The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

shadyxv bundle

All questions and discussions on Eminem to be found here.

Re: shadyxv bundle

Postby scrapig » Nov 27th, '14, 23:26

DetroitSkills wrote:yall poor folk actin like 200 is a big deal

lololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololol

if u only knew, boy...
Attachments
10603335_10204306877971537_7392163173849267387_n.jpg
10603335_10204306877971537_7392163173849267387_n.jpg (12.83 KiB) Viewed 10076 times
Kumbaya... kumbayaaaaaaaaaaaaa..... peace love and understanding is whats wrong with this world.
scrapig
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Slim Cypher » Nov 27th, '14, 23:27

scrapig wrote:
Slim Cypher wrote:How do I contact, Shady Records or the company???? I need to return dis shit ASAP!!!

shady@famehouse.net

Thank God, cuz My mask is half way peeled off, it would only fit an obese person, and the inside of the mask has this silverish, white-ish dust in it, IDK what its called. My Beanie is like a Triangle, it's like wearing a fucking cone, when i wear it I look like a fucking elf. The only thing I find keepable is the Poster, even the CD is shit. Nigga I'm just gonna Torrent this shit next time another album is out.
#Encorefam #Rosenfam ~Merry Christmas Hoes~
Slim Cypher
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby scrapig » Nov 27th, '14, 23:45

Slim Cypher wrote:
scrapig wrote:
Slim Cypher wrote:How do I contact, Shady Records or the company???? I need to return dis shit ASAP!!!

shady@famehouse.net

Thank God, cuz My mask is half way peeled off, it would only fit an obese person, and the inside of the mask has this silverish, white-ish dust in it, IDK what its called. My Beanie is like a Triangle, it's like wearing a fucking cone, when i wear it I look like a fucking elf. The only thing I find keepable is the Poster, even the CD is shit. Nigga I'm just gonna Torrent this shit next time another album is out.

exact the same for me, thats why om so pissed. They didnt even try. Took advantage of loyal fans SMFH. bitch move.
Kumbaya... kumbayaaaaaaaaaaaaa..... peace love and understanding is whats wrong with this world.
scrapig
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby DetroitSkills » Nov 27th, '14, 23:51

scrapig wrote:They didnt even try. Took advantage of loyal fans SMFH. bitch move.

bruh...
DetroitSkills wrote:u guys realize.. these are mass produced in a factory u fucking morons... lirlolololol.
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby scrapig » Nov 27th, '14, 23:57

DetroitSkills wrote:
scrapig wrote:They didnt even try. Took advantage of loyal fans SMFH. bitch move.

bruh...
DetroitSkills wrote:u guys realize.. these are mass produced in a factory u fucking morons... lirlolololol.

You dont seem to know how this works. They get samples before they start selling them that they have to approve. Beacuse its shady recors thats selling them , you cant blame it on a factory in china.

Trust me i work with this stuff i consult companies about this. Paul or EM approved them before they started the production.
scrapig
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby HeySamantha » Nov 28th, '14, 00:00

lol people are always disappointed with Merch. Stick to the buying just the albums.. cheaper and you won't be sad at the crap quality you paid $150 for.
TRShady is shutting down, so we have moved.
Please join us at our new home!
http://www.HipHopShelter.com

HeySamantha
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Slim Cypher » Nov 28th, '14, 00:05

scrapig wrote:
Slim Cypher wrote:
Slim Cypher wrote:shady@famehouse.net

exact the same for me, thats why om so pissed. They didnt even try. Took advantage of loyal fans SMFH. bitch move.

