The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Chronicles: 50 Cent - Respect For Eminem

All questions and discussions on Eminem to be found here.

Re: Chronicles: 50 Cent - Respect For Eminem

Postby kkaniff » Aug 26th, '14, 12:20

Horse wrote:50 and Royce are in a constant competition for biggest stan

Yayy, I finally got off my phone, I can quote normally again.
How, exactly, is this 'constant competition for biggest stan'?
Did 50 say something that wasn't true? I honestly don't know, I didn't watch the video.
the fresh David Koresh
#KanyeLost
#GrandeGang
Stuck out like a sore thumb, so I gave them the finger
There is only one God, the Crippled Godd
All I have in this world is a pistol and a promise, a fist full of dollars, a list full of problems...
kkaniff
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Devil'sAdvocate » Aug 26th, '14, 16:27

Lowdownandshifty wrote:Anyone who thinks Eminem is the best rapper, or even CLOSE to the best for that matter, needs to have their head examined.

:laughing:
The devil ain't on a level same as him!
Devil'sAdvocate
BOSS
BOSS

Postby Mike_88 » Aug 26th, '14, 16:36

Lowdownandshifty wrote:Anyone who thinks Eminem is the best rapper, or even CLOSE to the best for that matter, needs to have their head examined.

He's one of the greatest. Definitely.
Mike_88
Soldier
Soldier

Postby mdemaz » Aug 26th, '14, 16:56

Eminem just has that voice for rap. Even in his early work where his flow is messy, he still nails his delivery so hard. I don't really know about Eminem's battling skills now, but if he had time to prepare, he would probably annihilate anyone he battled, or at least cause a huge dent in them win or lose. The way he structures his lyrics is just astonishing and effective, as well as perfect for songs like he's put out lately.

50 has every right to have respect for Eminem, because Eminem took 50 under his wing just after his prime and 50 made serious bank with his album and singles. Who'd not wanna praise Eminem for what he does. He basically did what not many people have done and managed to get a diamond record. That's just incredible.

60 may not be selling anymore, but the dude really says the right things most of the time, and this interview was no exception.
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby OfficialZep » Aug 26th, '14, 19:46

I think eminem fell off after foolish pride :(
Lose yourself in this music, this moment we own it
We won't never let it go (go), you better move yourself
Because tomorrow's ass can wait
There is no time, to sit there and procrastinate

OfficialZep
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Antoan796 » Aug 26th, '14, 22:34

i dont feel like i have been raped, Eminem is to inconsistant in his career to be considered the best. If he maintained his 2000-2001 level for a few more years it will be another story.[/quote]

So you're saying his 2002 level was weak ????? WHAT THE FUCK ??? The Eminem Show and 8 Mile Soundtrack are pure classics.
Antoan796
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby mdemaz » Aug 27th, '14, 03:15

2003 was a pretty solid year too.
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby Lowdownandshifty » Aug 27th, '14, 06:51

Aone10 wrote:

When it comes to being a rapper, Eminem is easily one of if not the best. You can argue the conzsistency of his albums just like you can argue the same thing for a Jay-Z or a Nas, but his skills are superior and his first 3 albums, imo, are untouchable.

Nas has never released anything poor like Encore or Recovery The only cemented Nas classics in my opinion are Illmatic,It Was Writen, and Stillmatic.The rest are very very good but I consider them very GOOD albums not classics. Nas is so much more consistent than Eminem so dont even say you can argue the same thing for NAS. Eminem made an Album based on Nas style, so who has the greatest influence on rappers ? Nas does, who does Eminem Influence in the game ? hopsin lol.
Lowdownandshifty
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby kkaniff » Aug 27th, '14, 08:40

^ Yup, you's a troll.
After spending months wading through the sewers of KTT, the sewer that is KTT, I am reasonably sure that I can detect trolling now.
You, sir, are a Class B troll.
the fresh David Koresh
#KanyeLost
#GrandeGang
All I have in this world is a pistol and a promise, a fist full of dollars, a list full of problems...
kkaniff
Soldier
Soldier

Postby kkaniff » Aug 27th, '14, 09:28

Listen, just because he doesn't agree with you doesn't mean he's a troll.
But what he's doing here is beyond me. I don't think he's genuinely trying to push anyone's buttons but he's certainly not doing a good job at not being obnoxious with his opinions.
He's probably just some little arrogant kid whose personality is being amplified because of the internet.

Nah, it isn't because he has an opinion that I disagree with, everybody on here has some of those, but I don't go around caling 'em trolls.
Most of the time, anybody who goes "lol" after saying something that they know will be inflammatory, is almost certainly a troll.
If he isn't, then I'll admit to also being very confused as to what, exactly, he's trying to do here.
the fresh David Koresh
#KanyeLost
#GrandeGang
kkaniff
Soldier
Soldier

Postby ProdigalGe0 » Aug 27th, '14, 11:38

Lowdownandshifty wrote: who does Eminem Influence in the game ?

:facepalm2

Kendrick , Jon Connor , Yelawolf and many more tbh

The legacy of the angry blonde lives on through you when i'm gone
ProdigalGe0
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Lowdownandshifty » Aug 27th, '14, 12:22

kkaniff wrote:^ Yup, you's a troll.
After spending months wading through the sewers of KTT, the sewer that is KTT, I am reasonably sure that I can detect trolling now.

I aint trolling, im just stating my opinion that Eminem is top 10, maybe top 5. Put Eminem infront of commerical modern day mainstream rappers yea he will eat them alive. But put him infront some of the veterans like Nas, Rakim, Andre 3000 thats a different story. I didnt know you only had to be a Fan of Eminem to be on this forum, my love for hip-pop extends beyond just Eminem he aint the end all and be all of hip-pop.
Lowdownandshifty
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby kkaniff » Aug 27th, '14, 12:49

^ Meh, do you.
the fresh David Koresh
#KanyeLost
#GrandeGang
kkaniff
Soldier
Soldier

Postby ganjakush56 » Aug 28th, '14, 07:06

Lowdownandshifty wrote:
kkaniff wrote:^ Yup, you's a troll.

I aint trolling, im just stating my opinion that Eminem is top 10, maybe top 5. Put Eminem infront of commerical modern day mainstream rappers yea he will eat them alive. But put him infront some of the veterans like Nas, Rakim, Andre 3000 thats a different story. I didnt know you only had to be a Fan of Eminem to be on this forum, my love for hip-pop extends beyond just Eminem he aint the end all and be all of hip-pop.

Rakim? :facepalm dog, you got it all wrong. Like you, my love for hip-hop also extends far beyond Eminem but to say he is nowhere near the top ten greatest rappers is retardation in its prime.
Dimethyltryptamine ;)

Ego: the pathology of human consciousness
ganjakush56
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby kkaniff » Aug 28th, '14, 08:58

Because your top 10 is trash.
:kanyeshrug:
the fresh David Koresh
#KanyeLost
#GrandeGang
kkaniff
Soldier
Soldier

PreviousNext

Return to Eminem