The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Eminem Presents:Total Slaughter

All questions and discussions on Eminem to be found here.

Re: Eminem Presents:Total Slaughter

Postby kkaniff » Apr 28th, '14, 18:23

Would be amazing if done right.
Also, slightly off-topic but fuck it, Slaughterhouse needs to fucking promote themselves, not just chill for the label/Em to do everything.
Yelawolf's a bit better, but he needs to grind harder too.
/rant.
Could be really big, if Shady/Interscope don't fuck it up. Hire a fucking PR guy, dudes. It's not expensive.
Hire the guy the Kardashians use, if he can make them popular, he would work wonders for Slaughterhouse.
the fresh David Koresh
#KanyeLost
#GrandeGang
Stuck out like a sore thumb, so I gave them the finger
There is only one God, the Crippled Godd
All I have in this world is a pistol and a promise, a fist full of dollars, a list full of problems...
kkaniff
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Trimss » Apr 28th, '14, 19:29

Menzo wrote:Looks dope.

Why is Budden always on his phone?

He's setting alarms during his studio sessions so he doesn't fall asleep while he's rapping.
Ten toes down motherfucker I'm all in #Slumerican Team
TRShady is shutting down so you better move there:
www.HipHopShelter.com
Trimss
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Never_Enough » Apr 28th, '14, 19:30

"I don't think at this point it would make any sense. They know eeeeverything about him. Everything," says Rosenberg." So, he's kind of an easy target. Plus, lets be honest, you gotta be in shape for this. This isn't something that you just go do on a whim. You gotta in shape, your brain's gotta be ready for it, you gotta be in that mode. And Marshall hasn't done stuff like that for a really long time."

Because of that reason, it would be a real challenge for Em to do it. That's why I would love to see him battle now.
Never_Enough
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Notalius » Apr 28th, '14, 21:05

Em would get killed by someone like Dizaster. Lets face it, dizaster might say some shit, but alone off of his delivery he will get huge pops

My Last Shoutout - My Last Will

http://forum.trshady.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=175438

So kids, am I worth it ? Did I put enough work in ?

#GiveCanadaPureTheDick | 04.12.2014 - The day TR was closed forever

We are here now --> http://www.hiphopshelter.com
Notalius
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby EminemBase » Apr 28th, '14, 21:09

Notalius wrote:Em would get killed by someone like Dizaster. Lets face it, dizaster might say some shit, but alone off of his delivery he will get huge pops

Nah I think not.

If Em is allowed to study and write shit as they do? Gotta be kidding me.

As if Dizaster is a better writer than Eminem lmao. People just haven't seen Em in that environment so probably think he wouldn't adapt... remember this is the guy that wrote fucking ''Bully'' - the psychological dismantling of a man's ego; Em is still an ingenious lyricist and would come up with much cleverer ways to attack and diss.

Dizaster is just very literal mixed with a bunch of aimless violence babble. Em would beat him IMO.
EminemBase
Addict
Addict

Postby metsfan1121 » Apr 28th, '14, 21:14

I think eminem needs to do it if he wants this to do for battle rap what UFC did for MMA. I'm not buying the whole "he's not on top of his game thing", and the "big easy target" is just a challenge for him. His reputation isn't on the line, and he's way too established for a loss to mean anything. Plus his fanbase is so massive that if he spits anything close to his opponent they'll consider him the winner. I do think it's quite obvious that it's better for the show, better for the sport, and better for him if he battles, but especially if it's a 'surprise', which is why they're denying it.
metsfan1121
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Trimss » Apr 28th, '14, 21:15

Everyone knows Eminem's life, no one knows Dizaster's so Em's punchline could go over people's head while diz could hit straight and hurt him more.

It's a given that a lot of battle rappers would be able to beat Eminem.
Ten toes down motherfucker I'm all in #Slumerican Team
TRShady is shutting down so you better move there:
www.HipHopShelter.com
Trimss
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby EminemBase » Apr 28th, '14, 21:27

Trimss wrote:Everyone knows Eminem's life, no one knows Dizaster's so Em's punchline could go over people's head while diz could hit straight and hurt him more.

It's a given that a lot of battle rappers would be able to beat Eminem.

