The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

I'ma be gone for a week (could be longer)

For threads of little importance, general chit chat and forum games. Be aware posts do not count in this section.

Postby yoshi » Feb 18th, '06, 22:16

noooo, Sarah, don't go!! :'( :'( 4 weeks is a incredibly long time :confusion: well, i feel sorry for ya, i like camps with my class but 4 weeks is too long, even for me :confusion:

Sarah and what about hm.. we'll just hide you somewhere so you don't have to go? :shifty:

but try to have nice time and don't forget about us :p bye :'( :'( :'(
Maybe wrote:I'm so awesome, I don't mind looking desperate.

Chet wrote:Fuck House. If I wanted to watch a sarcastic person in the medical field, I would stalk Yoshi :8)
yoshi
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby yoshi » Feb 18th, '06, 22:23

wait, let me find a box big enough :p

but.. life without music? they won't let u take discman or anything else?! :confusion:

Chet wrote:Fuck House. If I wanted to watch a sarcastic person in the medical field, I would stalk Yoshi :8)
yoshi
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby yoshi » Feb 18th, '06, 22:41

^ so it's definitely not for me :confusion: i'm typical electricity consumer :p living without cellphone sux :'( even more that without hot water :p damn, Sarah, i would feel just exactly like u now.. :'( so what are you going to do there? :unsure:

yoshi
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby yoshi » Feb 18th, '06, 23:23

it still sucks. :'( :'( :'( well.. try to have fun Sarah, we'll miss ya :(

yoshi
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Previous

Return to Backstage