The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Eminem is Getting Sued Again...

All questions and discussions on Eminem to be found here.

Eminem is Getting Sued Again...

Postby dedo » Aug 18th, '05, 08:19

Superstar rapper Eminem has been hit with a lawsuit by his aunt and uncle in an unusual claim filed in Macomb County Court, a lawyer confirmed with AllHipHop.com.
Jack and Betti Schmitt claim that they sold their Missouri home because the Detroit rapper wanted to maintain family ties. The lawsuit says that Eminem built the Schmitt’s a home and promised to pay them $100,000 per year.
The lawsuit further states that the rapper refuses to put the title in the Schmitt's name and that he has fallen short on his promise to pay them the $100,000.
The couple is seeking at least $25,000, as the Macomb County Circuit Court handles all civil cases involving at least that amount.
They are represented by Kevin Green, an attorney in Shelby Township, Michigan. Green confirmed the lawsuit with AllHipHop.com, but declined further comment.
The rapper recently cancelled his European leg of the "Anger Management 3" tour due to exhaustion and other related medical issues.
Interscope confirmed the rapper was being treated for various medical ailments, but none were specifically named.
Representatives for Eminem did not have comments as of press time
dedo
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Biertje? » Aug 21st, '05, 18:46

Em said it the best:

So tell me, what the hell is a fella to do?
For every million I make, another relative sues
Family fightin and fussin over who wants to invite me to supper
All the sudden, I got 90 some cousins (Hey it's me!)
A half-brother and sister who never seen me
or even bothered to call me until they saw me on TV
Now everybody's so happy and proud
I'm finally allowed to step foot in my girlfriend's house
"A beer a day, keeps the quaks away"
Biertje?
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby luv4em13 » Aug 22nd, '05, 18:41

yea it true, everybody want a piece of em, rather it b $$$$ or startin a beef.
luv4em13
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Return to Eminem