct 1st, '05, 23:26

good ive had enuf moonin with that feckin avatar! lol
HAYZI
Role Model
Role Model

Postby HAYZI » Oct 1st, '05, 23:35

yours im sick of that babies ass and eminems why cant you put a girls ass up there?? :D :lol:
HAYZI
Role Model
Role Model

Postby HAYZI » Oct 1st, '05, 23:39

i liked marilyn i just have a closer relationship with my corneas at the moment :lol:
dont tell me a girls butt isnt nice, they look a helluva lot better than blokes asses
HAYZI
Role Model
Role Model

Postby HAYZI » Oct 1st, '05, 23:48

alyssa wrote:^^^ i can i can !!!! ^_^ i mean, he's gotta fucking hott ass, but i reckon gurls asses r was hotttttter than guys
more yummier n bouncyer ^_^

apparently your assilicious you cud put your ass in your avatar or in my pm box :wink: :lol:
HAYZI
Role Model
Role Model

Postby HAYZI » Oct 2nd, '05, 00:02

c u later babe ttyl
HAYZI
Role Model
Role Model

Postby j_shady » Oct 2nd, '05, 15:52

so as i read juss finished reading the last few pages you guys talked about how Angie set a record for getting 500 posts haha, then form there to taking down a pic because it was giving Hayzi seizures i guess haha..then from talking about Em's ass...so i'm pretty much caught up, whats next on the agenda?
"I never bow down, and never say doubt/To whom it may concern and whom so ever may try/i'm forever westside and the feather-weight dies/Tell em take ya best shot gon get yourself hot/cus I yelled Bankhead and you felt left out
I ain't mention yo name thats what all this bout"
j_shady
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby j_shady » Oct 3rd, '05, 05:11

3 miles!? man i'd skip P.E. for that day, juss tell your teach i juss did 3 miles can i have a break
"I never bow down, and never say doubt/To whom it may concern and whom so ever may try/i'm forever westside and the feather-weight dies/Tell em take ya best shot gon get yourself hot/cus I yelled Bankhead and you felt left out
j_shady
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby j_shady » Oct 3rd, '05, 05:33

i'd give you a ride if i could...but i cant cuz i'm in the P.I.
j_shady
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby j_shady » Oct 3rd, '05, 05:35

for some weird reason i always do pretty bad when it comes to tests..but regular stuff in school i'm do well
j_shady
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby j_shady » Oct 3rd, '05, 05:53

i cant do any kind of school work unless there is something on either music or the tv..too much concentration makes me lose my concentration
j_shady
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

PreviousNext

Return to Backstage