The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Twisted ft. Eminem & Yelawolf (Best fan-made video so far..)

All questions and discussions on Eminem to be found here.

Re: Twisted ft. Eminem & Yelawolf (Best fan-made video so fa

Postby slickrickbangschicks » Nov 26th, '14, 21:07

bullshit i can keep up check out lyrics1080p channel they got twisted with lyrics and even though its just a black screen with red lyrics it is better than you`re video. Dont be so arrogant and maybe more people will like you`re work
slickrickbangschicks
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby MarshalBlaze » Nov 26th, '14, 21:12

slickrickbangschicks wrote:bullshit i can keep up check out lyrics1080p channel they got twisted with lyrics and even though its just a black screen with red lyrics it is better than you`re video. Dont be so arrogant and maybe more people will like you`re work

Their lyrics are by 8 bars if not 16 at times depending on the consistency of rhymes and the pattern of the song.
I do the lyrics word by word if you take a look at yelawolf's typography parts, I do them by 2 bars when they're sung.
And if you prefer a black screen over a video with a concept that's your thing, granted it sounds ridiculously stupid but if that's what you enjoy watching. And like I said me being arrogant is quite of an act really, I sometimes find it funny how many people get butthurt by it, but if it gets me more views then so be it lol.

Edit: Yeah so I went and did the exact same thing that your beloved lyrics1080p do on their videos.

You were right! THAT LOOKS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Thank you, you've changed my fucking life completely, i don't even know where I would be right now if it wasn't for your wonderful and educative post you fucking twat.
MarshalBlaze
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby xRas » Nov 26th, '14, 22:06

Bigging up your own shit? suck out fam.
xRas
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Ares » Nov 26th, '14, 22:08

Are you one of those guys who put fake VEVO logo on their videos? I hate those people so much
Yelawolf sucks
Ares
Soldier
Soldier

Postby MarshalBlaze » Nov 26th, '14, 22:16

Like I said, it's an act, I would never do that with the music that I make, but since there aren't that many good fan-made eminem videos, and I've been dominating at making them since 2007, I decided to put myself on a pedestal in that category ( a category that is quite irrelevant).
I'm not saying I'm the best video editor, I'm not saying I have the best video, I'm saying I have some of the best fan-made Eminem videos on my channel and that THIS VIDEO RIGHT HERE, is probably the best version RIGHT NOW that is on youtube FOR THIS SONG THAT IS CALLED "Twisted".
So why don't you do the opposite and don't get your knickers TWISTED in a bunch when I say shit like that.
So there's a bigger pun than big pun himself.
I don't mean this to be taken this serious just like when Eminem says he's a rap god and would punch lana del ray twice in the face and rape iggy. This is a very irrelevant sub category of entertainment that i used to be a part of when i was 14, I went over to make music but sometimes when I'm bored I make unofficial videos... and this is the internet too, I can say whatever the fuck I want about my work you shouldn't care about it as long as you enjoyed it, if you didn't then just don't watch it and don't give me the attention you're giving me right now lol.
MarshalBlaze
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Drax207 » Nov 26th, '14, 23:01

Yeah who gives a shit about what he wrote. That's a great video for a fantastic song.
My Music Box, #1 Em song              <Insert Insult Here>            #Slumerican

Mr. Porter wrote:
csw621 wrote:
Mr. Porter wrote:I also thought he sounded off-beat.

Porter plz, don't you have a youtube awards performance to fuck up

As a matter of fact I do. Thanks for reminding me.
Drax207
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Kippers » Nov 27th, '14, 00:54

As someone who is spending his months right now editing a film together, I'd sit back and be happy with this lyric video as a finished lil product. There's a difference between noticing you're perhaps the 'best' at a certain thing and arrogance, just watch the line a lil. However, it's really good. I was waiting for clips to start repeating but they didn't, at least not noticeably. Well done for hiding them if they did.

