The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Eminem wanting a chat with Koolo?

All questions and discussions on Eminem to be found here.

Re: Eminem wanting a chat with Koolo?

Postby shadyboymez » Feb 21st, '11, 05:27

Emadyville wrote:
shadyboymez wrote:Koolo won't talk to him, no matter how much money they offer . He's said it for himself in his forum.

I think this is gonna come down to a lawsuit tbh

what i want to know is, is the person who is leaking him this shit in trouble, is koolo in trouble, or both?

it seems like nobody will be in trouble whatsoever , but if Eminem does want a chat with Koolo and Koolo wants nothing to do with it, then something will happen. I think it'll result in eminem releasing a bunch of stuff just so that Koolo doesn't.. That isn't just wishful thinking i believe it is very likely
ahead of my time, in my prime, one of a kind, out of my mind
shadyboymez
Soldier
Soldier

Postby xnoxiousx » Feb 21st, '11, 05:35

True. But for some strange reason, I have faith in Eminem for his next album. I think that the backlash from (a portion) of his hardcore fans about Recovery and its supposed poppiness and softness, blablabla etc. can give Eminem lots to talk about and lots to prove.
How would eminem even know this he does not read the forums or use the internet.

Only way he would know if a fan or a friend told him to his face.
xnoxiousx
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Master Chief » Feb 21st, '11, 05:37

shadyboymez wrote:
Master Chief wrote:^ In an interview, I think he said that deep down inside he is a stan. I know I read it somewhere.

But, being a stan isn't a bad thing as long as you don't take it over the top and dismiss any other rapper/music besides Eminem or things like that. I'm a stan but I'm a fan of countless other Hip-Hop artists (HUGE fan of Tech, Budden, Royce & Hopsin).

That's why I think SL is a retarded forum. They bash on stans. Why? Just let 'em be, they love Eminem so they're in the Eminem section to discuss about their fav. music artist.

it's not like that at all. they bash the horrible posters
i hope this link works because you need to see this http://www.studioleaks.info/forums/show ... php?t=1538. or just go on there and look in the General Section for the Stan Hall of Fame 2011 thread. It is embarrassing to anyone who truly wants to call themselves a stan.

That girl Trinell is what I meant when I said that it's ok until you take it over the top. The other two are obvious Eminem-only stans but like I said those stuck up cunts in SL should just let them be or maybe at least insult them once and move on. It seems like SL is obsessed with insulting every harcore Eminem fan.

I'm proud to be a stan...but a normal stan. I love 95% of what Eminem makes but it's not my fault his music really appeals to me :coffee:

xnoxiousx wrote:
True. But for some strange reason, I have faith in Eminem for his next album. I think that the backlash from (a portion) of his hardcore fans about Recovery and its supposed poppiness and softness, blablabla etc. can give Eminem lots to talk about and lots to prove.
How would eminem even know this he does not read the forums or use the internet.

Then how did he find about the accent/serial killing subject matter complaints? Paul tells him about what his fans say/complain about.

Satirical Graphitical Productions.
Master Chief
Role Model
Role Model

Postby xnoxiousx » Feb 21st, '11, 05:42

Master Chief wrote:
shadyboymez wrote:
Master Chief wrote:^ In an interview, I think he said that deep down inside he is a stan. I know I read it somewhere.

But, being a stan isn't a bad thing as long as you don't take it over the top and dismiss any other rapper/music besides Eminem or things like that. I'm a stan but I'm a fan of countless other Hip-Hop artists (HUGE fan of Tech, Budden, Royce & Hopsin).

That's why I think SL is a retarded forum. They bash on stans. Why? Just let 'em be, they love Eminem so they're in the Eminem section to discuss about their fav. music artist.

it's not like that at all. they bash the horrible posters
i hope this link works because you need to see this http://www.studioleaks.info/forums/show ... php?t=1538. or just go on there and look in the General Section for the Stan Hall of Fame 2011 thread. It is embarrassing to anyone who truly wants to call themselves a stan.

That girl Trinell is what I meant when I said that it's ok until you take it over the top. The other two are obvious Eminem-only stans but like I said those stuck up cunts in SL should just let them be or maybe at least insult them once and move on. It seems like SL is obsessed with insulting every harcore Eminem fan.

I'm proud to be a stan...but a normal stan. I love 95% of what Eminem makes but it's not my fault his music really appeals to me :coffee:

xnoxiousx wrote:

Then how did he find about the accent/serial killing subject matter complaints? Paul tells him about what his fans say/complain about.
Well i guess we will see i dont expect any album till 2012.
xnoxiousx
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Elision » Feb 21st, '11, 05:43

If it happens he better record it :worship: :worship:
i'm comin in, drivin my short bus
with this nose i don't need a torch up
bustin through, light the industry's porsche up
comin after who didn't support us...
imma change your brain bring
every wicked bit of strange to mainstream
-Tech N9ne #SpecialEffects2015
Elision
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby mdemaz » Feb 21st, '11, 05:44

Nollie wrote:If it happens he better record it :worship: :worship:

I'll lol hard.
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby Tranquil » Feb 21st, '11, 05:52

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwshit, i hope this all leads up to some good songs :D
Straight jacket with a hundred eight brackets, and a strap that wraps twice around my back, then they latch it!
(Formally EminemIsLegend)
Tranquil
Renegade
Renegade

Postby dbeauluvswomen » Feb 21st, '11, 05:55

dbeauluvswomen
Soldier
Soldier

Postby AnalKiddo » Feb 21st, '11, 05:57

Success!

He should stop though, he could end up getting hurt in real life for this

Cause the shit I hear is crazy
But your either getting lazy or you don't believe in you no more
Seems like your own opinions, not one you can form
Cant make a decision you keep questioning yourself
Second guessing and its almost like your begging for my help

AnalKiddo
Renegade
Renegade

Postby VenomBlackViper » Feb 21st, '11, 06:00

dbeauluvswomen wrote:Reminded me of this -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbVM9Z5W61Q

:laughing:
VenomBlackViper
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby shadyboymez » Feb 21st, '11, 06:02

dbeauluvswomen wrote:Reminded me of this -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbVM9Z5W61Q

it's funny because some people say that Eminem doesn't care about the leaks...well i think he does
he didn't release these songs for a reason, and now we're all getting them for free
i think Koolo is gonna get quite the threat sent his way and if he doesn't end it he may he hurt over it too
shadyboymez
Soldier
Soldier

Postby shadegirl » Feb 21st, '11, 06:05

so all you have to do is leak eminems stuff and he'll talk to you.. thats what this guy wants. dont give him what he wants!!
╔══╗♫
║██║ Music Is Life♥
║(O)║
╚══╝
shadegirl
Soldier
Soldier

Postby shadyboymez » Feb 21st, '11, 06:10

shadegirl wrote:so all you have to do is leak eminems stuff and he'll talk to you.. thats what this guy wants. dont give him what he wants!!

Koolo doesn't even want to talk to Eminem believe it or not. He said he doesn't want the money they will offer him to stop leaking either, because he has fun doing it.
shadyboymez
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Master Chief » Feb 21st, '11, 06:29

Genocide wrote:In the end, I just hope the whole thing results in Eminem being a better artist.

And a skit :y:

Satirical Graphitical Productions.
Master Chief
Role Model
Role Model

Postby xnoxiousx » Feb 21st, '11, 06:30

To be fair none of these songs are an album or would never have been on an album if koolo did not leak them then we never would have heared it since they were never going to come out.
xnoxiousx
Soldier
Soldier

PreviousNext

Return to Eminem