The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Best thing about MMLP2 Era?

All questions and discussions on Eminem to be found here.

Re: Best thing about MMLP2 Era?

Postby DoYouEvenRelapseBro » Aug 19th, '14, 01:13

Chika wrote:
StayWideAwake wrote:This era has been great. Think about the time around Throw it Up when everyone was just hoping that he wouldn't fuck up his guest verses with terrible references or something. Now when we wait for a guest verse it's 60 bars and we're hoping it's blows us away. He's on his shit right now.

Your absolutely right. Before MMLP2 came out the standard for his guest verses and songs were much lower, and everyone was always saying stuff like i hope his flow isnt choppy and hoping he doesnt yell lol. Now after mmlp2 its like he raised the bar for himself, this era was truly amazing, Calm down was crazy, like one of his best verses since his comeback imo.
DoYouEvenRelapseBro
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby shadyblogger » Aug 19th, '14, 01:19

Em hitting a 2nd prime
shadyblogger
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Raul » Aug 19th, '14, 01:28

this:

#encorefam
Raul
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby shadyblogger » Aug 19th, '14, 01:34

Knowing that Em released his best album in 11 years
shadyblogger
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Cube23 » Aug 19th, '14, 01:47

Rap God.
Cube23
Soldier
Soldier

Postby ShadyNarcotic » Aug 19th, '14, 08:29

Raul wrote:this:

Rap god and specially that he said the columbine line uncensored and rap god live performance, his blonde hear !!! , bad guy, his appeareance on the cod ghosts event with survival, Monster Video which ive never thought that this video will blow my mind, , all references to his old albums, Headlights, everytime when I hear this, I must fuckin cry, but its like all "mother" songs like dear mama from 2pac, you can hear that they wrote this with heart and soul. God bless our mothers :worship:
ImageImage
ShadyNarcotic
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Raul » Aug 19th, '14, 14:15

ShadyNarcotic wrote:Rap god and specially thAt he said the columbine line uncensored and rap god live performance, his blonde hear !!! , bad guy, his appeareance on the cod ghosts event with survival, Monster Video which ive never thought that this video will blow my mind, , all references to his old albums, Headlights, everytime when I hear this, I must fuckin cry, but its like all "mother" songs like dear mama from 2pac, you can hear that they wrote this with heart and soul. God bless our mothers :worship:

:worship: :'(

#encorefam
Raul
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby DoYouEvenRelapseBro » Aug 24th, '14, 23:59

Raul wrote:this:

DoYouEvenRelapseBro
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby OfficialZep » Aug 25th, '14, 22:31

Bringing Back Shady in Evil Twin
Lose yourself in this music, this moment we own it
We won't never let it go (go), you better move yourself
Because tomorrow's ass can wait
There is no time, to sit there and procrastinate

OfficialZep
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Kali » Aug 27th, '14, 02:28

When it ended.
#EncoreFam #KanyeFam
Kali
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Jaba » Aug 27th, '14, 03:55

Kali wrote:When it ended.

Your not a real Stan, sit your ass down faggot, with your fucking Recovery era Em Avatar, what you don't like MARS-hall Mathers LP 2?
Singin' "Bagpipes from Baghdad" again
In my dad's drag draggin' a faggot in a Glad bag
Won't be the last time I make a dramatic entrance like that again
You thought I was lyin' when I said I think that I'm crossin' the line again
I've lost my mind, caution oh God I think I've just thought of another fucking line
Forgive me father, for I have sinned
But hip hop has left me brainwashed with a violent streak
Jaba
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Kali » Aug 27th, '14, 04:51

Jaba wrote:

Your not a real Stan, sit your ass down faggot, with your fucking Recovery era Em Avatar, what you don't like MARS-hall Mathers LP 2?

I'm not a Stan, I'm just a fan. I think Recovery is Eminem's worst album, fyi, and MMLP2 wasn't good. There ya go.
#EncoreFam #KanyeFam
Kali
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Kali » Aug 27th, '14, 04:51

Raul wrote:
ShadyNarcotic wrote:Rap god and specially thAt he said the columbine line uncensored and rap god live performance, his blonde hear !!! , bad guy, his appeareance on the cod ghosts event with survival, Monster Video which ive never thought that this video will blow my mind, , all references to his old albums, Headlights, everytime when I hear this, I must fuckin cry, but its like all "mother" songs like dear mama from 2pac, you can hear that they wrote this with heart and soul. God bless our mothers :worship:

:worship: :'(

Hey Mama by Kanye >>>
#EncoreFam #KanyeFam
Kali
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Snakebeast » Aug 27th, '14, 04:52

Kali wrote:
Jaba wrote:

I'm not a Stan, I'm just a fan. I think Recovery is Eminem's worst album, fyi, and MMLP2 wasn't good. There ya go.

You also think that My First Single wasn't a steaming pile of horseshit and that most of Encore doesn't deserve to be flushed down the toilet.

( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)
Snakebeast
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Kali » Aug 27th, '14, 04:56

Snakebeast wrote:
Kali wrote:
Jaba wrote:Your not a real Stan, sit your ass down faggot, with your fucking Recovery era Em Avatar, what you don't like MARS-hall Mathers LP 2?

You also think that My First Single wasn't a steaming pile of horseshit and that most of Encore doesn't deserve to be flushed down the toilet.

and? The only bad things about My First Single was the rambling, the production, and bodily sounds. The flow and some of the lyrics were great.

Encore has some great songs like Evil Deeds, Never Enough, Mosh, Puke, Yellow Brick Road, Spend Some Time, Like Toy Soldiers, and Mockingbird.
#EncoreFam #KanyeFam
Kali
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

PreviousNext

Return to Eminem