Eminem Admits He SOLD His soul to the devil! (SHOCKING)

All questions and discussions on Eminem to be found here.

Eminem Admits He SOLD His soul to the devil! (SHOCKING)

Postby Rollefsen » Aug 6th, '13, 20:45

Image Wildcard Bitches!Image
CanadaPure wrote:I logs hers yog
User avatar
Rollefsen
Slumerican
Slumerican
 
Posts: 8702
Joined: Feb 25th, '11, 03:30
Location: ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Gender: Male

Re: Eminem Admits He SOLD His soul to the devil! (SHOCKING)

Postby Raul » Aug 6th, '13, 20:46

:laughing:
.
.
:shakehead:
.
.
:laughing:

The good side of the lack of news are things like these.
Last edited by Raul on Aug 6th, '13, 20:47, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
Raul
Role Model
Role Model
 
Posts: 3284
Joined: Jul 10th, '13, 22:46
Location: Brazil
Gender: Male

Re: Eminem Admits He SOLD His soul to the devil! (SHOCKING)

Postby Rollefsen » Aug 6th, '13, 20:47

I'm actually laughing IRL at these comments man..

I can DEFEND EM on this...he said I SOLD MY SOUL TO THE DEVIL I'LL NEVER GET IT BACK...he sold his SOUL...just like ALOT of celebrities...difference is...Eminem admits it and regrets it...IM TRAPPED IF I COULD GO BACK I NEVER WOULD'VE RAPPED hes telling us he REGRETS IT he been telling us for YEARS!...some people start writing music and perfecting it at a young age without understanding the consequences of their dreams, i still say EMINEM is 1 of the BEST atleast he dont talk bout MATERIALISTIC.


He really did he talks about it on a documentary he regrets it


^One of the top comments... :facepalm2 :facepalm :facepalm2 :facepalm
Image Wildcard Bitches!Image
CanadaPure wrote:I logs hers yog
User avatar
Rollefsen
Slumerican
Slumerican
 
Posts: 8702
Joined: Feb 25th, '11, 03:30
Location: ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Gender: Male

Re: Eminem Admits He SOLD His soul to the devil! (SHOCKING)

Postby Trimss » Aug 6th, '13, 20:48

but idk man. its kinda not easy to understande because he raps a lot fast too much but i think not his soul he sell. be real, if eminem has sold his soul to the devil he overdosed back in 2008 so idk. he still the best raper out because of his songs are not about drugs and bitches looooool like my comment :y:
Image
Ten toes down motherfucker I'm all in #Slumerican Team
User avatar
Trimss
Slumerican
Slumerican
 
Posts: 16674
Joined: May 1st, '10, 18:10
Location: The Motor City
Gender: Male

Re: Eminem Admits He SOLD His soul to the devil! (SHOCKING)

Postby Rollefsen » Aug 6th, '13, 20:49

actually Eminem did sell his soul to the devil, but yes he has turned around an changed his life an got his soul back, Explains the song "Not Afraid" talks about him standing up to his demon. An Eminem talks about this in interviews so a real Eminem fan would know this!!! just saying..
Image Wildcard Bitches!Image
CanadaPure wrote:I logs hers yog
User avatar
Rollefsen
Slumerican
Slumerican
 
Posts: 8702
Joined: Feb 25th, '11, 03:30
Location: ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Gender: Male

Re: Eminem Admits He SOLD His soul to the devil! (SHOCKING)

Postby MackBook » Aug 6th, '13, 22:36

Rollefsen wrote:actually Eminem did sell his soul to the devil, but yes he has turned around an changed his life an got his soul back, Explains the song "Not Afraid" talks about him standing up to his demon. An Eminem talks about this in interviews so a real Eminem fan would know this!!! just saying..


If he got his soul back from selling it to the Devil did he at least turn a profit?
Predominantly, predominantly, everything's always predominantly
Predominantly white, predominantly black
Well what about me? where does that leave me
Well I guess that Im between predominantly both of em
I think if I hear that fuckin word again Imma scream
While I'm projectile vomiting, what do I look like, a comedian to you?
Do you think that I'm kidding?
What do I look like some kind of idi- wait a minute, shit, don't answer that..
User avatar
MackBook
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 659
Joined: May 22nd, '10, 00:00

Re: Eminem Admits He SOLD His soul to the devil! (SHOCKING)

Postby Rollefsen » Aug 6th, '13, 22:37

MackBook wrote:
Rollefsen wrote:actually Eminem did sell his soul to the devil, but yes he has turned around an changed his life an got his soul back, Explains the song "Not Afraid" talks about him standing up to his demon. An Eminem talks about this in interviews so a real Eminem fan would know this!!! just saying..


