The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Eminem Sued By Victims Of AM3 Tour Bus Crash

All questions and discussions on Eminem to be found here.

Eminem Sued By Victims Of AM3 Tour Bus Crash

Postby eminemcaparica » Aug 26th, '05, 23:42

ST. LOUIS, Missouri (AP) -- A lawsuit has been filed against Eminem, his bus driver and tour bus company seeking unspecified damages for a July accident involving seven vehicles in western Missouri.

The lawsuit was filed Thursday in St. Louis by Michigan truck driver Breck Wyngarden and his wife, Ascension "Tina" Wyngarden. Along with Eminem, whose real name is Marshall Mathers III, the suit names bus driver Charlie Dilligard and the tour bus company, Entertainment Coaches of America.

The accident happened July 13 about 25 miles east of Kansas City. Eminem was not on the bus, but seven people on the Anger Management Tour were among 11 sent to the hospital. Also hospitalized were Tina Wyngarden, two motorcycle drivers and a motorcycle passenger.

Among those injured from the tour bus were the driver; Eminem's DJ Alan Maman, also known as Alchemist; and Stanley Benton, 26, a rapper who goes by the name Stat Quo and is considered one of Eminem's proteges.

The Missouri State Highway Patrol said the bus was westbound about 6 p.m., on its way to a tour stop in Denver after a stop in Chicago.

Attorney Jeff Lowe, who is representing the Wyngardens, claimed the tour bus swerved to avoid a collision, but struck the side of the tractor-trailer. The lawsuit said Breck Wyngarden suffered rib injuries, while his wife injured her head, neck and back.

Spokesmen for Eminem and Entertainment Coaches of America did not return phone messages Friday. There was no phone listing for Dilligard, of Suitland, Maryland.
Last edited by eminemcaparica on Aug 27th, '05, 02:29, edited 1 time in total.
eminemcaparica
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Hunneh_Buns » Aug 26th, '05, 23:51

That's kinda dumb because it wasn't eminem's fault
Hunneh_Buns
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby D12lvr13 » Aug 27th, '05, 02:07

That's so retarded... when is he gonna get a fuckin' break? His aunts suing him, these bitches are suing him, and he's in the hospital. What's next, fuckers?!

:x
D12lvr13
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

sued

Postby EMIN3M » Aug 27th, '05, 02:12

maybe all the drama eminem is going tho will fuel some rhymes like the marshal mathers lp..where he's the angry blonde...he cant catcch a break a tho..KEEP YA HEAD UP EM!
EMIN3M
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Kirbee » Aug 27th, '05, 04:24

^word... everybody trying to get shit from him lately it seems like
Kirbee
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby DragonzEdge » Aug 27th, '05, 07:44

if i had that lawsuit against me, theyll need to add assault
DragonzEdge
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby misa » Aug 27th, '05, 08:08

tht aint fair y dont they give the guy a break :x and it aint like he was drivin the bus stupid ppl
misa
Soldier
Soldier

Postby walend » Aug 27th, '05, 10:37

yea seems like everybody wants to take shit on eminem now
walend
Renegade
Renegade

Postby yoshi » Aug 27th, '05, 12:21

shit.. i guess that's one of the worst weeks in his life.. :? it wasn't bus driver, he even wasn't there.. how stupid can people be?! :shock:
Maybe wrote:I'm so awesome, I don't mind looking desperate.

Chet wrote:Fuck House. If I wanted to watch a sarcastic person in the medical field, I would stalk Yoshi :8)
yoshi
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Wendy » Aug 27th, '05, 12:25

People are such morons, but Em will get through this cause he has friends and his daughters.
Wendy
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Hailie » Aug 27th, '05, 17:23

It's fuckin' stupid. :roll:
::They fuck you and fuck you and fuck you, and just when you think it's over, that's when the real fucking begins!::
Hailie
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Curious » Aug 27th, '05, 20:13

You've gotta be kidding - I just can't believe that people AND a legal system can be this stupid. I think what the US really needs is a law against moronic lawsuits, how can you file a suit against somebody who's not even on the bus for C..... sake? Is money really all people think about???? :x
Curious
Renegade
Renegade

Postby BlaqReaper » Aug 28th, '05, 05:16

it's unfair and em's life seems to be getting just worse and worse.
BlaqReaper
Soldier
Soldier

Postby >SkY< » Aug 28th, '05, 09:16

Well ... ppl are full of shit :shock:
no comment...
>SkY<
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

poor em

Postby braindamag00 » Sep 5th, '05, 17:07

i agree. its like people live to do this

That's so retarded... when is he gonna get a fuckin' break? His aunts suing him, these bitches are suing him, and he's in the hospital. What's next, fuckers?!
these shouldaz hold up so much they wont budge, i'll neva fall or fold up. evn if my colla bonez crush n crumble, i will neva slip or stumble
braindamag00
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Return to Eminem