The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Iggy fires back at Em

All questions and discussions on Eminem to be found here.

Re: Iggy fires back at Em

Postby firebrand » Nov 28th, '14, 03:16

SliK wrote:We both know what he said, so I'm not sure what you want me to do? Do you want me to type out the line or something?

The implication of rape is offensive, my argument is that she has a right to be offended. If you're not arguing that point then you're not arguing a point I'm making so not sure why you're even taking to me. Are you mad I don't wholeheartedly adore everything Eminem says and does? :unsure:

No I'm saying that Iggy and you and a lot of other over sensitive people have misquoted the line. At no point did he say he's going to or wants to rape her but Iggy's tweet and your previous post both claim he "said" that.
firebrand
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby SliK » Nov 28th, '14, 03:23

:coffee:
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Whitefox » Nov 28th, '14, 06:09

IMO

Eminem cant write something different. his head is full of bizarre stuff to say cause he really fucking sick i guess, but if it was unique 15 years ago - it isn't now. I dont think he fully realizes why people are offended and says all this emo-shit on other songs like GOF just to get people of his dick.
#encorefam
Whitefox
Soldier
Soldier

Postby csw621 » Nov 28th, '14, 08:11

Someone put this shit in chitchat already
#teamitaliansausage #Encorefam
Never hit someone unless you got a reason. If there ain't a reason, make one up and start swinging.
csw621
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Snakebeast » Nov 28th, '14, 15:04

SliK wrote:If I call a black man a stinking jobless nigger AS A JOKE is it ok, just because I'm joking? How would it be in poor taste of its a joke?

Seriously? You're an idiot. Hearing soneone say they'll rape a woman and seeing thousands of people jump on board and attack her for being offended really isn't funny at all to me.

It depends on the context and how you're saying it. Em says what he says on an obscene song that is clearly full of absurd shit. He's playing a character. He's done it for years, and anybody who's heard even bits of Em's music should know that what he says shouldn't be taken seriously. By calling a black man a "stinking jobless nigger", you are deliberately attacking them personally. You could swap out Iggy's name for anybody else's and the line would still make sense.

Iggy can be offended if she wants; I honestly don't give a shit. But her tweets pretty much show to me a person who really doesn't understand Em's music and is lashing out to get attention. Eminem fans attacking her are idiots.

( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)
Snakebeast
Renegade
Renegade

Postby csw621 » Nov 28th, '14, 16:57

SliK, what about all the women who say they were raped when they just couldn't keep their legs together? Shouldn't we be offended by that?
#teamitaliansausage #Encorefam
Never hit someone unless you got a reason. If there ain't a reason, make one up and start swinging.
csw621
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Despicable » Nov 28th, '14, 19:09

Iggy is a bitch,im glad EM served that hoe.
If she was so offended,she should have went straight to the studio and recorded her own diss,but she chose to respond on twitter..typical bitch shit.
Cry babies,maybe my way that i use words is loose
but you turds better be careful how you choose yours
Cause feelings scar,but egos bruise worse
And the truth hurts,shit no wonder youre sore losers
Despicable
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby TheBoss123 » Nov 28th, '14, 20:04

boonim wrote:
SliK wrote:We both know what he said, so I'm not sure what you want me to do? Do you want me to type out the line or something?

The implication of rape is offensive, my argument is that she has a right to be offended. If you're not arguing that point then you're not arguing a point I'm making so not sure why you're even taking to me. Are you mad I don't wholeheartedly adore everything Eminem says and does? :unsure:

The line is extremely offensive (though there is an argument to be made that it may not have been directed at Iggy). But I do think Iggy went a bit overboard with her instantaneous reaction by stating that the line constituted a "threat". Because...it's not a threat - it's one line in a very long song and the song is not about her. By calling it a threat she's attributing a very specific intent to the person who wrote the song -- if she believed it, she should have called the police. Perhaps in her hurry to react, she didn't think about exactly what her tweet implied. But I do wish she had taken a bit of time to think and, since Iggy claims to be hip-hop that she had the guts to diss him hard...in another song.

Just my 2 cents.

:y: I might not have worded what I was saying as tactfully or intelligently as this, but this pretty much sums up my feelings on it.

I don't think shes a bitch or a whore because of her reaction, I just don't think she dealt with it in a way that made sense. The whole thing just reinforced my thoughts on her because of the way she reacts to any negativity.
" Life can change your directions, even when you ain't planned it
All you can do it handle it, worst thing you can do is panic
Use it to your advantage, avoid insanity manage
To conquer, every obstacle, make impossible possible
Even when winning illogical, losing is still far from optional.." -T.I.
TheBoss123
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Hamza1972 » Nov 28th, '14, 21:50

iggy is suck my dick at the moment
Hamza1972
Soldier
Soldier

Postby SliK » Nov 29th, '14, 00:35

csw621 wrote:SliK, what about all the women who say they were raped when they just couldn't keep their legs together? Shouldn't we be offended by that?

If a woman directly calls out an innocent man as being a rapist of course he has the right to be offended.

@Boonin and TheBoss: I'm not defending the way she handled the situation at all, I'm only defending her right to be offended. My mind hasn't changed on that either. I do think she could have just responded or addresse it in a song since she claims to be all about hip hop culture. I actually don't like her at all, she's a fucking embarrassment to all Australians but the Em fans attacking her for being offended and just childish morons with no clue.
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Mangadude » Nov 29th, '14, 03:02

iggy is fucking slutasswhore bitch. fuck that cunt. only reason she got a deal was coz she sucked TI's dick real good.
Mangadude
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Previous

Return to Eminem