The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Azealia Banks' Eminem diss INCOMING

All questions and discussions on Eminem to be found here.

Re: Azealia Banks' Eminem diss INCOMING

Postby Despicable » Nov 24th, '14, 18:20

If Azealia releases a full diss track against EM,he could respond,its not likely but it could happen.
Shes a nobody in the music industry but for some reason,she gets a fuckload of attention everywhere on the net.Ever since she got twitter,Ive seen her twitter messages posted on every rap site i visit.

If she launced a full on attack,it would be everywhere on the net and get alot of people talking.Im not sure EM will ignore that.He also has a cd in stores so im sure Interscope wouldnt mind it if he caused a little controversey by murdering this bitch.All PR is good PR right?

Most likely though,he will address it on his next solo album.Even if that is 3 years away from now.Lol
Cry babies,maybe my way that i use words is loose
but you turds better be careful how you choose yours
Cause feelings scar,but egos bruise worse
And the truth hurts,shit no wonder youre sore losers
Despicable
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Atone » Nov 24th, '14, 18:46

Despicable wrote:If Azealia releases a full diss track against EM,he could respond,its not likely but it could happen.
Shes a nobody in the music industry but for some reason,she gets a fuckload of attention everywhere on the net.Ever since she got twitter,Ive seen her twitter messages posted on every rap site i visit.

If she launced a full on attack,it would be everywhere on the net and get alot of people talking.Im not sure EM will ignore that.He also has a cd in stores so im sure Interscope wouldnt mind it if he caused a little controversey by murdering this bitch.All PR is good PR right?

Most likely though,he will address it on his next solo album.Even if that is 3 years away from now.Lol

Nope, he won't mention her at all, sorry
Atone
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby 6PRDMD9 » Nov 24th, '14, 19:02

Atone wrote:Esham would diss his own children to get noticed at this point, fuck Esham

What's his problem, is he just upset that people even in his own city stopped caring about him after like 1991?
ImageImageImageImage
6PRDMD9
The Professor
The Professor

Postby Atone » Nov 24th, '14, 19:08

6PRDMD9 wrote:
Atone wrote:Esham would diss his own children to get noticed at this point, fuck Esham

What's his problem, is he just upset that people even in his own city stopped caring about him after like 1991?

Not sure, but fact is, at one point he signed to Psychopathic records, his music didn't sell all to well, they dropped him

since then he has dissed them, and then showed love, dissed the fans, and then showed love, and then came out with a video claiming Violent J (from psychopathic records) was a pedo and had little girls in the studio with him,

from there, Esham has pretty much tried to diss everybody he could, i think he's Bi-polar, idk, i mean, i'm Bi-Polar but i wouldn't do half the shit he's done,
Atone
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Previous

Return to Eminem