I know I'm gonna contact them later 2night, so i can get this straightened out. This is unacceptable, last year I bought the MMLP2 deluxe bundle or whatever the fuck its called, the only thing worth it was the poster, just like this year. The Deluxe album was flimsy as fuck for the mmlp2 and the shirt and Hoodie were made out of the cheapest motherfucking materials ever known to man, like no joke. So when i bought this bundle I already knew not to expect anything good from the beanie, but i didnt expect it to be all folded and shit, and look like a triangle. This right here is where i draw the line, this shit they pulled this year was just a big fuck you...
I mean I wasted like $115-$150 last year i cant remember but it was in that range, and I spent another $200 this year and before any of you guys say, "It's just 200 dollars you scrubs, get over it" No, Fuck You! I'm just 15 my niggas, It would be different if i just had that cash to blow or cash laying around, but No. I worked for that fucking money and sold and got rid of shit I wanted to keep in hopes of being able to buy it before they are sold out. :( :( :( :(

So when you ask me If I'm ever gonna buy a single item from this company again or any Album Bundle they have when Em's next album comes out, It's Just gonna be a big fat.....

...yes
Slim Cypher
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby csw621 » Nov 28th, '14, 00:11

scrapig wrote:You dont seem to know how this works. They get samples before they start selling them that they have to approve. Beacuse its shady recors thats selling them , you cant blame it on a factory in china.

Trust me i work with this stuff i consult companies about this. Paul or EM approved them before they started the production.

Uh huh... please go on...
#teamitaliansausage #Encorefam
Never hit someone unless you got a reason. If there ain't a reason, make one up and start swinging.
csw621
Soldier
Soldier

Postby DetroitSkills » Nov 28th, '14, 00:14

csw621 wrote:
scrapig wrote:You dont seem to know how this works. They get samples before they start selling them that they have to approve. Beacuse its shady recors thats selling them , you cant blame it on a factory in china.

this.. lol...

i can promise you eminem never seen the piece of shit masks, AND if he did it was before mass production... meaning it was probably top notch in quality... you have no case against shady records.. or even the factory, u shouldve known u werent getting a 1 of 1 made mask clown.. MASS produced in a rush = crap quality, its the same reason why many people dont buy brand new consoles the first few months to a year that they drop... use your brain fam.
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby shaneomac1 » Nov 28th, '14, 00:18

Thank god i didnt get a chance to buy the bundle this shit is whack haa i mean they could of least sent it out in bubble wrap to protect the mask . I did get the beanie and cd and its actually good quilty
shaneomac1
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Slim Cypher » Nov 28th, '14, 00:18

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Eminem-Limited- ... 19f7ab5eeb
This pisses me off that someone out there actually got a normal beanie, while I'm stuck with a cone.....
Slim Cypher
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby scrapig » Nov 28th, '14, 00:20

csw621 wrote:

Attachments
1002375_942234622458542_5293588298962219436_n.jpg
1002375_942234622458542_5293588298962219436_n.jpg (6.19 KiB) Viewed 10048 times
scrapig
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby DetroitSkills » Nov 28th, '14, 00:20

Slim Cypher wrote:http://www.ebay.com/itm/Eminem-Limited-Edition-Shady-XV-Black-Beanie-Hat-Cap-Toque-RARE-SOLD-OUT-/111529385707?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item19f7ab5eeb
This pisses me off that someone out there actually got a normal beanie, while I'm stuck with a cone.....

this shit has me rolling.. i mean i feel bad that u got a junked up one, but the word cone made me giggle.
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby SajN » Nov 28th, '14, 00:21

Slim Cypher wrote:it's like wearing a fucking cone, when i wear it I look like a fucking elf.

Fuckin' lol'd
! Is He Nuts? No, He's InSajN !
SajN
The Almighty
The Almighty

Postby DetroitSkills » Nov 28th, '14, 00:22

shaneomac1 wrote:Thank god i didnt get a chance to buy the bundle this shit is whack haa i mean they could of least sent it out in bubble wrap to protect the mask . I did get the beanie and cd and its actually good quilty

its not protection the mask needed. the paint was bubbling and chipping.. thats probably because of they paint they used on the plastic.. or the temperature.. i havent heard anyone say the mask broke or anything of the sort.. i only see the paint issues and the dust.
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader

PreviousNext

Return to Eminem