The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Get shit off ya chest!

For threads of little importance, general chit chat and forum games. Be aware posts do not count in this section.

Re: Get shit off ya chest!

Postby Sobecaspur » Jun 24th, '14, 07:59

I saw dat, and why not "A mare a can"...
that brings an old tune to mind.
http://youtu.be/50Sq4n4kt2k

hahah, shhh, hushy, yea, ok
sobe from kc,
justly hyped forum is Right .
My memories of to be or not to be .
RAH started out and ended in our names, time only tells beauty standing still .
Hard to reach on my own private world alone, one Cinderella shoe that needed to fall.
Fathers the orange he bounced us around often, might as well been thrown out of the window like your mom was talking.
Sobecaspur
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Jaba » Aug 13th, '14, 04:12

FUCK FUCK FUCK CANT TAKE THE STRESS!

I MAKE A MESS AS MY PENIS LETS...
ALL THIS SEMAN OUT AND I JUS CANT REST!

#JABA4RAPFREESTYLEOFDAYEAR
Singin' "Bagpipes from Baghdad" again
In my dad's drag draggin' a faggot in a Glad bag
Won't be the last time I make a dramatic entrance like that again
You thought I was lyin' when I said I think that I'm crossin' the line again
I've lost my mind, caution oh God I think I've just thought of another fucking line
Forgive me father, for I have sinned
But hip hop has left me brainwashed with a violent streak
Jaba
Soldier
Soldier

Postby mdemaz » Aug 13th, '14, 04:21

Jaba wrote:FUCK FUCK FUCK CANT TAKE THE STRESS!

I MAKE A MESS AS MY PENIS LETS...
ALL THIS SEMAN OUT AND I JUS CANT REST!

#JABA4RAPFREESTYLEOFDAYEAR

Powerful.
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby ThomasJ » Aug 13th, '14, 12:33

My dad is cheating on my mom, and he acts as if it's not a big deal.
He thinks he's entitled to his own private life. If you want your own private life, leave you fucking asshole!!!
God I can't wait till I get a job so me and my mom can move out...
...The mortician of love, sent from above
Forced entry, the more wenchy, the more stingy I become
Been doing this for more than a quarter century, I'm just numb...
ThomasJ
Renegade
Renegade

Postby mdemaz » Aug 13th, '14, 12:34

ThomasJ wrote:My dad is cheating on my mom, and he acts as if it's not a big deal.
He thinks he's entitled to his own private life. If you want your own private life, leave you fucking asshole!!!

Been there, done that. :'(
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby ThomasJ » Aug 13th, '14, 12:56

mdemaz wrote:
ThomasJ wrote:My dad is cheating on my mom, and he acts as if it's not a big deal.

How did your situation turn out (if you don't mind me asking)?
...The mortician of love, sent from above
Forced entry, the more wenchy, the more stingy I become
Been doing this for more than a quarter century, I'm just numb...
ThomasJ
Renegade
Renegade

Postby mdemaz » Aug 13th, '14, 13:09

ThomasJ wrote:
mdemaz wrote:

How did your situation turn out (if you don't mind me asking)?

Good!

Dad lives with a midget and I'm my mother's carer 24/7.

:y:
ImageImageImage

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby mdemaz » Aug 13th, '14, 13:35

True Wiz wrote:I hate how depressed my business is making me, the money isn't worth it if I'm not happy.

I can make you happy.
ImageImageImage

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby mdemaz » Aug 13th, '14, 13:51

demaz is forever alone
ImageImageImage

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby SajN » Aug 13th, '14, 13:54

True Wiz wrote:
Hage wrote:
True Wiz wrote:I hate how depressed my business is making me, the money isn't worth it if I'm not happy.

It still seems rather small tbh ( judging from the site, dunno if you got an actual store) , that is if paradox-apparel is the only business you have.

That's the thing. It was small, but then we got featured in a Four Pins article and we've blown up. (I'll see if I can find it)

We're shipping massive units around the world, and we're seriously understaffed. In that time we've also been sued, so all this stuff is just getting to me.

We can PM if you wanna talk more, I'm not sure how much I can say in public (given that you're also growing atm, I think it'd be cool. We're both 19, right?)

