The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

What Happened To Political Em?

All questions and discussions on Eminem to be found here.

Re: What Happened To Political Em?

Postby The Shady Virus » Sep 24th, '14, 17:01

He realized that there is nothing he can do...the system is corrupt and always will be. Why talk about it? It's just a waste of time.
The Shady Virus
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby firebrand » Sep 24th, '14, 17:07

firebrand wrote:
Snakebeast wrote:
firebrand wrote:I think I have my answer thank you, mouth full of gold it is then.

Words cannot describe how stupid you are.

But still you tried ;)

How exactly does joking about being a rich democrat and a single comment on Obama equate to, as you put it, a "mouth full of gold"?[/quote]
Because if u read my first post I asked is he happy with the current situation or has he had his mouth stuffed with gold so as not to talk about his political views anymore, then I'm told all he has said since his comeback are these two things which are fairly tame in comparison to the views he used to have.
firebrand
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby firebrand » Sep 24th, '14, 18:06

InsaneTRex94 wrote:
firebrand wrote:Because if u read my first post I asked is he happy with the current situation or has he had his mouth stuffed with gold so as not to talk about his political views anymore, then I'm told all he has said since his comeback are these two things which are fairly tame in comparison to the views he used to have.

...so maybe he's happy with the current situation...

Or here's a crazy idea: Maybe he just doesn't care anymore?
What if Based is right and he never cared, and just couldn't think of anything else to say? It's easy to say "fuck Bush", that wasn't exactly out of the ordinary for that time period. It's nothing radical at all.

Either way, Snake's right about you.

Yes maybe he's happy with it which is cool, but if your saying he just couldn't think of anything else to say back then so he jumped on the fuck bush bandwagon to sell records then that scenario would be very disappointing from such an artist. And yes maybe snake is right about me, and what? U have a problem with people if they're beneath you intellectually?
firebrand
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby yoda you can call me » Sep 24th, '14, 18:23

But you're forgetting Sarah Marshall. PALIN!!!
The Matrix Has You

Image Image Image
yoda you can call me
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Atone » Sep 24th, '14, 21:32

Eminem Show felt like a political type album
Atone
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby UofLCard » Sep 24th, '14, 22:06

StayWideAwake wrote:This is still so fucking funny lol

Particularly offensive, Cheney said, were Eminem’s lyrics in a song titled “Kill You,” where the artist begins by describing the satisfaction of raping and murdering his mother and then goes on to imagine the joys of murdering any woman he might come across. “Wives, nuns, sluts,” whoever “the bitches” might be, he will kill them slowly, leaving enough air in their lungs so their screaming will be prolonged. He will paint the forest with their blood. “I got the machete from O.J.,” he shouts.

I liked the running commentary of it.
LEVITIKUZ wrote:Did y'all know Eminem's initials are MM. Like his name!!!

TRshady's unofficial official Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/trshadycommun
UofLCard
Louisville's Finest
Louisville's Finest

Postby Emadyville » Sep 25th, '14, 13:57

i actually kind of forgot about the lynne cheney shit and to what extent it ended up going on both ends
Menzo wrote:Its cuz you're dope and Daddy Dubs. No one fucks with that

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Previous

Return to Eminem