The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

g_killa is sexy naked pics inside 5000 of them ;) wink wink

For threads of little importance, general chit chat and forum games. Be aware posts do not count in this section.

Re: g_killa is sexy naked pics inside 5000 of them ;) wink w

Postby Hunneh_Buns » Dec 16th, '05, 04:05

Angie wrote:hunny bunny ... why didnt u add me 2 the shout outs.. i was the one asking u 4 it ... cuz she so cute and small shes only 12 u know!

I am 13!!! Lmao

Congrats Angie!!! You supreme now! Tubey thing filled. :happy: :flower: :D :beerchug:
Last edited by Hunneh_Buns on Dec 16th, '05, 04:07, edited 1 time in total.
Hunneh_Buns
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Trigger » Dec 16th, '05, 04:14

:'( :'( :'( simply amazing i, i, :'( im at a loss of words i am so happy 4 u
and yes i understand u had to put the best 4 last it's ok
heyyy see u next time at 6000 i'll be prayin ur still around

welcome to tr, stay active and keep posting u'll be ok :p
Trigger
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Trigger » Dec 16th, '05, 04:19

no promblem, i am just in ahhhhh that u made it to 5000 like ur my idol :worship: :worship: :worship:
Trigger
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Trigger » Dec 16th, '05, 04:23

even at 5000 she still has it, keep on doin wat u do :8)
Trigger
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Trigger » Dec 16th, '05, 04:25

:'( i cry if u cry :'( i hurt when u hurt
Trigger
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Trigger » Dec 16th, '05, 04:30

yepperzzzz
Trigger
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Trigger » Dec 16th, '05, 04:36

alrighty ttyl and congrats again :flower:
Trigger
Soldier
Soldier

Postby AspirinE » Dec 16th, '05, 06:12

Angie wrote:[color=indigo][b]SHOUT OUT

wut wut 5000... X_X
\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/
\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/

well i have much to day b4 i shout my tr ppl out.. lets see... okay umm lets start here.. tee u really need to take your site back.. u might not wanna admit it but u know its not all in ur hands no more..and that ur bad.. if u catch my drift...;)
no disrespect.. to you u are Tee.. lost some respect not over the zombie.. btw know most ppl new T and elvis think so... X_X anywhom.. i miss old Tr :( .. hope im here to see it come back... if it ever douse..

ANgie uve turned this site into a instant messenger and u say that TR is doing wrong...... ur not the person that should be speaking about this...
AspirinE
Django
Django

Postby AspirinE » Dec 16th, '05, 06:21

Angie wrote:
ASPIRINE wrote:

ANgie uve turned this site into a instant messenger and u say that TR is doing wrong...... ur not the person that should be speaking about this...

lol he said he'd done wrong in handing his site to some1 else.. :roll: and if i had done that dont u think the post'n would be a bit faster -_-

u dont need posting faster, u already got 5000 bullshit posts, but thats not the matter, the matter is that u use ur 5000 posts ( wich make u an example) and start talking shit about something u dont know nuthing about...

thank god that we might soon have a section were all that crap is gonna be kept and the posts dont count...

Have a very nice day angie.
AspirinE
Django
Django

Postby AspirinE » Dec 16th, '05, 06:28

Angie wrote:LMAO if i had turned it into an IM things would go a lot faster i didnt say anything about need'n more post
sure will asp..
anywhom u said they didnt count in the u wanna man topic.. i mean the u wanna talk place :unsure: memeber ur like.. so u guys arnt ganna talk cuz ur post count wont go up or w/e :readguidelines:
and i know u just mad cuz i said it like it is.. i just came in to take over and u are doing a pretty damn good job of it :flower:

angie i said there might be a place like this....

u nedda get out of the fucking convo thread and start posting something valueble. and learn to use instant messenger for gods sake. U dont say good morning/night everyday in the Forum, u disscuss here.
AspirinE
Django
Django

Postby AspirinE » Dec 16th, '05, 06:35

Angie wrote:
ASPIRINE wrote:

angie i said there might be a place like this....

u nedda get out of the fucking convo thread and start posting something valueble. and learn to use instant messenger for gods sake. U dont say good morning/night everyday in the Forum, u disscuss here.
wtf are u going on about now.. good morning.. :zipped: okay then... odd.. yet nothing new from u.. anywhom.. i do know how 2 use IM lol why do u htink im on yahoo :happy: not all tr ppl got yahoo or aim .. plus aint that wut u made the "convo thread" :smoking:

I never thought u ppl would have 90% of ur posts there, i have no problem with ocasional usage, infact i encourage it, but now its to fucking rediculous.

i log on after 12 hours and wat i see is another 10 pages in the convo thread and 100 posts by n00bs in the eminem section....

Do not fucking go around saying that this forum is affected the closing of the zombie thread, coz it is of no use and infact it might have a bad effect on the site...
AspirinE
Django
Django

Postby AspirinE » Dec 16th, '05, 06:44

Angie wrote:i didnt say anything about the zombie.. but now that u mention it.. weren't u one of the buddYs if i do recall :smoking:

yes, but my point is this is getting outa hand.

its doing no good to our forum.... :smoking: :smoking: :smoking: :smoking: :smoking: :smoking: ImageImage

id rather have normal discussions then be on the "buddies"

that shit was fun coz there werent much regular members but now we're growing and the "buddies" dont even make topics, i mean ..Come ON!!!!......
AspirinE
Django
Django

Postby AspirinE » Dec 16th, '05, 06:49

Angie wrote:first off.. its the buddY's w/ a Y.. u should know that.. and by the way .. the regulars.. ARE the buddYs lmao

thats wat i said u smartass .....

im saying the regulars arent doing shit on the forum but chit chating....
AspirinE
Django
Django

Postby AspirinE » Dec 16th, '05, 07:06

Are u saying that i never made any good discussion threads, ohhh please angie.

this week i just didnt have the time to post stuff, yet i care to leave an opinion and reply....

ive made lots of good topics 80% of wich are 5 pages worth of discussion, ppl just dont discuss.... that is the reason im mad

the only reason were in ur let talk is cuz we cant be in the zombie.. or else we would be.. X_X

is that a grant to close it?
AspirinE
Django
Django

Postby TRshady » Dec 16th, '05, 11:06

I sense too much love in this room ;)

Angie, I haven't handed the site over and I never will. The truth is I do not have the time and if it wasn't for Aspirine and the moderators he leads, this place would have closed a while back. I never planned to open a forum, it was $hadyboy the original admin who kept begging me. I only ever wanted to work on the sites, but when $hadyboy lost time and left, it left it all on me. I don't have the time to moderate a forum, no one person can do it so help is needed.

It takes a lot of work to keep a forum running smoothly, it's no easy task and the least I would expect of the regular members is to understand this and support the team. The truth is, I make the rules based on what people want and on what I believe is best for the forum .. the same rules that have been here from day one and only when rules get broken and we act on it do people have a problem.

I won't go on .. so congrats on the 5000, and please remember that it's impossible to please everyone .. it can't ever be done and we all need to comprimise a little at times. Oh and to end this:

"Why would I want to destroy something I helped build" ;)
TRshady
Government
Government

Next

Return to Backstage