The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Iggy fires back at Em

All questions and discussions on Eminem to be found here.

Re: Iggy fires back at Em

Postby mdemaz » Nov 26th, '14, 06:19

Atone wrote:SMH at Iggy winning any award

fuck you
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby Fury » Nov 26th, '14, 13:31

csw621 wrote:

Stopped reading at "Eminem began to suck". Sorry bro, I tried.

Encore was good?
Fury
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Kill You » Nov 26th, '14, 15:16

Fury wrote:I love Eminem, but I find it ironic that Eminem fans become defensive when Iggy goes at Em but laugh off when Em goes at Iggy for no reason at all. I know Eminem is joking, but that doesn't mean everyone takes it the same way. Take the Iggy stuff in stride. Who cares on both.

Becaus she's butthurt. She said she loves when he goes at people but gets mad when it's her. Hypocrisy is what pisses us off.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Fury » Nov 26th, '14, 16:43

Kill You wrote:
Fury wrote:I love Eminem, but I find it ironic that Eminem fans become defensive when Iggy goes at Em but laugh off when Em goes at Iggy for no reason at all. I know Eminem is joking, but that doesn't mean everyone takes it the same way. Take the Iggy stuff in stride. Who cares on both.

Becaus she's butthurt. She said she loves when he goes at people but gets mad when it's her. Hypocrisy is what pisses us off.

Fair point
Fury
Soldier
Soldier

Postby boonim » Nov 27th, '14, 07:31

Lose Yourself!
boonim
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Ndray » Nov 27th, '14, 18:03

Kill You wrote:

Yeah, but keep in mind Em's kind of a hypocrite too in some aspects
#ProtectSSLP#TeamMMLP #TeamTES #EncoreFam #TeamMMLP2 #ShadyXVFam
Ndray
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby SliK » Nov 27th, '14, 23:39

Ndray wrote:
Kill You wrote:

Yeah but so are his dipshit fans.
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby TheBoss123 » Nov 27th, '14, 23:44

SliK wrote:
Ndray wrote:
Kill You wrote:Becaus she's butthurt. She said she loves when he goes at people but gets mad when it's her. Hypocrisy is what pisses us off.

Yeah but so are his dipshit fans.

Everyone will be a hypocrite at some point in their lives tbh. My issue is that iggy gets salty over everything. She got mad at complex for not giving her album a glowing review. She gets her shit in a wad over every criticism and every joke at her expense. I thought what Snoop Dogg did was much more of an obnoxious thing to do than what Eminem did.
" Life can change your directions, even when you ain't planned it
All you can do it handle it, worst thing you can do is panic
Use it to your advantage, avoid insanity manage
To conquer, every obstacle, make impossible possible
Even when winning illogical, losing is still far from optional.." -T.I.
TheBoss123
Soldier
Soldier

Postby SliK » Nov 28th, '14, 00:25

What snoop did was harmless. I don't agree with Em saying he'll rape a specific person, I think it's in poor taste. She definitely has a right to be offended.
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby AnAngryBlonde » Nov 28th, '14, 00:30

Ndray wrote:
Kill You wrote:

Which (to his credit) he did admit in Bad Guys 4th verse. Don't see many rappers (or people in general even) admit that shit.
I'm tryna clean up my fuckin' image so I promised the fuckin' critics
I wouldn't say fuckin' for six minutes (Six minutes, Slim Shady, you're on)
My baby's mom, bitch made me an angry blonde
So I made me a song, killed her and put Hailie on
AnAngryBlonde
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby TheBoss123 » Nov 28th, '14, 00:46

SliK wrote:What snoop did was harmless. I don't agree with Em saying he'll rape a specific person, I think it's in poor taste. She definitely has a right to be offended.

Actually calling her ugly and Eminem joking about rape, I still feel what Snoop did was worse.

EDIT: Both of those things made her upset anyways. I take more issue with her getting offended by everything that comes her way more than this specific case.
" Life can change your directions, even when you ain't planned it
All you can do it handle it, worst thing you can do is panic
Use it to your advantage, avoid insanity manage
To conquer, every obstacle, make impossible possible
Even when winning illogical, losing is still far from optional.." -T.I.
TheBoss123
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Snakebeast » Nov 28th, '14, 00:52

SliK wrote:What snoop did was harmless. I don't agree with Em saying he'll rape a specific person, I think it's in poor taste. She definitely has a right to be offended.

What? Em's been doing this for years. You're an Em fan, you should know that he's not serious about anything he says on Vegas.

( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)
Snakebeast
Renegade
Renegade

Postby SliK » Nov 28th, '14, 01:01

Snakebeast wrote:

What? Em's been doing this for years. You're an Em fan, you should know that he's not serious about anything he says on Vegas.

He never said he'd rape or kill anyone specifically, not people he didnt have some kind of beef with. He used to only attack pop stars and pop culture icons to separate himself from that image. By this stage of his career he has a totally different motivation for doing it. Even as a joke, hearing someone say they're going to rape you is understandably offensive.
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby speckzo » Nov 28th, '14, 01:06

What did snoop dogg do?
CALLED IT!

speckzo wrote: "Bad Guy" will have part of the Scarface speech in it or sample the "Criminal" line "I'm the bad guy who makes fun of people..."
speckzo
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Snakebeast » Nov 28th, '14, 01:10

SliK wrote:
Snakebeast wrote:

He never said he'd rape or kill anyone specifically, not people he didnt have some kind of beef with. He used to only attack pop stars and pop culture icons to separate himself from that image. By this stage of his career he has a totally different motivation for doing it. Even as a joke, hearing someone say they're going to rape you is understandably offensive.

Same Song and Dance has him dedicating entire verses to specific people. If that's not old enough for you, he talks about fucking Liz Claiborne to death on As the World Turns. It's clear he's not serious and the absurdity of all of these verses makes it obvious he's not serious. If you know Em's music, it's fairly obvious he's joking.

( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)
Snakebeast
Renegade
Renegade

PreviousNext

Return to Eminem