The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Tyler The Creator says ShadyXV is ass

All questions and discussions on Eminem to be found here.

Re: Tyler The Creator says ShadyXV is ass

Postby Chris_Provoke » Nov 30th, '14, 08:31

Have you even read your posts?
Chris_Provoke
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby BronekPoland » Nov 30th, '14, 11:27

I haven't been logged in here for a long time, but was regurarly checking in each day. But seeing y'all dickriding Eminem made me restore my password and tell you something. Deep inside you realize that Eminem has lost something. I can agree that he is still sharp as a tuck in terms of his wordplay, lyrics, jokes etc. But he delivers worse and worse as the time moves forward. Stop denying that for fuck's sake, it's obvious and you are deaf if you can't hear it. And yes he is off the beat at times. I admit the possibility that he is just bored with his old self and is trying to experiment, to find his new self as an artist (well it is a characteristic for a great artists) but at the moment he is failing hard at it. And please, stop being such asslickers because guess what Shady camp is certainly coming here for the opinion on their work, as there is no better place in the whole internet to gain it. It is amazing how Em created the world of yes-men surrounding him, and I guess that is why he is lost in his music at this point.
BronekPoland
Soldier
Soldier

Postby yoda you can call me » Nov 30th, '14, 11:30

Nigga plz
The Matrix Has You

Image Image Image
yoda you can call me
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby firebrand » Nov 30th, '14, 12:09

BronekPoland wrote:I haven't been logged in here for a long time, but was regurarly checking in each day. But seeing y'all dickriding Eminem made me restore my password and tell you something. Deep inside you realize that Eminem has lost something. I can agree that he is still sharp as a tuck in terms of his wordplay, lyrics, jokes etc. But he delivers worse and worse as the time moves forward. Stop denying that for fuck's sake, it's obvious and you are deaf if you can't hear it. And yes he is off the beat at times. I admit the possibility that he is just bored with his old self and is trying to experiment, to find his new self as an artist (well it is a characteristic for a great artists) but at the moment he is failing hard at it. And please, stop being such asslickers because guess what Shady camp is certainly coming here for the opinion on their work, as there is no better place in the whole internet to gain it. It is amazing how Em created the world of yes-men surrounding him, and I guess that is why he is lost in his music at this point.

I agree to some extent, I think he's experimenting with the fast flows but totally lost the storytelling ability. Maybe as it progresses we'll eventually get the flow he's trying so hard at mixed with the storytelling and substance that used to come naturally. The other thing to consider is the production too, he's never gonna top what he did with dre if he's producing on his own or using these other shit producers. They hit the game hard with an almost perfect combination and sadly it could only go downhill from there.

I agree with Tyler too, but I wouldn't say the whole album is ass only like 80%
firebrand
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby King Bullet » Nov 30th, '14, 12:49

firebrand wrote:
BronekPoland wrote:I haven't been logged in here for a long time, but was regurarly checking in each day. But seeing y'all dickriding Eminem made me restore my password and tell you something. Deep inside you realize that Eminem has lost something. I can agree that he is still sharp as a tuck in terms of his wordplay, lyrics, jokes etc. But he delivers worse and worse as the time moves forward. Stop denying that for fuck's sake, it's obvious and you are deaf if you can't hear it. And yes he is off the beat at times. I admit the possibility that he is just bored with his old self and is trying to experiment, to find his new self as an artist (well it is a characteristic for a great artists) but at the moment he is failing hard at it. And please, stop being such asslickers because guess what Shady camp is certainly coming here for the opinion on their work, as there is no better place in the whole internet to gain it. It is amazing how Em created the world of yes-men surrounding him, and I guess that is why he is lost in his music at this point.

I agree to some extent, I think he's experimenting with the fast flows but totally lost the storytelling ability. Maybe as it progresses we'll eventually get the flow he's trying so hard at mixed with the storytelling and substance that used to come naturally. The other thing to consider is the production too, he's never gonna top what he did with dre if he's producing on his own or using these other shit producers. They hit the game hard with an almost perfect combination and sadly it could only go downhill from there.

your post was a fail as soon as I read ''totally lost the storytelling ability''...did you listen to the MMLP2 at all? Bad Guy and couple of other songs have a pretty brilliant fuckin' storytelling bro... :coffee:
At least I know that I don't know...question is: are you bozos smart enough to feel stupid?!-hope so!!!
King Bullet
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby firebrand » Nov 30th, '14, 13:05

King Bullet wrote:
firebrand wrote:

your post was a fail as soon as I read ''totally lost the storytelling ability''...did you listen to the MMLP2 at all? Bad Guy and couple of other songs have a pretty brilliant fuckin' storytelling bro... :coffee:

Yea he still has that ability cause its natural, those songs dont have the fast flow. I mean he loses it when he's doing the fast flow, we haven't heard him execute both at once
firebrand
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby 4Corners » Nov 30th, '14, 13:42

I think this material this year just caught me off guard.

