The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Eminem Singles Best To Worst

All questions and discussions on Eminem to be found here.

Re: Eminem Singles Best To Worst

Postby TheBoss123 » Sep 15th, '14, 08:43

CanadaPure wrote:
TheBoss123 wrote:really? I feel its his strongest lead single, its catchy, dense, fun and the flow is crisp. I dont know man as far as Eminem singles go, Without Me just does everything right to me.

It might be just because of the album it's tied to, but it doesn't do anything for me. Then again, my opinion on it changes almost every time I hear it. If you ask me in a month, I might say Without Me is an 8.5/10 haha.

haha I feel you :b: Something similar happens when I hear Not Afraid, I know aspects of it are corny, but I just dont even hear the song that way.
" Life can change your directions, even when you ain't planned it
All you can do it handle it, worst thing you can do is panic
Use it to your advantage, avoid insanity manage
To conquer, every obstacle, make impossible possible
Even when winning illogical, losing is still far from optional.." -T.I.
TheBoss123
Soldier
Soldier

Postby UofLCard » Sep 16th, '14, 04:20

Maybe it's because I majored in it in college (Popular Culture Studies), but I love the dated pop culture references in TTRS and WM.
LEVITIKUZ wrote:Did y'all know Eminem's initials are MM. Like his name!!!

TRshady's unofficial official Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/trshadycommun
UofLCard
Louisville's Finest
Louisville's Finest

Postby shadyblogger » Sep 16th, '14, 04:45

DetroitSkills wrote:
CanadaPure wrote:
DetroitSkills wrote:Tho i will say my name is live in person is one of the best experiences youll ever have haha, so much different

I'd imagine it would be the same for most songs on the SSLP if he did them live now. The album's sound (as far as production) hasn't aged overly well to me. I love SSLP, but it sounds old.

Exactly, thank god i aint the only one. Im the same way with most of TES too. It just dont come off as fresh:/ ehhh. The way time works sucks lol. Wish everytime i heard a song it could be the first time again. Fuck

Being able to refresh our memory of a song would be awesome af
shadyblogger
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Previous

Return to Eminem