The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Tyler The Creator says ShadyXV is ass

All questions and discussions on Eminem to be found here.

Re: Tyler The Creator says ShadyXV is ass

Postby yoda you can call me » Nov 29th, '14, 11:16

boonim wrote:
TheBoss123 wrote:
Yoda wrote:
So if you're not fucking with Ems flows on Shady XV he's surrounded by yes men?, K faggots.

Yoda knows.

I'm sure Eminem does what he wants, just because we don't necessarily like all of his decisions doesnt mean he just has people that ride his dick. I'm not a huge fan of all the flows on the album either but the presence of them doesnt equate to yes men.

This is true. If there is one thing we have learned from his albums, and as recently as MMLP2 and even Shady XV is that he knows what people are saying about him. In fact, he makes so many songs that address almost all of these criticisms.

This makes Tyler's comment that "someone who loves him should tell him" pretty ignorant.

Exactly.

Because they don't see or feel Em's creative vision it's somebody else's fault and the people that do vibe off it are automatic dick riding Stans. Plz climb out of your asses peeps
The Matrix Has You

Image Image Image
yoda you can call me
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby 4Corners » Nov 29th, '14, 16:22

csw621 wrote:
Chris_Provoke wrote:Sounds a lot like you don't.

4corners is that you

oh yeah...i create an alt account to agree with myself lol

maybe chris provoke or whateverjust agrees with me
4Corners
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Kill You » Nov 29th, '14, 17:52

Yoda schooling motherfuckers.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby JamaicanPattlez » Nov 29th, '14, 21:04

And that's his opinion, which he's entitled to.
Horsebot3K wrote:
Usernamesarehard wrote:My dick is going in your mouth whether you like it or not bipolar fuck boy.

JamaicanPattlez
Renegade
Renegade

Postby csw621 » Nov 29th, '14, 21:13

An opinion isn't an opinion if it's not fucking true, it's a lie. He's consistently on beat. His voice sounds amazing. He's completely sober, there are obviously things he can't judge well anymore. But to say he's off beat, or to say he sounded better when he was in rehab or when he was shouting everything exercising demons and shit just embarrasses us as a community.
#teamitaliansausage #Encorefam
Never hit someone unless you got a reason. If there ain't a reason, make one up and start swinging.
csw621
Soldier
Soldier

Postby icecube » Nov 30th, '14, 00:13

csw621 wrote:An opinion isn't an opinion if it's not fucking true, it's a lie. He's consistently on beat. His voice sounds amazing. He's completely sober, there are obviously things he can't judge well anymore. But to say he's off beat, or to say he sounded better when he was in rehab or when he was shouting everything exercising demons and shit just embarrasses us as a community.

Oh come on. This post should embarrass you and the community should be embarrassed by your post. How can an opinion be either true or un-true? An opinion is an opinion. Now all your doing is trying to push your beliefs onto someone else which makes you worse than the people you are attempting to attack.
icecube
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Kahleb » Nov 30th, '14, 00:55

He probably should've ran up in the studio with that mannequin
Singin' Bagpipes from Baghdad again
In his dad's drag draggin' a faggot in a Glad bag

Then Tyler would've given SHADYXV a 10/10
"I go to trshady, look how many hugs I get!"

"I murder a mime, one word at a time."
Kahleb
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby csw621 » Nov 30th, '14, 01:00

I didn't realize I was trying to attack someone, I was explaining the actions of the person our site is named after :unsure:

PS: Saying "i don't like coconut" when someone else does is definitely not the same as saying "em is off beat" when he isn't.
Never hit someone unless you got a reason. If there ain't a reason, make one up and start swinging.
csw621
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Zhadeix » Nov 30th, '14, 01:14

Meh, Tyler hasn't put out a good song ever imo, so I'm disregarding his opinion.
Tho I have to say that the dude is funny, love Loiter Squad.
Elision wrote:well no shit if it takes 41 minutes to download it's either being hosted from a remote african tribe hut with a string of floss connected to a tree outside for internet or it's not what it appears.

"Bitch I said that this mask ain't for hockey, hate Versace, Versace
I've got Münchausen by proxy
I'm making you sick don't pretend you can't hear me you deaf girl I said you was foxy"

#TeamMMLP #RosenbergSeason
Zhadeix
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby 4Corners » Nov 30th, '14, 03:07

I dont think i said anything about off beat but he sure as fuck aint riding the beat like Rap God or something like that where hes using a faster flow too.

Hes constantly raising and lowering his voice on most of XV, cramming as many words as possible (at times for the sake of rhyming), pauses here and there for a split second that throw off the flow to me, etc.

Go listen to Brainless, Groundhog Day, Baby, etc.......then his stuff here. Its a drastic difference.

For the record i like Shady XV aside from the beat is whatever and the last 30 sec or so before the acapella. I like Fine Line aside from the flow at times and the raising lowering and raising of the voice over and over. And i actually dont mind the fast spastic flow on Right For Me 2nd verse. 3rd verse ight too. Beat is nice and i actually dig the hook.

Just chill out on the fast flow word cramming Em. And dont over do the pauses here and there throughout the verse. It fucks with the overall flow of the verse.
4Corners
Soldier
Soldier

Postby csw621 » Nov 30th, '14, 03:52

Wow
csw621
Soldier
Soldier

Postby DetroitSkills » Nov 30th, '14, 03:56

4Corners wrote:I dont think i said anything about off beat but he sure as fuck aint riding the beat like Rap God or something like that where hes using a faster flow too.

Hes constantly raising and lowering his voice on most of XV, cramming as many words as possible (at times for the sake of rhyming), pauses here and there for a split second that throw off the flow to me, etc.

Go listen to Brainless, Groundhog Day, Baby, etc.......then his stuff here. Its a drastic difference.

For the record i like Shady XV aside from the beat is whatever and the last 30 sec or so before the acapella. I like Fine Line aside from the flow at times and the raising lowering and raising of the voice over and over. And i actually dont mind the fast spastic flow on Right For Me 2nd verse. 3rd verse ight too. Beat is nice and i actually dig the hook.

Just chill out on the fast flow word cramming Em. And dont over do the pauses here and there throughout the verse. It fucks with the overall flow of the verse.

write him a letter, bitch. it worked for stan.
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Chris_Provoke » Nov 30th, '14, 07:13

DetroitSkills wrote:
4Corners wrote:I dont think i said anything about off beat but he sure as fuck aint riding the beat like Rap God or something like that where hes using a faster flow too.

write him a letter, bitch. it worked for stan.

Calm down bro, csw asked for it so he's giving it to 'em. The majority of what he said if not all of it is true. More often than not, his voice jumps in and out of a steady volume, it comes from trying to cram too many words in a bar and it causes an offbeat flow. It's obvious it's not evident on ALL songs but it happens and it's easy to spot when it does. Everyone's entitled to their criticisms and above all, everyone SHOULD criticize and dissect, a fan who just Stans the fuck out of an artist and denies true criticisms that have actual evidence to back it is doing more harm than good. I read csw's post and cringe at the idea that this man actually believes in the things he says. People disagree with this sociopath and they're automatically alt accounts from the same person. Dude sounds like a crazy person.
Chris_Provoke
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby csw621 » Nov 30th, '14, 07:43

you sound ridiculous
csw621
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Dohc-Nyne » Nov 30th, '14, 08:02

And Tyler's opinion means??? Next!...
Dohc-Nyne
Soldier
Soldier

PreviousNext

Return to Eminem