To me since his comeback it seemed he kept gradually improving. HTS and MMLP2 were really dope for the most part. I mean MMLP2 had Bad Guy, Groundhog Day, Brainless, Rap God, Headlights, Baby, Evil Twin, etc. I was hyped as fuck for whatever Em was gonna do next.

Then we got to his 2014 features and i was slightly worried. But shit in 2012-2013 his features were shit (his features really aint been good since 2009-2010 imho),
4Corners
Soldier
Soldier

Postby kkaniff » Nov 30th, '14, 18:15

You want him to tell a story AND use the fast flow at the same time?
Why?!
Also, dude who logged on to drop your turd (BrolePoland), you suck.
Nobody cares about your opinion.
the fresh David Koresh
#KanyeLost
#GrandeGang
Stuck out like a sore thumb, so I gave them the finger
There is only one God, the Crippled Godd
All I have in this world is a pistol and a promise, a fist full of dollars, a list full of problems...
kkaniff
Soldier
Soldier

Postby csw621 » Nov 30th, '14, 18:23

These fuckers don't know what they want bro
#teamitaliansausage #Encorefam
Never hit someone unless you got a reason. If there ain't a reason, make one up and start swinging.
csw621
Soldier
Soldier

Postby firebrand » Nov 30th, '14, 20:18

kkaniff wrote:You want him to tell a story AND use the fast flow at the same time?
Why?!

I want it to make sense and link together, not necessarily a full blown story like Stan or anything that mighty but maybe some purpose to what is being said. It is impressive but like I said before, maybe now it seems like he's beginning to master the fast flow he can start concentrating on subject matter
firebrand
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Old Ghost » Nov 30th, '14, 20:27

tyler is an ass
MMLP>TES>SSLP>>>Relapse>>MMLP2>>>>>>>Recovery>Encore
Old Ghost
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby firebrand » Nov 30th, '14, 20:31

Menzo wrote:
firebrand wrote:
kkaniff wrote:You want him to tell a story AND use the fast flow at the same time?
Why?!

I want it to make sense and link together, not necessarily a full blown story like Stan or anything that mighty but maybe some purpose to what is being said. It is impressive but like I said before, maybe now it seems like he's beginning to master the fast flow he can start concentrating on subject matter

He's done that though, like on "Love Game" and all of "Headlights" is a story...and "Bad Guy".

Yea I suppose love game is an example of the fast flow and sticking to a subject, headlights doesn't really use the fast flow nor bad guy. But these are mmlp2, shadyxv doesn't have anything like that on there
firebrand
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby firebrand » Nov 30th, '14, 20:48

Menzo wrote:Yeah I know the latter two don't use fast flows, I feel ya breh

SXV isn't really a project I'd put under the microscope too much.

Yea I know, I can see why Tyler called it ass if you do compare it to mmlp2 but its not comparable cause its not a solo project and it's serving a different purpose. Anyway I'm looking forward to the next solo project based on how he's progressing
firebrand
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby 6PRDMD9 » Dec 1st, '14, 05:33

firebrand wrote:Yea I suppose love game is an example of the fast flow and sticking to a subject, headlights doesn't really use the fast flow nor bad guy. But these are mmlp2, shadyxv doesn't have anything like that on there

SHADYXV isn't an Eminem album therefore there's no need for him to try anything outside freestyle-y shit.
ImageImageImageImage
6PRDMD9
The Professor
The Professor

Postby csw621 » Dec 1st, '14, 07:24

Shady 1.0 wrote:NOTHING CAN STOP IT NOTHING CAN CHANGE IT
YOU BETTER JUST MAKE NEW LIVING ARRANGEMENTS

:facepalm

shady xv goat mixtape
#teamitaliansausage #Encorefam
Never hit someone unless you got a reason. If there ain't a reason, make one up and start swinging.
csw621
Soldier
Soldier

PreviousNext

Return to Eminem