The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Full Story of ''Lose Yourself''

All questions and discussions on Eminem to be found here.

Re: Full Story of ''Lose Yourself''

Postby Intruder » Nov 19th, '14, 12:36

Atone wrote:
Intruder wrote:
leoswe wrote:Paul got Denace to do it, and tricked Em thinking theres an older version.

Lol,but denace could never WRITE something like this.he sounds good,but his lyirical skils are pretty weak


Fixed

but paul wrote it, paul is Eminem's ghostwriter

Oh yeah,that makes sense :D
There's an intruder... in my house
He cut my phone line
... can't dial out
I scream for police
... but I doubt
They're gonna hear me
... when I shout
-Eminem

Even Eminem is scared of me...
User avatar
Intruder
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Nov 4th, '14, 10:06

Re: Full Story of ''Lose Yourself''

Postby Atone » Nov 19th, '14, 12:38

Eninem never went to rehab, Paul did, Paul got on drugs and Eminem had to write his won lyrics for Encore
Image
User avatar
Atone
Under The Influence
Under The Influence
 
Posts: 4855
Joined: Jun 1st, '10, 08:47
Gender: Male

Re: Full Story of ''Lose Yourself''

Postby Intruder » Nov 19th, '14, 12:41

Atone wrote:Eninem never went to rehab, Paul did, Paul got on drugs and Eminem had to write his won lyrics for Encore

Oh,yeah
There's an intruder... in my house
He cut my phone line
... can't dial out
I scream for police
... but I doubt
They're gonna hear me
... when I shout
-Eminem

Even Eminem is scared of me...
User avatar
Intruder
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Nov 4th, '14, 10:06

Re: Full Story of ''Lose Yourself''

Postby Jaba » Nov 19th, '14, 13:02

EminemBase wrote:Prepare for a bat-shit, 90% probably not true vintage Base theory...

Isit just me or has anybody else thought this is in-fact some new version Em has created of "Lose Yourself" and they're using the guise of it being an old 'demo version' for a WOW WTF surprise?

Reasons I think this:
- Voice sounds more like new Em trying to do 2002 Em, than 2002 Em.
- Lyrics and harsh flow sound like newer Em.
- Interview snippet seems to be cut up as if he's about to reveal aka 'I don't remember the scratch version because there wasn't one' and boom surprise of 'this is a new "Lose Yourself".
- The way he's smirking at the end looks like Em when he's in on a prank/surprise.

I'm sure that's not the case but if it's not... it would be genius to do that.

He was saying how he couldn't ever top or do "Lose Yourself" again... well, imagine actually just doing just that. Re-writing the shit to the same beat and making it sound similar but try to top-it.

Hey, it's not totally insane when you consider he just put out MMLP2 with that same concept in mind lol and also the fact that therefore this could have been in his mind, following on from MMLP2.

Imagine releasing it as a single and it being a new "Lose Yourself" for this era too... with new lyrics to fit this era and it being that huge again. That would be trippy and like some kind of artistic Deja What the Fuck.

Voice sounds fucking amazing. And ur post is dumb lmao


If this were todays em making a new lose yourself that'd be cooL! but vintage em doing it is even cooler!
Image
Singin' "Bagpipes from Baghdad" again
In my dad's drag draggin' a faggot in a Glad bag
Won't be the last time I make a dramatic entrance like that again
You thought I was lyin' when I said I think that I'm crossin' the line again
I've lost my mind, caution oh God I think I've just thought of another fucking line
Forgive me father, for I have sinned
But hip hop has left me brainwashed with a violent streak
User avatar
Jaba
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 1816
Joined: Oct 12th, '13, 02:42
Location: The Hospital trying to find a Brain...
Gender: Male

Re: Full Story of ''Lose Yourself''

Postby Atone » Nov 19th, '14, 13:06

Jaba questioning A EminemBase post

That's like....a 3rd gradespecial ed teacher questioning Albert Einstine
Image
User avatar
Atone
Under The Influence
Under The Influence
 
Posts: 4855
Joined: Jun 1st, '10, 08:47
Gender: Male

Re: Full Story of ''Lose Yourself''

Postby BstLT » Nov 19th, '14, 13:21

Atone wrote:
leoswe wrote:Paul got Denace to do it, and tricked Em thinking theres an older version.

lmao,

lirl
User avatar
BstLT
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Feb 10th, '14, 20:02

Re: Full Story of ''Lose Yourself''

Postby skc_ » Nov 19th, '14, 13:37

eminem actually flows on the demo, so it must be an old version. He doesnt do that nowadays
User avatar
skc_
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash
 
Posts: 299
Joined: Sep 25th, '13, 11:53
Location: Germany
Gender: Male

Re: Full Story of ''Lose Yourself''

Postby Amadeo » Nov 19th, '14, 14:10

Put out the scratch version to every 1999-2002 song.

Also, the demo version does kinda sound like modern Eminem's voice, but it has the "voice-acting" flow which modern Eminem rarely uses...so I'm confused.
User avatar
Amadeo
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash
 
Posts: 299
Joined: Sep 29th, '13, 10:50

Re: Full Story of ''Lose Yourself''

Postby ShadyxEminem » Nov 19th, '14, 14:12

Amadeo wrote:Put out the scratch version to every 1999-2002 song.

