The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Eminem Frequently Asked Questions

All questions and discussions on Eminem to be found here.

Re: Eminem Frequently Asked Questions

Postby AnAngryBlonde » Aug 26th, '14, 16:45

I thought that the current D12 line up is Em, Swifty, Bizzy, kuniva and Fuzz? Or is that wrong?
I'm tryna clean up my fuckin' image so I promised the fuckin' critics
I wouldn't say fuckin' for six minutes (Six minutes, Slim Shady, you're on)
My baby's mom, bitch made me an angry blonde
So I made me a song, killed her and put Hailie on
AnAngryBlonde
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby amshady » Aug 27th, '14, 23:54

hello guys, i'm new in this forum:)
i can't post a topic( i don't know why), so i'm asking here(hope its ok).

my biggest dream ever since i was 10 years old is to get a replay from eminem. i dont care if it would be a 1 word replay or even one letter, just a replay from eminem. i'm 20 years old now.
i know it sounds weird and pathetic but this is my biggest dream. after my grandfather died, i was starting to listen to eminem's songs and this is what kept me alive. this is what stopped me from hurting my self. my grandfather was the most close person to me. i know it doesnt matter to you guys but i really hope that you can help me.
but the problem is that i dont know where can i find his address? i was searching online for his adress so many times and i couldnt find a real one.
if anybody knows and can help me, it would make me so happy.
thank you and sorry for bothering you!!
amshady
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Nitro » Aug 28th, '14, 01:22

amshady wrote:hello guys, i'm new in this forum:)

my biggest dream ever since i was 10 years old is to get a replay from eminem. i dont care if it would be a 1 word replay or even one letter, just a replay from eminem. i'm 20 years old now.
i know it sounds weird and pathetic but this is my biggest dream. after my grandfather died, i was starting to listen to eminem's songs and this is what kept me alive. this is what stopped me from hurting my self. my grandfather was the most close person to me. i know it doesn't matter to you guys but i really hope that you can help me.
but the problem is that i don't know where can i find his address? i was searching online for his adress so many times and i couldnt find a real one.

Welcome to the forums :) you can't post a topic because you haven't posted much.

The thing with eminem the best way to go would probably be to go to one of his concerts and try to catch him?
If you ever find out eminem's address don't go knocking on his door...
Nitro
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby amshady » Aug 28th, '14, 10:24

Nitro wrote:
amshady wrote:hello guys, i'm new in this forum:)

i know it sounds weird and pathetic but this is my biggest dream. after my grandfather died, i was starting to listen to eminem's songs and this is what kept me alive. this is what stopped me from hurting my self. my grandfather was the most close person to me. i know it doesn't matter to you guys but i really hope that you can help me.
but the problem is that i don't know where can i find his address? i was searching online for his adress so many times and i couldnt find a real one.

Welcome to the forums :) you can't post a topic because you haven't posted much.

The thing with eminem the best way to go would probably be to go to one of his concerts and try to catch him?
If you ever find out eminem's address don't go knocking on his door...

hello! thank you for your replay bro..
haha even if i would find his address i won't go knocking on his door, i really just want to write to him.
do you think if imma send the letter to shady records he might read it? or maybe just take a look at it?
thanks!
amshady
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby CanadaPure » Aug 28th, '14, 22:05

amshady wrote:
haha even if i would find his address i won't go knocking on his door, i really just want to write to him.
do you think if imma send the letter to shady records he might read it? or maybe just take a look at it?
thanks!

Not trying to be rude or anything, but the word you're looking for is "reply". :happy:
That was me in BK on Atlantic. (☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜) BasedSig
CanadaPure
Cumlord Mila
Cumlord Mila

Postby cement » Aug 28th, '14, 22:09

Shut up seepee

And I dont really think eminem woukd read fan mail
NIGGAGANG: takeover 2014.
GANG:
Rollef$en, €anadaPure, Blog$ Mcgoo$h, $atan, €harlotte, Never_€nough, Tru€ Wiz, €xcitaz, D€rdyPK, Th€VipBro, N-R-G, md€maz, €€D€€, $nakebeast (FULL MEMBER), HotDawg, Pudding, Aton€, Mistah €vil, Jo$himura
R.I.P. to my homeboy £I£BuffDa[OG], we done lost you on the streets but you aint forgotten hombre.
SNITCH:
Stanbase
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=170027
#FUCKJABBA
cement
Soldier
Soldier

Postby amshady » Aug 28th, '14, 22:39

CanadaPure wrote:
amshady wrote:
thanks!

Not trying to be rude or anything, but the word you're looking for is "reply". :happy:

its ok haha. sorry for my bad english!
if anyone could help me thats great!!
amshady
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Nitro » Aug 29th, '14, 12:07

well you could always become famous and meet him, its pretty easy but I just dont have the time :)
Nitro
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Bigblue2007 » Oct 19th, '14, 20:18

sup guys, i'm new so i don't think i'm ale to start my own topic (which i think is a smart move on your part given the experience i've had on other forums. here's my question. fashion related. any idea what jacket eminem is wearing in this snl promo?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtEyuoi2-5A
Bigblue2007
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby TheRealSlimShadey » Nov 19th, '14, 06:17

Heres a question that ive never been able to get answered WHAT ALBUM IS ARMAGEDDON FROM ( otherwise known as riddle) or does it not have a album
TheRealSlimShadey
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby DetroitSkills » Nov 19th, '14, 07:39

TheRealSlimShadey wrote:Heres a question that ive never been able to get answered WHAT ALBUM IS ARMAGEDDON FROM ( otherwise known as riddle) or does it not have a album

its from countdown to amageddon
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby OfficialZep » Nov 20th, '14, 19:58

This page needs a fuckn update lmao
Lose yourself in this music, this moment we own it
We won't never let it go (go), you better move yourself
Because tomorrow's ass can wait