The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Official Recovery Thread !!!

All questions and discussions on Eminem to be found here.

Official Recovery Thread !!!

Postby iraqi4life » Apr 14th, '10, 20:28

check twitter
100% legit. :sweating:
And a video to prove it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0zx9KvuGdo
:D

Edited by SajN:

http://www.eminem.com/blog/default.aspx?nid=25818

Eminem Scraps The Sequel: New Album, RECOVERY Set For June 22nd Release

SANTA MONICA, CA - April 15, 2010 - The much-anticipated new album from Eminem, Recovery (Aftermath/Interscope), will be released June 22, 2010, it was announced today by Interscope Records. On Recovery, his seventh major label studio album, Eminem has reached out to an exciting list of first-time collaborators, including DJ Khalil, Just Blaze, Jim Jonsin and Boi-1da, among others.

Eminem releases Recovery just over a year after his last album, 2009’s Relapse. Relapse put the cap on an impressive ten years of recorded output, and contributed to Eminem being the biggest selling artist of 2000-2009. In recognition of this, Neilsen SoundScan named him their Artist of the Decade. Relapse entered the charts at #1 and, at nearly double platinum, was the best selling rap album of last year. It also earned Eminem his 11th Grammy award, winning in the Best Rap Album category. Relapse’s first single, “Crack A Bottle” from Eminem, Dr. Dre and 50 Cent, soared to #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 (Eminem’s second #1 after 2002’s “Lose Yourself”) and set a SoundScan record at the time of its release for opening week download sales (418,000). The album also spun off two other hits; the Top 10 “We Made You” and Top 20 “Beautiful.”

"I had originally planned for Relapse 2 to come out last year," remarked Eminem. "But as I kept recording and working with new producers, the idea of a sequel to Relapse started to make less and less sense to me, and I wanted to make a completely new album. The music on Recovery came out very different from Relapse, and I think it deserves its own title."

Eminem has sold more than 78,000,000 albums worldwide. After 1999’s quadruple platinum The Slim Shady LP, The Marshall Mathers LP (2000) and The Eminem Show (2002) became two of the Top 5 best selling albums of the 2000s, with approximately 10,000,000 copies of each sold in the U.S. alone. 2004’s Grammy-nominated Encore reached #1 and was certified quadruple platinum. The #1, double platinum, 2005 greatest hits collection Curtain Call: The Hits and #2, platinum, 2006 various artists compilation Eminem Presents: The Re-Up followed.
Last edited by iraqi4life on Apr 17th, '10, 21:12, edited 2 times in total.
iraqi4life
Soldier
Soldier

Re: **OFFICAL** RECOVERY SOURCE

Postby UofLCard » Apr 14th, '10, 20:28

iraqi4life wrote:check twitter
100% legit. :sweating:

Em's twitter?
LEVITIKUZ wrote:Did y'all know Eminem's initials are MM. Like his name!!!

TRshady's unofficial official Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/trshadycommun
UofLCard
Louisville's Finest
Louisville's Finest

Postby Pllumi » Apr 14th, '10, 20:29

its confirmed :worship: :worship: :worship:
Pllumi
Renegade
Renegade

Postby OMEGA » Apr 14th, '10, 20:29

Fuck yeah motherfuckers son of bitches dick suckers pussies. :worship:

SANTA MONICA, CA - April 15, 2010 - The much-anticipated new album from Eminem, Recovery (Aftermath/Interscope), will be released June 22, 2010, it was announced today by Interscope Records. On Recovery, his seventh major label studio album, Eminem has reached out to an exciting list of first-time collaborators, including DJ Khalil, Just Blaze, Jim Jonsin and Boi-1da, among others.

Eminem releases Recovery just over a year after his last album, 2009’s Relapse. Relapse put the cap on an impressive ten years of recorded output, and contributed to Eminem being the biggest selling artist of 2000-2009. In recognition of this, Neilsen SoundScan named him their Artist of the Decade. Relapse entered the charts at #1 and, at nearly double platinum, was the best selling rap album of last year. It also earned Eminem his 11th Grammy award, winning in the Best Rap Album category. Relapse’s first single, “Crack A Bottle” from Eminem, Dr. Dre and 50 Cent, soared to #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 (Eminem’s second #1 after 2002’s “Lose Yourself”) and set a SoundScan record at the time of its release for opening week download sales (418,000). The album also spun off two other hits; the Top 10 “We Made You” and Top 20 “Beautiful.”

"I had originally planned for Relapse 2 to come out last year," remarked Eminem. "But as I kept recording and working with new producers, the idea of a sequel to Relapse started to make less and less sense to me, and I wanted to make a completely new album. The music on Recovery came out very different from Relapse, and I think it deserves its own title."

Eminem has sold more than 78,000,000 albums worldwide. After 1999’s quadruple platinum The Slim Shady LP, The Marshall Mathers LP (2000) and The E Full Story »
OMEGA
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby BeautifulEscape » Apr 14th, '10, 20:31

There's our confirmation!!!!!!! :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Fuckkkkkk yeahhhhhh!!!!!! :smoking:

(http://www.eminem.com/)
BeautifulEscape
Soldier
Soldier

Re: Offical Recovery Thread !!!

Postby Slim Shady 313 » Apr 14th, '10, 20:34

(Sigh of relief) and then - YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Soon as my flow starts/I compose art like the ghost of Mozart/
Even though they all say that they're real I know that most aren't

Eminem/Stay Wide Awake/ Relapse 2009
Fuck Relapse/Im on the way to Recovery
Eminem/ Recovery/ June 22 2010
Slim Shady 313
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Slim Shady 313 » Apr 14th, '10, 20:36

I can actually feel the excitement rushing through my blood. Ive never actually felt something like this before. Anyone else??
Soon as my flow starts/I compose art like the ghost of Mozart/
Even though they all say that they're real I know that most aren't

Eminem/Stay Wide Awake/ Relapse 2009
Fuck Relapse/Im on the way to Recovery
Eminem/ Recovery/ June 22 2010
Slim Shady 313
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby kevinh » Apr 14th, '10, 20:36

had it with relapse
misplaced by then
no meaning in life

I'm just gettin high, gettin high
Think of suicide, suicide
kevinh
Soldier
Soldier

Postby DanWS » Apr 14th, '10, 20:37

Man, this is FINALLY the news we've all been waiting MONTHS for!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD
TRshady wrote:The server is indeed unaware of the greatness that is DanWS.
DanWS
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Dohc-Nyne » Apr 14th, '10, 20:38

Anyone whos a true fan should be feelin it :p
Dohc-Nyne
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Alaine » Apr 14th, '10, 20:40

can't wait for the first single!! :worship: :worship: and album cover!!! and tracklist!! :o OMG so much things to look forward to now :happy:
Alaine
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby AJS2050 » Apr 14th, '10, 20:40

Great album name IMO. :y:
AJS2050
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Banks » Apr 14th, '10, 20:40

:worship: :worship:
Banks
Soldier
Soldier

Postby HereHere » Apr 14th, '10, 20:40

I think I speak for everyone when I say...

HereHere
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Aquamarina » Apr 14th, '10, 20:41

I'm fuckin excited :p
please people no trolling about the first single
I was born to brew up storms, stir up shit, kick up dust, cuss till i slur up spit.
Grew up, to quick, went through to much, knew too much shit. Corrupt
And I'ma pour it on like syrup bitch.
[code][/code]
Aquamarina
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Next

Return to Eminem