The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Shady Records lineup?

All questions and discussions on Eminem to be found here.

Shady Records lineup?

Postby Kali » Nov 24th, '14, 03:35

So based on that Shade 45 interview, the current Shady Records album lineup is going to be Yela, Slaughterhouse, BME, Eminem. Based on various different interviews, this is when the albums look like they are lining up:

Q1 2015 - "Love Story" - Yelawolf
Q2 2015 - "Glass House" - Slaughterhosue
Q3 or Q4 2015 - "TBA" - Bad Meets Evil
Q4 2015 or later - "TBA" - Eminem

It seems likely that each of the four albums will drop at the beginning of each quarter of the year, considering Love Story and Glass House are confirmed to be Q1 and Q2, which are pretty close to each other, and would leave Shady Records desolate Q3 and Q4. That means Bad Meets Evil either Q3 or Q4, probably Q3, and then Eminem, who, if releasing an album Q4 could probably have one more album left, however if he waits until the next year, it would probably be his last album.

TL;DR: 2015 is the year of Shady, with an album dropping each quarter.
Image
#EncoreFam #KanyeFam
User avatar
Kali
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash
 
Posts: 112
Joined: Apr 1st, '14, 21:11

Re: Shady Records lineup?

Postby shadyblogger » Nov 24th, '14, 03:37

Waiting for that new Cashis album
User avatar
shadyblogger
Under The Influence
Under The Influence
 
Posts: 4145
Joined: Nov 19th, '13, 02:50
Gender: Male

Re: Shady Records lineup?

Postby Kali » Nov 24th, '14, 03:40

Blogs McGooch wrote:Waiting for that new Cashis album


Isn't it supposed to have some Eminem production? Might check those songs out.
Image
#EncoreFam #KanyeFam
User avatar
Kali
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash
 
Posts: 112
Joined: Apr 1st, '14, 21:11

Re: Shady Records lineup?

Postby Slim Cypher » Nov 24th, '14, 04:05

Waitin 4 dat BME Album <3
#Encorefam #Rosenfam ~Merry Christmas Hoes~
User avatar
Slim Cypher
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Nov 17th, '14, 00:48
Location: Alabama
Gender: Male

Re: Shady Records lineup?

Postby Rafael » Nov 24th, '14, 04:13

Love Story is going to be the only thing that ever came out of this label that really matters.
ImageImage
True Wiz wrote:Rafael got pussy from a random dudes cum on a table. Rafael man. You're a real g :b:
User avatar
Rafael
Slumerican
Slumerican
 
Posts: 2053
Joined: Jan 27th, '13, 09:20
Location: Where they make that moonshine still
Gender: Male

Re: Shady Records lineup?

Postby metsfan1121 » Nov 24th, '14, 04:18

I bet Paul cryin in da boof
metsfan1121
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash
 
Posts: 220
Joined: Apr 1st, '13, 22:42

Re: Shady Records lineup?

Postby Zhadeix » Nov 24th, '14, 04:35

Kali wrote:So based on that Shade 45 interview, the current Shady Records album lineup is going to be Yela, Slaughterhouse, BME, Eminem. Based on various different interviews, this is when the albums look like they are lining up:

Q1 2015 - "Love Story" - Yelawolf
Q2 2015 - "Glass House" - Slaughterhosue
Q3 or Q4 2015 - "TBA" - Bad Meets Evil
Q4 2015 or later - "TBA" - Eminem

It seems likely that each of the four albums will drop at the beginning of each quarter of the year, considering Love Story and Glass House are confirmed to be Q1 and Q2, which are pretty close to each other, and would leave Shady Records desolate Q3 and Q4. That means Bad Meets Evil either Q3 or Q4, probably Q3, and then Eminem, who, if releasing an album Q4 could probably have one more album left, however if he waits until the next year, it would probably be his last album.

TL;DR: 2015 is the year of Shady, with an album dropping each quarter.


