The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Pitchfork gives Shady XV a great review

All questions and discussions on Eminem to be found here.

Re: Pitchfork gives Shady XV a great review

Postby trentimus » Dec 1st, '14, 17:14

csw621 wrote:trolls should be banned the day before posts are disallowed just so that's not the last thing everyone sees when they come back here

If every dissenting opinion, in your mind, is a troll... you're in for a tough road through life.
trentimus
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby csw621 » Dec 1st, '14, 17:17

you haven't presented a dissenting anything, you've basically said "4 plus 4 is 9, and i can say that because i can say literally anything so it must be an opinion". just stop
#teamitaliansausage #Encorefam
Never hit someone unless you got a reason. If there ain't a reason, make one up and start swinging.
csw621
Soldier
Soldier

Postby trentimus » Dec 1st, '14, 17:19

csw621 wrote:you haven't presented a dissenting anything, you've basically said "4 plus 4 is 9, and i can say that because i can say literally anything so it must be an opinion". just stop

Are you 15, kid? Are you even reading the bullshit you're pumping out?

I can come to the same conclusions..

"4+4 is 9 and Eminem is the GOAT no matter how much his albums decline in quality. Obviously, he is still the GOAT because he sells like a pop artist. And, I can say that because it's my opinion.. duh"

I am a troll? LOL GTFO BRO
trentimus
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby csw621 » Dec 1st, '14, 17:23

among people who use this site for what it was made for you are in the minority thinking xv is a decline in quality
Never hit someone unless you got a reason. If there ain't a reason, make one up and start swinging.
csw621
Soldier
Soldier

Postby trentimus » Dec 1st, '14, 17:24

csw621 wrote:among people who use this site for what it was made for you are in the minority thinking xv is a decline in quality

This is a place for people to talk about Eminem, period. Not just to suck his balls, and call everything he drops gold.

I love Eminem as an artist. This new shit is wack.. I could GAF less if it's popular opinion or not.
trentimus
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby csw621 » Dec 1st, '14, 17:25

you obviously "gaf"
csw621
Soldier
Soldier

Postby trentimus » Dec 1st, '14, 17:27

csw621 wrote:you obviously "gaf"

Obviously.. because I am expressing the popular opinion.

The idiocy continues.
trentimus
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby csw621 » Dec 1st, '14, 17:28

"popular"
csw621
Soldier
Soldier

Postby trentimus » Dec 1st, '14, 17:30

csw621 wrote:"popular"

:laughing: You were the one implying the popular opinion is that SHADYXV is hawt fia... It's called context.

Anyone got a brain this guy can borrow? Maybe a more intelligent person to try and troll me with efficiency?
trentimus
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby csw621 » Dec 1st, '14, 17:37

anyone who's anyone on this site likes the new album. you're either delusional or really clever with too much free time
csw621
Soldier
Soldier

Postby trentimus » Dec 1st, '14, 17:48

csw621 wrote:anyone who's anyone on this site likes the new album. you're either delusional or really clever with too much free time

Not everyone. Here I am.

I am telling you I don't like it. I actually 100% agree with not only the Pitchfork review, but I also agree with Tyler.
Does that hurt your feelings? It shouldn't.
trentimus
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby csw621 » Dec 1st, '14, 17:51

it doesn't because you're nobody. what i'm saying seems to be bothering you a whole lot more than what you're saying is bothering me
csw621
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Solace » Dec 1st, '14, 17:53

I agree with most of the Pitchfork review, not the score tho
Solace
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby trentimus » Dec 1st, '14, 17:54

csw621 wrote:it doesn't because you're nobody. what i'm saying seems to be bothering you a whole lot more than what you're saying is bothering me

I am not bothered. I shared my opinion.
You responded with pure idiocy, and I addressed you as I felt I should. Your idiocy bothers me enough for me to keep digging at you.

The album bothers me in the sense I am a huge Em fan and he has become such garbage. It makes me sad to see someone that is so capable make such shit music.

Edit:
The awfulness he settled on for last year's endless Marshall Mathers LP 2 seems to be his new default: He's aggressively, thoroughly, eagerly awful, like a sociopathic A-student who thinks he's figured out exactly what you are looking for. In this case, it's snarling syllables and endless vitriol..... Eminem fires up his rappity-rap sputtering chainsaw, and it never ceases for the spiritually exhausting hour that follows...

Never been a more spot on analysis of his current form.
Last edited by trentimus on Dec 1st, '14, 18:07, edited 2 times in total.
trentimus
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby csw621 » Dec 1st, '14, 17:57

you're digging yourself into a hole lol. what rapper specifically, in your opinion is making better music right now?
csw621
Soldier
Soldier

PreviousNext

Return to Eminem