The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

do u want eminem to start datin again????

All questions and discussions on Eminem to be found here.

do u think emienm shoul date again

yes
58%
NO!!!!
42%

Total votes : 26

Postby yoshi » Aug 26th, '05, 21:59

ya'll better leave this topic, it's his businness and we don't have any bearing on his decisions..
Maybe wrote:I'm so awesome, I don't mind looking desperate.

Chet wrote:Fuck House. If I wanted to watch a sarcastic person in the medical field, I would stalk Yoshi :8)
yoshi
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Re: do u want eminem to start datin again????

Postby flaco24 » Aug 28th, '05, 18:29

luv4em13 wrote:i was wonderin if anybody wants eminem to start datin again?? I think it would b good, even though he said that he doesnt think he could ever again thanks to kim. I was just wonderin bout it. Its a tough choice 4 me but i think he should. just let me know wat u think.

I really hope your a woman. That's kinda gay,
flaco24
Soldier
Soldier

Postby luv4em13 » Aug 28th, '05, 18:53

YES 4 PETES SAKES IM A WOMAN!!!!!! I know that would b weird, but im a gurl! omg! :roll:
luv4em13
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby 7amoudi » Aug 30th, '05, 11:53

DARJAN333 wrote:i think no...cuz he has hailie,and if he start dating-it will be too hard 4 hailie to accept that...

yea im with U, i support ur choise n ur reasonin....n i think tht Kim n EM r still in love!!!
7amoudi
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby dilara_1982 » Aug 30th, '05, 23:34

7amoudi wrote:
DARJAN333 wrote:i think no...cuz he has hailie,and if he start dating-it will be too hard 4 hailie to accept that...

yea im with U, i support ur choise n ur reasonin....n i think tht Kim n EM r still in love!!!

yeah and thats so fucking shit...they are both crazy n he will never know if a woman loves only his money or just himself if he don't try it. and what's that with hailie??? she has got a sister and this kid is not from her daddy... :roll: he can't be alone for the rest of his live beause of his child...

and by the way: why are u so fucking sure that there'S nobody in his live??just because he doesn't talk about it don't mean that he has no girlfriend. think about it!!! :wink:
dilara_1982
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby 7amoudi » Aug 31st, '05, 05:34

dilara_1982 wrote:
7amoudi wrote:

yeah and thats so fucking shit...they are both crazy n he will never know if a woman loves only his money or just himself if he don't try it. and what's that with hailie??? she has got a sister and this kid is not from her daddy... :roll: he can't be alone for the rest of his live beause of his child...

and by the way: why are u so fucking sure that there'S nobody in his live??just because he doesn't talk about it don't mean that he has no girlfriend. think about it!!! :wink:

another sis for hailie naaa thyr rumors just rumors...n i guess u dont know EM tht much...1st is pretty obvious in his songs he still loves kim n 2nd he has way too many thin to think abt n not waste his time n findin a girlfriend...n yea one more thin Eminem is not alone, hes got his best friends near him always!!!
7amoudi
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby DragonzEdge » Aug 31st, '05, 06:16

just let this topic die

Em and Kim are workin things out.
DragonzEdge
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby dilara_1982 » Aug 31st, '05, 16:29

DragonzEdge wrote:just let this topic die

Em and Kim are workin things out.

yeah they are always workin' things out :roll: this relationship is not healthy..and by the way: hailie has got a lil sis ok???that the fuckin' reality.... kim became pregnant after the divorce form someone else...so she can fuck another man but eminem should not meet another woman???looool :lol: he should go on man there are a lot of woman who are not after his shit money..... :wink:
dilara_1982
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby D12lvr13 » Sep 2nd, '05, 00:49

dilara_1982 wrote:man there are a lot of woman who are not after his shit money..... :wink:

Dayum straight!! :D
D12lvr13
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby bettemand » Sep 4th, '05, 08:42

luv4em13 wrote:i was wonderin if anybody wants eminem to start datin again?? I think it would b good, even though he said that he doesnt think he could ever again thanks to kim. I was just wonderin bout it. Its a tough choice 4 me but i think he should. just let me know wat u think.

what a stupid question, do I think he should? I dont care isnt that Em's decision?
bettemand
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby luv4em13 » Sep 4th, '05, 17:03

i know it sounds like a stupid question, but, i was asked it once & didnt know wat to say, i was just wonderin wat u peeps thought in here, i didnt know wat yalld think, thats y i made this post! :)
luv4em13
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Curious » Sep 4th, '05, 21:06

bettemand wrote:

what a stupid question, do I think he should? I dont care isnt that Em's decision?

I second that bettemand, it's nobody's business but Em's. I just hope he'll be able to find happiness and contentment in his life at some point, whether it's with somebody or not.
Curious
Renegade
Renegade

Postby DezareaReaceaDean » Sep 5th, '05, 06:24

You all are right it is Em's desision and im Gunna leave this subject alone.
If a a recipee is on simmer and on the back burner and not burning but is fully cooked it is best if you put out the fire while you can and If its not burned or has already been stirred let it sit do not stir it again.
DezareaReaceaDean
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Location: Some Where In Hell Just South Of The Devil Called WILL SMITH AND BRITNEY SPEARS

Previous

Return to Eminem