The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

shadyxv bundle

All questions and discussions on Eminem to be found here.

Re: shadyxv bundle

Postby DetroitSkills » Nov 28th, '14, 00:22

SajN wrote:
Slim Cypher wrote:it's like wearing a fucking cone, when i wear it I look like a fucking elf.

Fuckin' lol'd

i missed that post... laughing so hard its hard to type rn fam
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby scrapig » Nov 28th, '14, 00:26

DetroitSkills wrote:
csw621 wrote:
scrapig wrote:You dont seem to know how this works. They get samples before they start selling them that they have to approve. Beacuse its shady recors thats selling them , you cant blame it on a factory in china.

Trust me i work with this stuff i consult companies about this. Paul or EM approved them before they started the production.

Uh huh... please go on...

this.. lol...

i can promise you eminem never seen the piece of shit masks, AND if he did it was before mass production... meaning it was probably top notch in quality... you have no case against shady records.. or even the factory, u shouldve known u werent getting a 1 of 1 made mask clown.. MASS produced in a rush = crap quality, its the same reason why many people dont buy brand new consoles the first few months to a year that they drop... use your brain fam.

why would they be in a hurry? you know anything about planning, sales and marketing? obviusly not.
i dont remember how many bundles they made, 1000? thats not mass production, its limited edition, and should be of good quality. you honestly dont know what you are talking about. im not gonna waste my buzz talking to you when u have no idea what you are talking about.
Kumbaya... kumbayaaaaaaaaaaaaa..... peace love and understanding is whats wrong with this world.
scrapig
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby DetroitSkills » Nov 28th, '14, 00:27

atleast i dont gotta shitty made mask and am crying about it bubba.
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby scrapig » Nov 28th, '14, 00:31

no, beacuse you couldnt afford one. it must be hard being a bum.
Kumbaya... kumbayaaaaaaaaaaaaa..... peace love and understanding is whats wrong with this world.
scrapig
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby DetroitSkills » Nov 28th, '14, 00:33

scrapig wrote:no, beacuse you couldnt afford one. it must be hard being a bum.

i actually have one, just not a shitty one fam

y u salty.
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby firebrand » Nov 28th, '14, 00:45

Its obviously a message to anybody stupid enough to buy this shit, they don't give a fuck about you but only your money. Unfortunately there will always be another mug to take your place when you stop buying it. I don't agree with them wallet raping the fans but hey even the pics of the good looking bundles looked too shit to pay for, if you couldn't tell you were being fleeced its your lookout. Maybe put the dusty mask on and inhale that shit
firebrand
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Slim Cypher » Nov 28th, '14, 04:00

You know guys, I've found peace with my items I've purchased from the bundle. I mean Eminem makes all these by hand one by one just like drax said, I mean he loves us so much. What other artists would spend there time crafting these works of art piece by piece ya know? I even wear my Shady XV Beanie at school and in public, I don't even care that everyone disses me about my cone and calls me a faggot ass elf, They are all just haters jealous of my swag ,right?
#Selfie
#Encorefam #Rosenfam ~Merry Christmas Hoes~
Slim Cypher
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby csw621 » Nov 28th, '14, 05:25

scrapig wrote:Attachment

Do you not know how to embed images or something?
#teamitaliansausage #Encorefam
Never hit someone unless you got a reason. If there ain't a reason, make one up and start swinging.
csw621
Soldier
Soldier

Postby ShadyNarcotic » Nov 28th, '14, 08:22

Have someone a high quality picture of both sheets?
ImageImage
ShadyNarcotic
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby SHADƎ » Nov 28th, '14, 15:03

scrapig wrote:The quality of the mask SUCKS big time. WTF EM? it cost 200$

dam the mask is shit. glad that i didn't buy one.
#SHADYXV #MMLP2
SHADƎ
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Jason M. » Nov 28th, '14, 15:36

You guys paid for that certificate, you know that, right?
Jason M.
Soldier
Soldier

Postby DetroitSkills » Nov 28th, '14, 15:55

Slim Cypher wrote:You know guys, I've found peace with my items I've purchased from the bundle. I mean Eminem makes all these by hand one by one just like drax said, I mean he loves us so much. What other artists would spend there time crafting these works of art piece by piece ya know? I even wear my Shady XV Beanie at school and in public, I don't even care that everyone disses me about my cone and calls me a faggot ass elf, They are all just haters jealous of my swag ,right?
#Selfie

im crine
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby SHADƎ » Nov 28th, '14, 17:21

Slim Cypher wrote:You know guys, I've found peace with my items I've purchased from the bundle. I mean Eminem makes all these by hand one by one just like drax said, I mean he loves us so much. What other artists would spend there time crafting these works of art piece by piece ya know? I even wear my Shady XV Beanie at school and in public, I don't even care that everyone disses me about my cone and calls me a faggot ass elf, They are all just haters jealous of my swag ,right?
#Selfie

#jealousofyaswag
#SHADYXV #MMLP2
SHADƎ
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Previous

Return to Eminem