Actually, as heard on the title track for Shady XV, Em isn't planning on retiring for a while, so might get 1-3 albums from him before he's gone.
Although I'd say 2 tops.
Image
Elision wrote:well no shit if it takes 41 minutes to download it's either being hosted from a remote african tribe hut with a string of floss connected to a tree outside for internet or it's not what it appears.


"Bitch I said that this mask ain't for hockey, hate Versace, Versace
I've got Münchausen by proxy
I'm making you sick don't pretend you can't hear me you deaf girl I said you was foxy"


#TeamMMLP #RosenbergSeason
User avatar
Zhadeix
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash
 
Posts: 127
Joined: Dec 5th, '13, 19:58
Location: Locked in Eminem's basement with Dr. Dre
Gender: Male

Re: Shady Records lineup?

Postby Kill You » Nov 24th, '14, 05:25

Please have a BME album with all Em production. :flutter:
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Image
User avatar
Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper
 
Posts: 8163
Joined: Jan 26th, '12, 15:24

Re: Shady Records lineup?

Postby 6PRDMD9 » Nov 24th, '14, 05:29

Early 2015 - Love Story
Late 2015 - Glass House

That's it. Eminem's not going to try to take away what little buzz these two acts have with his own album.
ImageImageImageImage
Image
User avatar
6PRDMD9
The Professor
The Professor
 
Posts: 473
Joined: Oct 6th, '11, 23:29
Location: Breast Milk Records
Gender: Male

Re: Shady Records lineup?

Postby Squiggles123 » Nov 24th, '14, 05:59

Seems i'm a bit behind. Why do we think there's a BME album on it's way? First I've heard of it.
User avatar
Squiggles123
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 919
Joined: Apr 23rd, '12, 04:46

Re: Shady Records lineup?

Postby Zhadeix » Nov 24th, '14, 06:00

Squiggles123 wrote:Seems i'm a bit behind. Why do we think there's a BME album on it's way? First I've heard of it.


OP just assumed it.
Image
Elision wrote:well no shit if it takes 41 minutes to download it's either being hosted from a remote african tribe hut with a string of floss connected to a tree outside for internet or it's not what it appears.


"Bitch I said that this mask ain't for hockey, hate Versace, Versace
I've got Münchausen by proxy
I'm making you sick don't pretend you can't hear me you deaf girl I said you was foxy"


#TeamMMLP #RosenbergSeason
User avatar
Zhadeix
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash
 
Posts: 127
Joined: Dec 5th, '13, 19:58
Location: Locked in Eminem's basement with Dr. Dre
Gender: Male

Re: Shady Records lineup?

Postby Squiggles123 » Nov 24th, '14, 06:08

Zhadeix wrote:
Squiggles123 wrote:Seems i'm a bit behind. Why do we think there's a BME album on it's way? First I've heard of it.


OP just assumed it.


Oh. I dunno if that's likely. I wish Em would feature on PRhyme though, that would be dope.
User avatar
Squiggles123
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 919
Joined: Apr 23rd, '12, 04:46

Re: Shady Records lineup?

Postby Dohc-Nyne » Nov 24th, '14, 06:27

After that "Vegas" track I need me another BME album! :shifty:
User avatar
Dohc-Nyne
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 655
Joined: Feb 4th, '10, 01:42
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Gender: Male

Re: Shady Records lineup?

Postby 6PRDMD9 » Nov 24th, '14, 07:42

I would actually prefer to see Bad Meets Evil on Eminem and Royce/PRhyme albums (still salty he's not on this one), not really a full length LP. I don't know why, I just get the feeling that as a duo they can't hold down a whole album, but tracks here and there are always sick.
ImageImageImageImage
Image
User avatar
6PRDMD9
The Professor
The Professor
 
Posts: 473
Joined: Oct 6th, '11, 23:29
Location: Breast Milk Records
Gender: Male

Re: Shady Records lineup?

Postby mdemaz » Nov 24th, '14, 07:50

Blogs McGooch wrote:Waiting for that new Cashis album
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

Image
User avatar
mdemaz
Addict
Addict
 
Posts: 10208
Joined: Dec 6th, '10, 12:09
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Gender: Male

Next

Return to Eminem



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider]