The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Shady XV Review thread

All questions and discussions on Eminem to be found here.

Re: Shady XV Review thread

Postby FriedSchizoprenic » Nov 26th, '14, 19:37

Post it again.

Seems legit.
ImageImageImage

hi bro i have a question do you got a problem like a problem i can resolve what you mean you are going to punch me bro i just want to see aaaah aaaah stop stop is a prank is a praaaaaaaaank
FriedSchizoprenic
Soldier
Soldier

Postby slimmatters » Nov 26th, '14, 19:41

would have been much higher
4 positive reviews to one blind folded negative review.
Pitchfork probably didnt even hear the album
Bitch take 3 biscuits, one for you, one mine
and now bend over to take the 3rd from behind
I'm fucking misogynistic, I ain't giving a f**k to you tonight
slimmatters
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Mr Change » Nov 26th, '14, 19:58

I can't believe what would be a great score is being destroyed by a single awful review. The music industry sucks sometimes
jinofthewind wrote:And Koolo's sources said... Nothing you idiots Koolo's sources are dead they're locked in my basement

"Soon as I stopped saying I gave a fuck
Haters started to appreciate my art
And it just breaks my heart to look at all the pain I caused
But what am I gonna do when the rage is gone?
And the lights go out in that trailer park?"
Mr Change
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby TheBoss123 » Nov 26th, '14, 20:13

Yoda wrote:
TheBoss123 wrote:
Kill You wrote:I would trust HHDX before Pitchfork any day.

Yeah I mean its clear when you read a review about Eminem they have an agenda, and have a bias against him. Why even write it in the format of a review then, go write it in a blog or some shit. Opinion pieces do not belong under the guise of a review. What Pitchfork does is actually incredibly irresponsible. They're either not smart enough to figure out his rhyming or they just have this unshakable bias. At least when speaking about their "review" of MMLP2... I haven't heard the new album yet.

Also can someone explain to me whats more misogynistic about the cartoonish levels of violence in Eminems lyrics and the actual objectifying of women that happens in any given Kanye West Album, Chief Keef album or Lil Wayne album. Thats not even to shit on those rappers, but it feels like its a double standard when they use it as a talking piece for the article.

If this was violence towards men or anyone else I would laugh in the same way, it's supposed to be ridiculous, taking shit too seriously is a failure on the part of the individual. If he was actually promoting and threatening actual violence there would be an issue.. but he's not, he's been here for 15 years at this point and not once has he laid a finger on a single female celebrity. Taking something seriously thats not meant to be taken seriously doesnt make sense to me. The way he does it is so impersonal anyway, half the shit he says can be reduced to insert persons name here then continue on the rhyme. He's not a newborn I'm sure he's capable of telling right from wrong.

well said fam :y:

Thank you :b:
" Life can change your directions, even when you ain't planned it
All you can do it handle it, worst thing you can do is panic
Use it to your advantage, avoid insanity manage
To conquer, every obstacle, make impossible possible
Even when winning illogical, losing is still far from optional.." -T.I.
TheBoss123
Soldier
Soldier

Previous

Return to Eminem