The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Eminem mentions in new book "Guilty By Association"

All questions and discussions on Eminem to be found here.

Re: Eminem mentions in new book "Guilty By Association"

Postby Sam. » Dec 17th, '11, 20:38

legendstatus wrote:I read the book, it's interesting and I nice read if you are bored and have nothing to do. The guy does put himself on high pedestal though throughout the whole book and it gets slightly annoying.

Isn't that the case with every book that has been written on him by others? lmoa
[Rollefsen] - SajN retired, bitch got old, unlike Sams "ladies".
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby legendstatus » Dec 17th, '11, 20:41

Sam. wrote:
legendstatus wrote:I read the book, it's interesting and I nice read if you are bored and have nothing to do. The guy does put himself on high pedestal though throughout the whole book and it gets slightly annoying.

Isn't that the case with every book that has been written on him by others? lmoa

well the book isn't even entirely about him, there is one chapter dedicated to him and then i few shoutouts here and there. I meant as in how he seems to think he is god's gift to Mariah and the radio station he worked at (power 106)
legendstatus
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Sam. » Dec 17th, '11, 20:48

legendstatus wrote:
Sam. wrote:

well the book isn't even entirely about him, there is one chapter dedicated to him and then i few shoutouts here and there. I meant as in how he seems to think he is god's gift to Mariah and the radio station he worked at (power 106)

That reminded me of this:
..."I'm so sick and tired of bein admired
That I wish that I would just die or get fired
And dropped from my label and stop with the fables
I'm not gonna be able to top on "My Name is... "
And pigeon-holed into some pop-py sensation
That got me rotation at rock'n'roll stations
And I just do not got the patience (got the patience)..."....
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby legendstatus » Dec 17th, '11, 20:53

^
wait what :laughing: but i agree, i guess that's how most tell all books work. Also, has anyone read Shady Bizzness and is it any good?, out of curiosity.
legendstatus
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Sam. » Dec 17th, '11, 20:59

legendstatus wrote:^
wait what :laughing: but i agree, i guess that's how most tell all books work. Also, has anyone read Shady Bizzness and is it any good?, out of curiosity.

By those lines I meant that he's being talked about by the Writers and Radio Stations in a very possessive way as if he was guilty of something, get he feel of what I'm saying?

As far as that book is concerned, it has things that Eminem couldn't deny of being not true. It has pictures of the groupies that he was a part of, lol.
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby legendstatus » Dec 17th, '11, 21:11

Sam. wrote:

By those lines I meant that he's being talked about by the Writers and Radio Stations in a very possessive way as if he was guilty of something, get he feel of what I'm saying?

As far as that book is concerned, it has things that Eminem couldn't deny of being not true. It has pictures of the groupies that he was a part of, lol.

Oh I see what you are saying :D

Did you happen to have a chance to read the book? I've been meaning to read it just for the hell of it, i'm sure it would at least be entertaining but there is no way I am going to buy it lol.

Does anyone have a download link or pdf link to the book, im curious to see these pictures.

I remember watching an interview way back and the bodyguard was saying how he would have to take pictures of the groupies so they had proof that the women were offering their bodies to him so that way he wouldn't have to go to court
legendstatus
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Sam. » Dec 17th, '11, 21:46

legendstatus wrote:
Sam. wrote:

Oh I see what you are saying :D

Did you happen to have a chance to read the book? I've been meaning to read it just for the hell of it, i'm sure it would at least be entertaining but there is no way I am going to buy it lol.

Does anyone have a download link or pdf link to the book, im curious to see these pictures.

I remember watching an interview way back and the bodyguard was saying how he would have to take pictures of the groupies so they had proof that the women were offering their bodies to him so that way he wouldn't have to go to court

Some Pics.
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby legendstatus » Dec 17th, '11, 22:06

Oh, if I was Kim I would have flipped a casket lol. Damn, it would be great if there was a link to this book somewhere online.
legendstatus
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Sam. » Dec 17th, '11, 22:14

legendstatus wrote:Image

Oh, if I was Kim I would have flipped a casket lol. Damn, it would be great if there was a link to this book somewhere online.

http://www.byronwilliams.org/
I think that it has something?? dunno.
Yeah, someone must be having the scans, I lost mine after I had read it. :n:
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby legendstatus » Dec 17th, '11, 22:23

Sam. wrote:
legendstatus wrote:Image

http://www.byronwilliams.org/
I think that it has something?? dunno.
Yeah, someone must be having the scans, I lost mine after I had read it. :n:

Thanks. I checked the site, they want me to pay :laughing: . It's all good though, if anyone around her has scans holla backkk :p
legendstatus
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Amaranthine » Dec 17th, '11, 23:14

lol so he went from taking pictures with his tongue sticking out all the time to stony-faced glares? I definitely prefer today's poses. Hooray for not acting stupid. ;)
You should read this.
I break my back to give you my art, you steal my thoughts
It's like driving a spike through my heart

Geno wrote:I don't wanna have a kid with Zabe tbh.
Amaranthine
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Sam. » Dec 18th, '11, 00:06

Amaranthine wrote:lol so he went from taking pictures with his tongue sticking out all the time to stony-faced glares? I definitely prefer today's poses. Hooray for not acting stupid. ;)

That shows how relieved he was from the shit that was messing his life, I mean that he was far away from the things that bothered him.
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby legendstatus » Dec 18th, '11, 00:08

I always wondered how Kim could sleep with Eminem when he had that tattoo around his bellybutton. The dude inked himself saying for you to rot in pieces. I don't know about her but that would be a turn off.
legendstatus
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Sam. » Dec 18th, '11, 00:10

legendstatus wrote:I always wondered how Kim could sleep with Eminem when he had that tattoo around his bellybutton. The dude inked himself saying for you to rot in pieces. I don't know about her but that would be a turn off.

She Divorced him for that plus the song on SSEP. :y:
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby legendstatus » Dec 18th, '11, 00:12

Sam. wrote:
legendstatus wrote:I always wondered how Kim could sleep with Eminem when he had that tattoo around his bellybutton. The dude inked himself saying for you to rot in pieces. I don't know about her but that would be a turn off.

She Divorced him for that plus the song on SSEP. :y:

I mean when they got back together :p.
legendstatus
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

PreviousNext

Return to Eminem