The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

*One last hoorah for old time's sake*

All questions and discussions on Eminem to be found here.

Re: *One last hoorah for old time's sake*

Postby RapGOD » Dec 1st, '14, 00:21

The MMLP2 hype. Vmas night.
Batman trolling everyone.
The thread about Porter's MAKE SOME NOISE
RapGOD
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Dec 1st, '14, 00:24

sadboyz
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby smash » Dec 1st, '14, 01:01

Since nobody mentioned it, I gotta say the hype for We Made You was crazy. It was the first Em' single in years and it would be released on MTV, with the video. Everybody was going crazy about it, speculating on what would be the content of the song (since there was photos of Dre and 50 on the set of the video, people was thinking the song was about how Dre and 50 helped to "create" Eminem's persona and shit lol).

Then the shit dropped and everybody was confused. The whackness, the accent... There was so much shit for Em' to talk about: the state of hip hop, Proof... and he released a song basically about nothing that made absolutely no impact in the industry.

The anticipation for that song was awesome. The release of it was frustrating. Then people immediately started to anticipate the second single, 'cause "Em's second singles are always some serious shit".

Great times... lol
smash
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby csw621 » Dec 1st, '14, 01:29

Lol I love you guys
#teamitaliansausage #Encorefam
Never hit someone unless you got a reason. If there ain't a reason, make one up and start swinging.
csw621
Soldier
Soldier

Postby RFC1872 » Dec 1st, '14, 01:43

I lurked on here for almost seven years before making an account after MMLP2 was announced. I think that hype is my all time highlight for this site, but I do have fond memories of the 2007-2009 era strangely enough, this place was pretty barren but that wait for the often rumoured King Mathers album (and ultimately Relapse) was pretty cool. The build up to Relapse was a special time.

Going to really miss this place, thank you to the admin who have given their time to maintain the site over the years.
RFC1872
Soldier
Soldier

Postby EminemInsider » Dec 1st, '14, 01:44

smash wrote:Since nobody mentioned it, I gotta say the hype for We Made You was crazy. It was the first Em' single in years and it would be released on MTV, with the video. Everybody was going crazy about it, speculating on what would be the content of the song (since there was photos of Dre and 50 on the set of the video, people was thinking the song was about how Dre and 50 helped to "create" Eminem's persona and shit lol).

Then the shit dropped and everybody was confused. The whackness, the accent... There was so much shit for Em' to talk about: the state of hip hop, Proof... and he released a song basically about nothing that made absolutely no impact in the industry.

The anticipation for that song was awesome. The release of it was frustrating. Then people immediately started to anticipate the second single, 'cause "Em's second singles are always some serious shit".

Great times... lol

LOL @ any idiot being let down when Eminem's last album was fucking Encore. Relapse was an exciting time to be an Eminem fan. He had shed his plastic doughboy pill zombie frame and was rebooting the rhyme computer.
Canning: What will it say on your tombstone?
Charlie Sheen: Something dot com.

Canibus & Eminem Converse: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWB62t2_wJE
EminemInsider
Soldier
Soldier

Postby RFC1872 » Dec 1st, '14, 01:51

smash wrote:Since nobody mentioned it, I gotta say the hype for We Made You was crazy. It was the first Em' single in years and it would be released on MTV, with the video. Everybody was going crazy about it, speculating on what would be the content of the song (since there was photos of Dre and 50 on the set of the video, people was thinking the song was about how Dre and 50 helped to "create" Eminem's persona and shit lol).

Great times... lol

This place blew up when the 3AM music video dropped, and also when Beautiful first leaked. Those were the days. :'(
RFC1872
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Mr. Porter » Dec 1st, '14, 02:15

Remember the buzz when Crack A Bottle (initially leaked as Number One) first leaked. I wasn't here for that, but the internet buzz in general was awesome. And then, as others mentioned, theorizing what "We Made You" could possibly mean, with most of us expecting a serious song. Again, I wasn't here specifically for that stuff, but in other internet lands.
Mr. Porter
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Ku53v » Dec 1st, '14, 03:29

UofLCard wrote:
Interacting with people from all over the world
The hype of three album cycles (Recovery, MMLP2, XV)

This pretty much. This is the only forum ive felt I belong to :'(
Ku53v
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Furiouslamb3 » Dec 1st, '14, 03:57

I've lurked here for years, but by far my fondest memory was the announcement of "MMLP2". This forum kept my hype alive each and every second until it finally dropped - thank you TRShady. Thank you so much.
Furiouslamb3
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Emadyville » Dec 1st, '14, 05:12

every memory was a good memory :y:
Menzo wrote:Its cuz you're dope and Daddy Dubs. No one fucks with that

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby Apples » Dec 1st, '14, 05:36

Emadyville wrote:every memory was a good memory :y:

Except this one cause it's a bad memory.
Sometimes I feel like it's just me
sometimes I feel like I'm going crazy
but take a look at my family
cause the apple don't fall too far from the tree
Apples
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Dohc-Nyne » Dec 1st, '14, 07:10

Relapse… Relapse 2… There is no Relapse 2… Recovery… MMLP 2… Shady XV :wave:
Dohc-Nyne
Soldier
Soldier

Postby csw621 » Dec 1st, '14, 07:22

Dohc-Nyne wrote:Relapse… Relapse 2… There is no Relapse 2… Recovery… MMLP 2… Shady XV :wave:

#teamitaliansausage #Encorefam
Never hit someone unless you got a reason. If there ain't a reason, make one up and start swinging.
csw621
Soldier
Soldier

Postby slims » Dec 1st, '14, 09:06

Great times... lol

this.
slim shady, naughty rotten rhymer
- not an original sig but one from a different site I joined before this one.
slims
Renegade
Renegade

PreviousNext

Return to Eminem