The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

I heard these tracks were originally recorded for RELAPSE 2?

All questions and discussions on Eminem to be found here.

I heard these tracks were originally recorded for RELAPSE 2?

Postby 4Corners » Apr 26th, '14, 06:09

Was wondering if this was true. I heard On Fire, Ridaz, So Bad were intended to be Relapse 2 tracks but placed on Recovery when the overall sound of the album changed.

So I was wondering if anyone knows if that was true
4Corners
Soldier
Soldier

Re: I heard these tracks were originally recorded for RELAPS

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Apr 26th, '14, 06:10

PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby 4Corners » Apr 26th, '14, 06:14

I wasn't even that bad, just because I don't have a circle jerk to Relapse like everyone else around here. Was for real asking this because I was curious. Someone told me this on youtube the other day, and I didn't know if anyone here knew.

Oh and IDK what the consensus here is.....but MMLP2 >>>>>>>> Recovery or Relapse
4Corners
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Satan » Apr 26th, '14, 06:17

InsaneTRex94 wrote:Lol I don't join the forum-wide circle jerk over Relapse either, ask anyone. But yes, you were that bad.

But anyways, bye.

Fill me in on tha 4Corners mystery. I was under the impression that he was just a really average boring member. What has he done that I ain't seen tho?
I'm not a faggot, I enjoy vagina.
Satan
Soldier
Soldier

Postby 4Corners » Apr 26th, '14, 06:19

Basically if you have a different opinion on here, and tend to feel strongly about it, others who feel different but also strongly will talk shit to you and all that stuff.

It's all good. Most of these clowns on here are exactly whats wrong with certain hardcore Em fans.
4Corners
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Snakebeast » Apr 26th, '14, 06:20

4Corners wrote:Basically if you have a different opinion on here, and tend to feel strongly about it, others who feel different but also strongly will talk shit to you and all that stuff.

It's all good. Most of these clowns on here are exactly whats wrong with certain hardcore Em fans.

Do you know what a debate is?

( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)
Snakebeast
Renegade
Renegade

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Apr 26th, '14, 06:20

are you crippled god
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby 4Corners » Apr 26th, '14, 06:21

Snakebeast wrote:
4Corners wrote:Basically if you have a different opinion on here, and tend to feel strongly about it, others who feel different but also strongly will talk shit to you and all that stuff.

Do you know what a debate is?

I'm cool with a debate, but if you feel differently around here, you get the treatment I received asking just one question on here.

I was genuine in asking this.
4Corners
Soldier
Soldier

Postby 4Corners » Apr 26th, '14, 06:22

Seriously, I come in and ask one question. And this is what you guys say. I was really asking this, because I didn't know and thought someone who follows certain stuff like that on here much closer than I do would know.
4Corners
Soldier
Soldier

Postby mdemaz » Apr 26th, '14, 06:24

I dunno. Who knows.
Relapse 2 will never see the light of day in an official form, sadly. Unless everything has been released, which I doubt.

I'm sick of seeing these threads, though.
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby Satan » Apr 26th, '14, 06:25

4Corners wrote:Seriously, I come in and ask one question. And this is what you guys say. I was really asking this, because I didn't know and thought someone who follows certain stuff like that on here much closer than I do would know.

DOUBLE POST DETECTED!
DELETE ACCOUNT!
KILL OWNER OF ACCOUNT!
Satan
Soldier
Soldier

Postby 4Corners » Apr 26th, '14, 06:27

Forgot about the double post thing, haven't been here since like November or December. This place is cool to get info when he's got music coming out, but I guess it's pointless in the down time to put up with the "hardcore" Em fans. There's like this feeling around here from some that they think they're superior fans or some shit. Idk. My bad. Didn't know I had some rep around here as a shit head or something, lol But hey
4Corners
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Satan » Apr 26th, '14, 06:29

4Corners wrote:Forgot about the double post thing, haven't been here since like November or December. This place is cool to get info when he's got music coming out, but I guess it's pointless in the down time to put up with the "hardcore" Em fans. There's like this feeling around here from some that they think they're superior fans or some shit. Idk. My bad. Didn't know I had some rep around here as a shit head or something, lol But hey

Well, you do.

So ehhhhhh out you go little bunny [-X
Satan
Soldier
Soldier

Postby 4Corners » Apr 26th, '14, 06:33

It's an honor considering how this place is viewed by real hip hop fans. Peace. Ems the man but 90% of his hardcore fans are fucking ridiculous.
4Corners
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Satan » Apr 26th, '14, 06:34

4Corners wrote:It's an honor considering how this place is viewed by real hip hop fans. Peace. Ems the man but 90% of his hardcore fans are fucking ridiculous.

I don't like Emonim doe
Satan
Soldier
Soldier

Next

Return to Eminem