The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Eminem Can't Be Beat In Battle Rap, Says Royce Da 5'9

All questions and discussions on Eminem to be found here.

Re: Eminem Can't Be Beat In Battle Rap, Says Royce Da 5'9

Postby shadyblogger » Jul 31st, '14, 20:15

I believe in Em tbh
shadyblogger
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby EminemBase » Aug 1st, '14, 12:15

The truth.

And all those saying Em would need to do a lot of practice... yeah, for the format but not in general.

Em still does and always has written from the mind of a battle rapper.

He provokes and projects outwards and responds to it, the fucking sharpness and brilliance in some MMLP2 writing >>>>>>>> any top battle rapper's thoughts, wit, charisma, style or class.

Em isn't just sharp, he's entirely unique. And yes somebody will prolly quote one of his cheesy puns, even one of the few MMLP2 ones, but beyond that, his writing is just fucking sublime and given the chance to sit down and analyse somebody... with a history of vids he could look at it and life story? Omg. No chance.

Em would fucking DE-STROY any of them. This is WRITTEN battle raps based on analysis of somebody you can sit and work out and write about weeks... MONTHS before. Are you kidding me? He would fucking extinguish them.

And LOL remember when people used to say SH would embarrass Em on a track n shit. Even in his weaker 2010/11 state he shined but especially in the cypher and right now? He's 10 million times better than any of them.

People talk about these battles as if it's unfamiliar territory to Em. The only unfamiliar aspect is not riding a beat, but regardless - Em writes fucking complex, detailed, literary-fine-tuned, witty, mean, clever shit 24/7 and we're not talking off-the-top (in which he would almost certainly be shit) here; we're talking his biggest strength - he gets to analyse and write and re-write and has the full backstory and history on whoever he battles.

And that's before we even get in to how much he would elevate his shit with his insane arsenal of delivery tricks, he's like a professional fkn voice artist right now. Absolutely no chance in hell any of them would come near his lines or performance. I hope to fuck he does it so people can realize once again how wrong they are and how ahead he still is.

Pplz has hella weak imaginations and ability to cross reference scenarios and potential, they be limited by their analysis of the shit in the context they see it in (on track) let alone trying to truly picture it in another.

#VintageBase-Circa08-Boom. ©
EminemBase
Addict
Addict

Postby Sam. » Aug 1st, '14, 20:02

Right.
[Rollefsen] - SajN retired, bitch got old, unlike Sams "ladies".
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Mr Change » Aug 1st, '14, 20:50

EminemBase wrote:The truth.

And all those saying Em would need to do a lot of practice... yeah, for the format but not in general.

Em still does and always has written from the mind of a battle rapper.

He provokes and projects outwards and responds to it, the fucking sharpness and brilliance in some MMLP2 writing >>>>>>>> any top battle rapper's thoughts, wit, charisma, style or class.

Em isn't just sharp, he's entirely unique. And yes somebody will prolly quote one of his cheesy puns, even one of the few MMLP2 ones, but beyond that, his writing is just fucking sublime and given the chance to sit down and analyse somebody... with a history of vids he could look at it and life story? Omg. No chance.

Em would fucking DE-STROY any of them. This is WRITTEN battle raps based on analysis of somebody you can sit and work out and write about weeks... MONTHS before. Are you kidding me? He would fucking extinguish them.

And LOL remember when people used to say SH would embarrass Em on a track n shit. Even in his weaker 2010/11 state he shined but especially in the cypher and right now? He's 10 million times better than any of them.

People talk about these battles as if it's unfamiliar territory to Em. The only unfamiliar aspect is not riding a beat, but regardless - Em writes fucking complex, detailed, literary-fine-tuned, witty, mean, clever shit 24/7 and we're not talking off-the-top (in which he would almost certainly be shit) here; we're talking his biggest strength - he gets to analyse and write and re-write and has the full backstory and history on whoever he battles.

And that's before we even get in to how much he would elevate his shit with his insane arsenal of delivery tricks, he's like a professional fkn voice artist right now. Absolutely no chance in hell any of them would come near his lines or performance. I hope to fuck he does it so people can realize once again how wrong they are and how ahead he still is.

Pplz has hella weak imaginations and ability to cross reference scenarios and potential, they be limited by their analysis of the shit in the context they see it in (on track) let alone trying to truly picture it in another.

#VintageBase-Circa08-Boom. ©

Base da god
jinofthewind wrote:And Koolo's sources said... Nothing you idiots Koolo's sources are dead they're locked in my basement

"Soon as I stopped saying I gave a fuck
Haters started to appreciate my art
And it just breaks my heart to look at all the pain I caused
But what am I gonna do when the rage is gone?
And the lights go out in that trailer park?"
Mr Change
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby kleyt0mc » Aug 3rd, '14, 19:41

Well, if eminem write his verses before, there's no one able to beat him, his battle mode rhymes are so good, plus the apeall he has with the rap fans. But if we are talking about a off the dome freestyle battle, than i think he can be beated, but he would have more chances, tho. IMO
kleyt0mc
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Previous

Return to Eminem