Nah I disagree and think the opposite is true.

Eminem has just about said everything about HIMSELF through his career like fucking B-Rabbit...

And because his life is infamous within hip-hop - it'd be really hard to come up with a bunch of original jabs or stabs at his life that he hasn't already said himself or which have been said about him.

You could definitely go at the selling out angle and cringe of Recovery and shit but how long is that gonna last? And then what else are they gonna say? They can't insult his sales, credibility, creativity, longevity, impact OR personal life (gonna insult Hailie? Ooh, that'd be original! lmao)... Kim? Lel... his crack-head mom? (would have the least impact ever given how much he has insulted her himself)... so wtf would they say then.

Where as a lot less is known about Dizaster - and flaws and things Em could pick out which others haven't, and point things out about his character and life in a more clever way and it would have more impact a) because much much less people know hardly anything about Dizaster and b) Em's writing, wit and delivery.
EminemBase
Addict
Addict

Postby StanBase » Apr 28th, '14, 22:23

Didn't read OP but I think a lot of rappers can deliver better than eminem I a battle, but I doubt they'd win if the crowd chooses the winner.

Also Trimss' joke about Budden was 10/10 lol
Rollefsen wrote:this guy is THE Spongebob.

Menzo wrote:one of my lowkey favourite 'newcomers' atm.

cement wrote:youre that real nikka
StanBase
Soldier
Soldier

Postby yung rom » Apr 28th, '14, 22:38

Menzo wrote:Their best bet would be to just try and flip deprecated lyrics he's done about himself already on some gay shit like, "Yo Em, no liar, you're career has been nothin' less than fire/so I should let you bust first like you did with Mariah" but even that type of crap is played out.

Something that rhymed with "I'll kill you... but first I'll steal that sample from Loussier." that'd be sick breh
Charlotte wrote:Talk about cringe please, check your own posts in ANY thread.
Charlotte wrote:yung rom living up to his sig
yung rom
Soldier
Soldier

Postby DetroitSkills » Apr 28th, '14, 22:44

Menzo wrote:Looks dope.

Why is Budden always on his phone?

instagram n twitter tbh
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Soap » Apr 28th, '14, 22:54

Remember that Eminem wrote The Warning and that was in 2009. He's able to spit some hard shit.
Soap
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby TheVipBro » Apr 29th, '14, 01:38

i think eminem can beat them easily if he prepares and has some punchlines ready, i've seen some of these battles tbh and they never fully respond, everything is pre-written, they just take turns to spit they're written diss. Eminem can even beat them with shitty stuff like the 8 mile rap battle bonus scenes. Shit MarvWon and others went harder cuz they had writtens and em beat them with the easiest stuff. Like Kanye said in the Something from Nothing Documentary, It's better to be simple, when he said he had some long ass and really complicated written diss and some dude said something like "let me tell you something about chris, he smells like piss"
ImageImageImageImage
#EncoreFam #TeamNewGeneration
InsaneTRex94 wrote:I say let people fuck who they want to fuck and die how they want to die, whether it be from a heart attack after a Big Mac or crushing their skulls under a weight they were trying to lift.
TheVipBro
Soldier
Soldier

Postby yoda you can call me » Apr 29th, '14, 01:39

bigray wrote:If anyone follws battle rap Hollow is a tough dude to beat, he's gonna destroy budden tbh and diz would rip em a new asshole.

Em can study diz all he wants, you've got to be delusional f you think em could take diz.

You can't under estimate what Em would pull out of the bag man. He thrives on this ish, he's more of a battler at heart than Diz is and he gets absolutely obsessive with it. I think he'd have a good chance tbh. But i don't see him stepping into the arena ever again. Would be a great move for hiphop though, every man And his dog would tune in for that.. Hyped for this tournament though
The Matrix Has You

Image Image Image
yoda you can call me
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby DetroitSkills » Apr 29th, '14, 01:40

bigray wrote:If anyone follws battle rap Hollow is a tough dude to beat, he's gonna destroy budden tbh and diz would rip em a new asshole.

Em can study diz all he wants, you've got to be delusional f you think em could take diz.

what could diz say tbh
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader

Next

Return to Eminem