If he got his soul back from selling it to the Devil did he at least turn a profit?

He obviously didnt get enought money, he is having the Recovery concert three years after the album dropped.
Image Wildcard Bitches!Image
CanadaPure wrote:I logs hers yog
User avatar
Rollefsen
Slumerican
Slumerican
 
Posts: 8702
Joined: Feb 25th, '11, 03:30
Location: ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Gender: Male

Re: Eminem Admits He SOLD His soul to the devil! (SHOCKING)

Postby bigray » Aug 6th, '13, 22:42

This thread will be locked tbh
Image
"I'm about to roll one and light it and fuck it man, no one's invited"-Drake
User avatar
bigray
Hockey God
Hockey God
 
Posts: 14958
Joined: Oct 16th, '08, 01:46
Location: Canada
Gender: Male

Re: Eminem Admits He SOLD His soul to the devil! (SHOCKING)

Postby Rollefsen » Aug 6th, '13, 22:42

bigray wrote:This thread will be locked tbh

no diss is le big newz
Image Wildcard Bitches!Image
CanadaPure wrote:I logs hers yog
User avatar
Rollefsen
Slumerican
Slumerican
 
Posts: 8702
Joined: Feb 25th, '11, 03:30
Location: ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Gender: Male

Re: Eminem Admits He SOLD His soul to the devil! (SHOCKING)

Postby Notalius » Aug 6th, '13, 23:20

Lock it ... just to piss rolly off :shifty:
Image

Never_Enough wrote:You always do wise stuff Noddy.


#GiveCanadaPureTheDick
User avatar
Notalius
Under The Influence
Under The Influence
 
Posts: 4118
Joined: Jul 26th, '12, 21:21
Gender: Male

Re: Eminem Admits He SOLD His soul to the devil! (SHOCKING)

Postby EminemBase » Aug 6th, '13, 23:38

"Say Goodbye to Hollywood" >>>>>>>>>>>>

That whole part of that verse is da bomb yo.
User avatar
EminemBase
Pill Popper
Pill Popper
 
Posts: 9805
Joined: Dec 10th, '09, 06:37
Location: Inside your mind famalamalamalam.
Gender: Male

Re: Eminem Admits He SOLD His soul to the devil! (SHOCKING)

Postby NjNets15 » Aug 7th, '13, 00:05

People are dumb as shit... people often use "sold my soul to the devil" metaphorically in terms of giving up their entire lives, i.e. time with family, a regular social life etc, for fortune and fame, If you always took Eminem seriously he raped his mom, killed his wife and fucked Michael Jackson's monkey.
Image
NjNets15
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Jun 14th, '10, 20:58

Re: Eminem Admits He SOLD His soul to the devil! (SHOCKING)

Postby Trimss » Aug 7th, '13, 00:07

NjNets15 wrote:People are dumb as shit... people often use "sold my soul to the devil" metaphorically in terms of giving up their entire lives, i.e. time with family, a regular social life etc, for fortune and fame, If you always took Eminem seriously he raped his mom, killed his wife and fucked Michael Jackson's monkey.


He didn't fuck Bubbles? That was tongue in cheek too? :( Em fell off.
Image
Ten toes down motherfucker I'm all in #Slumerican Team
User avatar
Trimss
Slumerican
Slumerican
 
Posts: 16674
Joined: May 1st, '10, 18:10
Location: The Motor City
Gender: Male

Re: Eminem Admits He SOLD His soul to the devil! (SHOCKING)

Postby NjNets15 » Aug 7th, '13, 00:21

Trimss wrote:
NjNets15 wrote:People are dumb as shit... people often use "sold my soul to the devil" metaphorically in terms of giving up their entire lives, i.e. time with family, a regular social life etc, for fortune and fame, If you always took Eminem seriously he raped his mom, killed his wife and fucked Michael Jackson's monkey.


He didn't fuck Bubbles? That was tongue in cheek too? :( Em fell off.


HAHAHAHAH all faith is lost.
Image
NjNets15
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Jun 14th, '10, 20:58

Re: Eminem Admits He SOLD His soul to the devil! (SHOCKING)

Postby EmTV » Aug 7th, '13, 00:22

Trimms is goddamn hilarious :laughing:
Image
Whoever appeals to the law of his fellow man is either a fool, or a coward.
Whoever cannot take care of themselves without that law is both.
User avatar
EmTV
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash
 
Posts: 351
Joined: Jul 25th, '12, 05:34
Location: FLORIDA
Gender: Male

Next

Return to Eminem



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Da_Capo101, Google [Bot], MSNbot Media, ProdigalGe0, TRSL