The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

The Monster Tour Detroit

All questions and discussions on Eminem to be found here.

Re: The Monster Tour Detroit

Postby em9386 » Aug 21st, '14, 15:14

ErenC wrote:I'm going Friday as well. Just bought my lawn chairs and umbrellas for the lineup. Haha can we bring cameras?

I'm sure we can bring cameras (just not professional cameras).

Coolness, since Detroit Skills is doing a red feather, you can wear a fuchsia one.
I have foes in different area codes.
President of SADD (Stans Against Dyed Dudes). SADD was founded in 2014 and is comprised of Eminem fans who wish Eminem would stop dyeing his hair as we are partial to a more natural Marshall. SADD has members and supporters in North America, Europe and Asia. Please help this worthy cause by posting about your preference for brown hair and mentioning SADD in your signature block. Meetings occur once monthly and can be attended in person or via videoconference.
em9386
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby ErenC » Aug 21st, '14, 18:17

Some info:

Eminem & Rihanna "The Monster Tour"

Thank you for purchasing tickets to Eminem & Rihanna. Please see the important venue information below to ensure your experience is first-rate.

Olympia Entertainment is advising guests attending the Eminem & Rihanna concert this Friday, August 22 to be prepared for high traffic volumes and congestion due to multiple events in the Foxtown area, including a Detroit Lions preseason football game. Guests are encouraged to arrive early and local parking availability will be limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis.

Doors
Doors at Comerica Park are scheduled to open at approximately 6 p.m. The show is scheduled to begin at approximately 7:30 p.m.

Parking
Olympia Development operates several lots surrounding Comerica Park and the Fox Theatre. Prepaid parking is not available for this show. Overnight parking is NOT permitted. Select parking lots will open at noon, with the remaining lots opening at 3 p.m.

Please Note: Olympia Development parking lots only accept cash and cannot accept bills larger than $50.

Camera Policy
Photography, audio and video recording - which include personal tablet devices - are not permitted at this show.
ErenC
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby pezdukie » Aug 22nd, '14, 02:51

I'll be going tomorrow as well - are we sure that lawn chairs are permitted for the GA seats?
pezdukie
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Previous

Return to Eminem