The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Benzino Wants A Conversation With Eminem

All questions and discussions on Eminem to be found here.

Re: Benzino Wants A Conversation With Eminem

Postby csw621 » Sep 13th, '14, 17:04

make up with ray?
#teamitaliansausage #Encorefam
Never hit someone unless you got a reason. If there ain't a reason, make one up and start swinging.
csw621
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Mr Change » Sep 13th, '14, 17:58

Imagine Em on the end of a SHADYXV pre-album freestyle

"And Ay-o, ay-o
Aye Benzino, bitch
Ain't no way I'm givin' you a mothafuckin mention of my new album
I'll just say the shit here
Beefs over, move the fuck on bitch

Yeah!
Dr. Dre 2014
Haha!"
jinofthewind wrote:And Koolo's sources said... Nothing you idiots Koolo's sources are dead they're locked in my basement

"Soon as I stopped saying I gave a fuck
Haters started to appreciate my art
And it just breaks my heart to look at all the pain I caused
But what am I gonna do when the rage is gone?
And the lights go out in that trailer park?"
Mr Change
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Crazee » Sep 13th, '14, 18:29

I still think it's funny that Benzino thought everyone would support him because of his influence with the Source. He saw an opportunity to "beat" an elite rapper through his magazine and dropping the race card. Pretty much everyone either stayed out of the beef or took Em's side though, even after the "racist" tape was released.

I don't know if it was because people feared Em's battle skills or they actually thought Ray's "White Man's trying to destroy hip-hop from within" shit was stupid. Either way, it backfired spectacularly.

It didn't help that, at the time, the Source deliberately took shots at other white rappers. It hurt their credibility, made it look like they were paranoid and racist. Like when they appropriated Bubba Sparxxx's "New South" phrase and deliberately left any mention of him out of their magazine.
Crazee
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby RFC1872 » Sep 13th, '14, 19:52

TheBoss123 wrote:
StayWideAwake wrote:
TheBoss123 wrote:right? lol, Maybe hes referring to himself?Idk man, What a jackass. Eminem probably wont talk to him but itd be interesting if he did.

He also threatened Paul saying he would make him "bleed". There's probably a 0.00001% chance Eminem has an interest in having a conversation with this guy.

How would you feel if you were Hailie? "Hey dad, that's the guy who said he'd come into our house and murder me when I was a little kid, right? I hope you guys make up. Tell him I say hi".

Damn he made like legitimate threats, I dont really know the timeline of the beef, you think those statements were part of the reason Eminem made 'Like Toy Soldiers"? Yeah I dont think Eminem would very much be interested in sitting down and talking to him, especially for something that as this point happened almost a decade ago.

I remember this beef well. Benzino dissed Em around the time 8 Mile came out, and Em ignored it. This was after The Source had given MMLP, Devil's Night and TES shit reviews and basically gave Beninzo's own album near "classic" status.

Benzino dissed Em again in early 2003 and published a picture with that month's source of him holding Em's decapitated head. Em put out The Sauce and Bully on I think the same day, which obviously ripped into Benzino. Also as a retort, Eminem, 50 and Dre were put on the cover XXL (the owner of that and Benzino also had beef). To promote Get Rich or Die Tryin' 50 was the guest editor on XXL for an issue, and he came up with the idea that they should put out a poster which if I remember right was about killing Benzino's son. This was also when 50 and the Ja Rule/Murder Inc beef started heating up. Benzino eventually retaliated and dissed the entire Shady Records family. He also began sucking up to Ja and Irv Gotti. Ja dissed Em, 50 and Busta Rhymes so those three went at him on the song Doe Rae Me using the "Hail Mary" beat. D12 and Obie dissed Ja and Benzino on the song Hailie's Revenge, and Em, Obie and DMX (Eminem and DMX :worship: ) murdered Ja on Go To Sleep.

Em released his final Benzino diss track around September 2003, which was Nail In The Coffin. Clearly Em had ripped him apart lyrically over the three tracks. A few weeks later Benzino and Dave Mays (The Source owner) put out the 'Foolish Pride' tape to paint Em out to be a racist. Em didn't really reply properly for about a year until Encore came out, when he talked about it on Yellow Brick Road. He also deaded the Ja and Benzino beefs on Like Toy Soldiers because he knew it was going too far. In the end, Em won the war as he always does.
RFC1872
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Nitro » Sep 13th, '14, 23:31

*it was paul*
Nitro
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Francesco » Sep 14th, '14, 12:48

Here we go again... :shakehead: Benzino can't even function without mentioning Eminem. He brings attention whoring to a whole 'noter level. I'm sure he's gonna be laughed at & ignored again so we should expect another pathetic pseudo diss track in a couple of months time.

Here's a Benzino classic in which he says his group The Made Men could tear Slaughterhouse's rappers assholes out. :laughing:

http://www.rapbasement.com/slaughterhou ... house.html
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Postby runSA » Sep 14th, '14, 14:26

Benzino should just listen to Bully, Sauce, Nail in the Coffin again and then decide if he wants anything to do with em
"This world is mine for the taking, make me king as we move toward a new world order"
-Eminem
RIP TR 2005-2014
We live on at http://www.hiphopshelter.com
runSA
Soldier
Soldier

Postby yoda you can call me » Sep 14th, '14, 20:51

"Marshall Mathers gotta die, rise up". K
The Matrix Has You

Image Image Image
yoda you can call me