It bugged me that the D and E of 'blade' overlapped that tree, but you know what being an editor is like! Haha.
Kippers
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby slickrickbangschicks » Nov 27th, '14, 16:02

MarshalBlaze wrote:
slickrickbangschicks wrote:bullshit i can keep up check out lyrics1080p channel they got twisted with lyrics and even though its just a black screen with red lyrics it is better than you`re video. Dont be so arrogant and maybe more people will like you`re work

Their lyrics are by 8 bars if not 16 at times depending on the consistency of rhymes and the pattern of the song.
I do the lyrics word by word if you take a look at yelawolf's typography parts, I do them by 2 bars when they're sung.
And if you prefer a black screen over a video with a concept that's your thing, granted it sounds ridiculously stupid but if that's what you enjoy watching. And like I said me being arrogant is quite of an act really, I sometimes find it funny how many people get butthurt by it, but if it gets me more views then so be it lol.

Edit: Yeah so I went and did the exact same thing that your beloved lyrics1080p do on their videos.

You were right! THAT LOOKS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Thank you, you've changed my fucking life completely, i don't even know where I would be right now if it wasn't for your wonderful and educative post you fucking twat.

buzzing for you mate im so glad it has changed ya life now go spend another week editing a shitty video faggot
slickrickbangschicks
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby MarshalBlaze » Nov 27th, '14, 18:05

slickrickbangschicks wrote:
MarshalBlaze wrote:

buzzing for you mate im so glad it has changed ya life now go spend another week editing a shitty video faggot

Bitch I might just do that you imbecilic buffoon.
You and Tequila go along just perfectly because your ass is saltier than the Atlantic ocean right now.
You got mad over me boasting about my work on the internet and then when you fail to smart mouth me and look like a total twat you go and call me a faggot lmao
MarshalBlaze
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby bg_pop » Nov 27th, '14, 18:11

Great job!!!!!!!!
bg_pop
Soldier
Soldier

Postby slickrickbangschicks » Nov 27th, '14, 20:15

You were right! THAT LOOKS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Thank you, you've changed my fucking life completely, i don't even know where I would be right now if it wasn't for your wonderful and educative post you fucking twat.[/quote]

buzzing for you mate im so glad it has changed ya life now go spend another week editing a shitty video faggot[/quote]

Bitch I might just do that you imbecilic buffoon.
You and Tequila go along just perfectly because your ass is saltier than the Atlantic ocean right now.
You got mad over me boasting about my work on the internet and then when you fail to smart mouth me and look like a total twat you go and call me a faggot lmao[/quote]

naah naah naah u got it wrong bitch i aint no keyboard warrior ya hear so go sit at yo p.c for another week and make some weak shit i would kick the fuck outta ur punk ass trust me FAGGOT
slickrickbangschicks
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby MarshalBlaze » Nov 27th, '14, 20:36

naah naah naah u got it wrong bitch i aint no keyboard warrior ya hear so go sit at yo p.c for another week and make some weak shit i would kick the fuck outta ur punk ass trust me FAGGOT

lmao ok mr. contraindication you wanna kick the fuck out of me cuz you're fucking stupid?
Keep in mind you're just keeping this thread relevant by talking shit, I don't have much to do during the evenings so thank you for making my shit even bigger than it is you retard.
MarshalBlaze
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Atone » Nov 27th, '14, 20:45

Incredible, i love this
Atone
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby slickrickbangschicks » Nov 27th, '14, 23:06

MarshalBlaze wrote:

lmao ok mr. contraindication you wanna kick the fuck out of me cuz you're fucking stupid?
Keep in mind you're just keeping this thread relevant by talking shit, I don't have much to do during the evenings so thank you for making my shit even bigger than it is you retard.

no i would kick the fuck out of you b`cuz i dont chat shit now fuck off and go finish off ya mom ;) ;)
slickrickbangschicks
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Drax207 » Nov 27th, '14, 23:10

slickrickbangschicks wrote:
MarshalBlaze wrote:

no i would kick the fuck out of you b`cuz i dont chat shit now fuck off and go finish off ya mom ;) ;)

Are you 14 ?
My Music Box, #1 Em song              <Insert Insult Here>            #Slumerican

Mr. Porter wrote:
csw621 wrote:
Mr. Porter wrote:I also thought he sounded off-beat.

Porter plz, don't you have a youtube awards performance to fuck up

As a matter of fact I do. Thanks for reminding me.
Drax207
Soldier
Soldier

PreviousNext

Return to Eminem