The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Powerful new pic from Em

All questions and discussions on Eminem to be found here.

Re: Powerful new pic from Em

Postby King Lance » Nov 8th, '14, 07:16

In RoboCop, the year is 2028 and multinational conglomerate OmniCorp is at the center of robot technology. Overseas, their drones have been used by the military for years - and it's meant billions for OmniCorp's bottom line. Now OmniCorp wants to bring their controversial technology to the home front, and they see a golden opportunity to do it. When Alex Murphy - a loving husband, father and good cop doing his best to stem the tide of crime and corruption in Detroit - is critically injured in the line of duty, OmniCorp sees their chance for a part-man, part-robot police officer. OmniCorp envisions a RoboCop in every city and even more billions for their shareholders, but they never counted on one thing: there is still a man inside the machine pursuing justice.

Eminem, the new Robocop.

King Lance
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby DetroitSkills » Nov 8th, '14, 07:16

King Lance wrote:In RoboCop, the year is 2028 and multinational conglomerate OmniCorp is at the center of robot technology. Overseas, their drones have been used by the military for years - and it's meant billions for OmniCorp's bottom line. Now OmniCorp wants to bring their controversial technology to the home front, and they see a golden opportunity to do it. When Alex Murphy - a loving husband, father and good cop doing his best to stem the tide of crime and corruption in Detroit - is critically injured in the line of duty, OmniCorp sees their chance for a part-man, part-robot police officer. OmniCorp envisions a RoboCop in every city and even more billions for their shareholders, but they never counted on one thing: there is still a man inside the machine pursuing justice.

Eminem, the new Robocop.

king lance drops a classic to tied me over til cxvpher
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby JAGODA » Nov 8th, '14, 11:50

Too much Red Bull, probably.
JAGODA
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby mdemaz » Nov 8th, '14, 11:56

He had a mouth wrinkle in 2010, don't forget:

It took 4 years for the skin to finally crack, haha.
Last edited by mdemaz on Nov 8th, '14, 11:57, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby yoda you can call me » Nov 8th, '14, 11:57

King Lance wrote:In RoboCop, the year is 2028 and multinational conglomerate OmniCorp is at the center of robot technology. Overseas, their drones have been used by the military for years - and it's meant billions for OmniCorp's bottom line. Now OmniCorp wants to bring their controversial technology to the home front, and they see a golden opportunity to do it. When Alex Murphy - a loving husband, father and good cop doing his best to stem the tide of crime and corruption in Detroit - is critically injured in the line of duty, OmniCorp sees their chance for a part-man, part-robot police officer. OmniCorp envisions a RoboCop in every city and even more billions for their shareholders, but they never counted on one thing: there is still a man inside the machine pursuing justice.

Eminem, the new Robocop.

The new robocop eh?
Did you photoshop breh?

Tired and my brain is thinking rhyme schemes. Damn you Paul
The Matrix Has You

Image Image Image
yoda you can call me
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Guess_Who » Nov 8th, '14, 12:14

It's everywhere.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-new ... to-2014711

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/ce ... 7116956461

Even friends of mine who doesn't like Eminem were commenting yesterday what happened to him.
In the land of the killers, a sinner's mind is a sanctum.

Guess_Who
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby mdemaz » Nov 8th, '14, 12:33

I like how some guy said drugs are bad, so just smoke weed. Smoking accelerates aging.

And Lance, are you posting as me on Boxden and The Coli?

http://slumz.boxden.com/f87/eminem-to-s ... e-2141576/

I don't appreciate that.
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby Ndray » Nov 8th, '14, 13:23

It's not cause i'm a stan or anything, but I'm shocked at the reactions of the media, I mean they're making an enormous fuss out of this and he doesn't even look as bad as they make it seem, he's obviously getting older but aside from 2 or 3 wrinkles he looks practically the same as he did 4 years ago. And then you go read some article from a pop magazine comparing this photo to one which is 14 years old and that's what annoys me the most. They're overreacting
#ProtectSSLP#TeamMMLP #TeamTES #EncoreFam #TeamMMLP2 #ShadyXVFam
Ndray
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby King Lance » Nov 8th, '14, 22:28

mdemaz wrote:I like how some guy said drugs are bad, so just smoke weed. Smoking accelerates aging.

And Lance, are you posting as me on Boxden and The Coli?

http://slumz.boxden.com/f87/eminem-to-s ... e-2141576/

I don't appreciate that.

its not me.. I actually made a copy/paste of that post :laughing:

King Lance
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Raul » Nov 8th, '14, 22:57

king lance came through with post of the year

fucking top lirl

#encorefam
Raul
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Jaba » Nov 9th, '14, 01:12

Ndray wrote:It's not cause i'm a stan or anything, but I'm shocked at the reactions of the media, I mean they're making an enormous fuss out of this and he doesn't even look as bad as they make it seem, he's obviously getting older but aside from 2 or 3 wrinkles he looks practically the same as he did 4 years ago. And then you go read some article from a pop magazine comparing this photo to one which is 14 years old and that's what annoys me the most. They're overreacting

He doesnt look as near as bad as Jay Z, Wayne (who isnt even in his 40s lmao), DR. DRE, or many of the older guys. WTF it matter anyways? and tbh i think he just isnt wearing make up anymore. whatever tho, idgaf
Singin' "Bagpipes from Baghdad" again
In my dad's drag draggin' a faggot in a Glad bag
Won't be the last time I make a dramatic entrance like that again
You thought I was lyin' when I said I think that I'm crossin' the line again
I've lost my mind, caution oh God I think I've just thought of another fucking line
Forgive me father, for I have sinned
But hip hop has left me brainwashed with a violent streak
Jaba
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Mr Change » Nov 9th, '14, 06:19

At some point, we all must come to terms that Eminem is mortal. Not only that but we, too, are bound to degrade as time passes on, such as that we are only sand in the wind of life.
jinofthewind wrote:And Koolo's sources said... Nothing you idiots Koolo's sources are dead they're locked in my basement

"Soon as I stopped saying I gave a fuck
Haters started to appreciate my art
And it just breaks my heart to look at all the pain I caused
But what am I gonna do when the rage is gone?
And the lights go out in that trailer park?"
Mr Change
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby mdemaz » Nov 9th, '14, 07:56

im gonna come to terms with the fact that touring for half your life wears out the body
ImageImageImage

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby Guess_Who » Nov 9th, '14, 12:28

mdemaz wrote:im gonna come to terms with the fact that touring for half your life wears out the body

Yeah, but there are bands like Bon Jovi who spend half their life on the road, and they don't look so wasted.

It's not that. Plus it was not Eminem's case. He didn't spend half his life on tour.

I said this lots of times, but despite his bad skin, the dyed blonde /yellow hair makes him looks 10 times older in non photoshoped pics.

Look this pic , is a bad one too, you can see wrinkles and a massive vein there, but still he doesn't look that wasted :

http://cdn2.gossipcenter.com/sites/defa ... r-show.jpg

The blonde hair, that is not even blonde, but yellow, doesn't suit him anymore, it makes him look worse and older. It can only look cool in an airbrushed pic.

And also he should gain some weight, his body doesn't look bad, but the face it's truth that sometimes he looks like he just came out of the hospital.

I'm afraid now that after all the comments about his looks, he won't leave the cap+ hoodie again.
In the land of the killers, a sinner's mind is a sanctum.

Guess_Who
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby yoda you can call me » Nov 9th, '14, 12:38

Yeah he defo needs to put a bit of weight on his face. He probably has an obsession over it though
The Matrix Has You

Image Image Image
yoda you can call me
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

PreviousNext

Return to Eminem