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Open up your store in Norway. I can of course be the manager of the Norway region :flower:
! Is He Nuts? No, He's InSajN !
SajN
The Almighty
The Almighty

Postby Mr Evil » Aug 13th, '14, 14:02

mdemaz wrote:demaz is forever alone

Would bring a tear to a glass eye :'( :'(
S/O to Bizarre for wearing a WonderBra

CanadaPure wrote:Mr Evil and I will have to mud wrestle with Hesky to get him under control
Horse wrote:Evil for 2015 vet
Mr Evil
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Brijeshkumar18 » Aug 16th, '14, 12:52

let's be cops Action Movie See Full Now

Loved the script for The Expendables 3

Accentuating outdated activity with dull dialogs, new chief Patrick Hughes blends it up with punchy lines from prepared performing artists. As blade hurlers, Statham and Snipes (as the pronounced toward oneself 'blade before Christmas') have a lot of lines to this impact. Then, returning cast parts Dolph Lundgren, Jet Li, Randy Couture, and Arnold Schwarzenegger are in only for a couple of seconds.
Brijeshkumar18

Postby runSA » Sep 1st, '14, 22:21

In about a year ive transferred schools, somehow became really popular because of football, threw a party, had the cops come to it, now alot of people still like me but a ton of spoiled pricks I thought were my friends ask me what happened at the party. I answered the same question about 100 times to people. Because of all of this I smoke and drink alot. I seemed to be doing okay again in May and then I went to my school concert drunk and ended up getting with my girlfriend at the time best friend after it. Then I hurt myself at a track meet the next day. Then I thought I found a perfect girl again but I fucked it up by saying some dumb things that she forgave for but then 2 days later I drank a ton of vodka and smoked liked 4 ls and called her and she got pissed off and we broke up. Then I went on vacation everything seemed fine because I was away from the drama but then I come back for football and ive been playing like shit lately and i don't want to lose my starting job. And i feel like I can't tell any friends how bad I feel because I don't want people thinking im depressed because im not im just going through hard times
"This world is mine for the taking, make me king as we move toward a new world order"
-Eminem
RIP TR 2005-2014
We live on at http://www.hiphopshelter.com
runSA
Soldier
Soldier

Postby DƎRDYPK » Oct 2nd, '14, 23:19

runSA wrote:In about a year ive transferred schools, somehow became really popular because of football, threw a party, had the cops come to it, now alot of people still like me but a ton of spoiled pricks I thought were my friends ask me what happened at the party. I answered the same question about 100 times to people. Because of all of this I smoke and drink alot. I seemed to be doing okay again in May and then I went to my school concert drunk and ended up getting with my girlfriend at the time best friend after it. Then I hurt myself at a track meet the next day. Then I thought I found a perfect girl again but I fucked it up by saying some dumb things that she forgave for but then 2 days later I drank a ton of vodka and smoked liked 4 ls and called her and she got pissed off and we broke up. Then I went on vacation everything seemed fine because I was away from the drama but then I come back for football and ive been playing like shit lately and i don't want to lose my starting job. And i feel like I can't tell any friends how bad I feel because I don't want people thinking im depressed because im not im just going through hard times

You should shoot some shit up
DƎRDYPK
Stanmilton
Stanmilton

Postby runSA » Oct 3rd, '14, 01:44

Aone10 wrote:
runSA wrote:In about a year ive transferred schools, somehow became really popular because of football, threw a party, had the cops come to it, now alot of people still like me but a ton of spoiled pricks I thought were my friends ask me what happened at the party. I answered the same question about 100 times to people. Because of all of this I smoke and drink alot. I seemed to be doing okay again in May and then I went to my school concert drunk and ended up getting with my girlfriend at the time best friend after it. Then I hurt myself at a track meet the next day. Then I thought I found a perfect girl again but I fucked it up by saying some dumb things that she forgave for but then 2 days later I drank a ton of vodka and smoked liked 4 ls and called her and she got pissed off and we broke up. Then I went on vacation everything seemed fine because I was away from the drama but then I come back for football and ive been playing like shit lately and i don't want to lose my starting job. And i feel like I can't tell any friends how bad I feel because I don't want people thinking im depressed because im not im just going through hard times

whew

hopsinshadie 2.0

Fuck no. I don't want to be compared to that guy :laughing:
"This world is mine for the taking, make me king as we move toward a new world order"
-Eminem
RIP TR 2005-2014
We live on at http://www.hiphopshelter.com
runSA
Soldier
Soldier

PreviousNext

Return to Backstage