Also, the demo version does kinda sound like modern Eminem's voice, but it has the "voice-acting" flow which modern Eminem rarely uses...so I'm confused.

Nah, that's pure golden TES vocals :flutter:
#encorefam
User avatar
ShadyxEminem
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 849
Joined: Oct 15th, '12, 03:28

Re: Full Story of ''Lose Yourself''

Postby Amadeo » Nov 20th, '14, 04:18

ShadyxEminem wrote:
Amadeo wrote:Put out the scratch version to every 1999-2002 song.

Also, the demo version does kinda sound like modern Eminem's voice, but it has the "voice-acting" flow which modern Eminem rarely uses...so I'm confused.

Nah, that's pure golden TES vocals :flutter:

Yeah, you're right...delivery sounds way too awesome to be modern Eminem. His rise in intensity at "and that's when you hit the roof..." :y:

In the chorus, he goes into the Without Me voice. Release this shit already...another prime Eminem track to play over and over again.
User avatar
Amadeo
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash
 
Posts: 299
Joined: Sep 29th, '13, 10:50

Re: Full Story of ''Lose Yourself''

Postby Jaba » Nov 20th, '14, 04:21

Amadeo wrote:
ShadyxEminem wrote:
Amadeo wrote:Put out the scratch version to every 1999-2002 song.

Also, the demo version does kinda sound like modern Eminem's voice, but it has the "voice-acting" flow which modern Eminem rarely uses...so I'm confused.

Nah, that's pure golden TES vocals :flutter:

Yeah, you're right...delivery sounds way too awesome to be modern Eminem. His rise in intensity at "and that's when you hit the roof..." :y:

In the chorus, his voices reaches the same energy as it does on Without Me. Release this shit already...another prime Eminem track to play over and over again.
Paul said in an interview the track is more related personally to Eminem not B-Rabbit. IMO, this has potential to be his best song AGAIN (cool to be saying that even).

Also, the part I bolded, so far from the snippet is my fav part. His voice on this is fucking awesome. Its the same as the TES voice but its just used in a whole other way. This track finna be great. I am loving this new chorus as well. Just think what else Em has in the vault. I bet he hasnt even released his best song.
Image
Singin' "Bagpipes from Baghdad" again
In my dad's drag draggin' a faggot in a Glad bag
Won't be the last time I make a dramatic entrance like that again
You thought I was lyin' when I said I think that I'm crossin' the line again
I've lost my mind, caution oh God I think I've just thought of another fucking line
Forgive me father, for I have sinned
But hip hop has left me brainwashed with a violent streak
User avatar
Jaba
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 1816
Joined: Oct 12th, '13, 02:42
Location: The Hospital trying to find a Brain...
Gender: Male

Re: Full Story of ''Lose Yourself''

Postby dough_boy_34 » Nov 20th, '14, 05:15

BstLT wrote:
Atone wrote:
leoswe wrote:Paul got Denace to do it, and tricked Em thinking theres an older version.

lmao,

lirl

...

are you guys like 12?
User avatar
dough_boy_34
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Aug 29th, '14, 21:02

Re: Full Story of ''Lose Yourself''

Postby EminemBase » Nov 20th, '14, 09:13

Jaba wrote:
EminemBase wrote:Prepare for a bat-shit, 90% probably not true vintage Base theory...

Isit just me or has anybody else thought this is in-fact some new version Em has created of "Lose Yourself" and they're using the guise of it being an old 'demo version' for a WOW WTF surprise?

Reasons I think this:
- Voice sounds more like new Em trying to do 2002 Em, than 2002 Em.
- Lyrics and harsh flow sound like newer Em.
- Interview snippet seems to be cut up as if he's about to reveal aka 'I don't remember the scratch version because there wasn't one' and boom surprise of 'this is a new "Lose Yourself".
- The way he's smirking at the end looks like Em when he's in on a prank/surprise.

I'm sure that's not the case but if it's not... it would be genius to do that.

He was saying how he couldn't ever top or do "Lose Yourself" again... well, imagine actually just doing just that. Re-writing the shit to the same beat and making it sound similar but try to top-it.

Hey, it's not totally insane when you consider he just put out MMLP2 with that same concept in mind lol and also the fact that therefore this could have been in his mind, following on from MMLP2.

Imagine releasing it as a single and it being a new "Lose Yourself" for this era too... with new lyrics to fit this era and it being that huge again. That would be trippy and like some kind of artistic Deja What the Fuck.

Voice sounds fucking amazing. And ur post is dumb lmao


Dam that's harsh B :'(
User avatar
EminemBase
Addict
Addict
 
Posts: 10007
Joined: Dec 10th, '09, 06:37
Location: Inside your mind famalamalamalam.
Gender: Male

Re: Full Story of ''Lose Yourself''

Postby Whitefox » Nov 20th, '14, 10:40

Actually, I was also thinking that this new verse of LY is not really from 2002. Well, the time will tell.
#encorefam
User avatar
Whitefox
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 1253
Joined: Jun 23rd, '12, 07:06
Location: Russia
Gender: Male

Re: Full Story of ''Lose Yourself''

Postby Ares » Nov 20th, '14, 11:53

skc_ wrote:eminem actually flows on the demo, so it must be an old version. He doesnt do that nowadays
Image
Yelawolf sucks
User avatar
Ares
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 1750
Joined: Jan 14th, '08, 14:53
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to Eminem



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot]