The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

everybodi callin Em racist...And Kanye West, is he?

All questions and discussions on Eminem to be found here.

everybodi callin Em racist...And Kanye West, is he?

Postby eminemcaparica » Aug 22nd, '05, 14:09

Kanye Goes to bat for
eminemcaparica
Role Model
Role Model

Postby j_shady » Aug 22nd, '05, 15:55

fo real, if you say something bad about a white person the world dont give a shit not even a bit, but when someone says bad about a black person then dammit the world goes into hysteria.
j_shady
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby eminemcaparica » Aug 22nd, '05, 19:17

word, that's what i'm talking about
eminemcaparica
Role Model
Role Model

Postby yoshi » Aug 22nd, '05, 19:36

j_shady wrote:fo real, if you say something bad about a white person the world dont give a shit not even a bit, but when someone says bad about a black person then dammit the world goes into hysteria.

true, but look: since Columbus discovered America in XV century, white people were cruel to black.. i'm talking about slavery and apartheid etc.. that's sick! segregation that bases on skin color, sex or anything is just nothing else than boundless foolishness.. (i'm talking about some special cases, like separate schools for black and white or discrimination in job etc.).. that's just my opinion and i don't want to hurt anybody, but i think, that white people are the last on earth to claim that they suffer from racism.. (i'm white if u want to know)
Maybe wrote:I'm so awesome, I don't mind looking desperate.

Chet wrote:Fuck House. If I wanted to watch a sarcastic person in the medical field, I would stalk Yoshi :8)
yoshi
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby eminemcaparica » Aug 22nd, '05, 19:48

yeee, but we all human no matter the race,and kanye west have no right to say bad about the white people, just like no white man or women have the right to say bad about black people.
and the humans kill animals...what, know the animals have the right to kill humans? man, i know that in the past there was a lot of racism, but that is past, now that the racism is almost over, y'all want to bring it back? c'mon man, i'm all anti-racist for the both sides.
eminemcaparica
Role Model
Role Model

Postby yoshi » Aug 22nd, '05, 19:55

i'm anti-racism too, but i don't like, when people do too much hype about such almost unimportant things.. he did it, he wrote this verse, Eminem wrote such shit too, and now it's over, he's apologized.. i don't think that Kanye wanted to insult white women..

Chet wrote:Fuck House. If I wanted to watch a sarcastic person in the medical field, I would stalk Yoshi :8)
yoshi
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby eminemcaparica » Aug 22nd, '05, 19:59

yo man, kanye west is my favourite rapper out of ShadyRecords/ Aftermath/G-Unit label. believe me, i was just saing to the ppl don't go hard on eminem, he got sued cus of that shit... and i know you don't think he should say bad of whith women, you are one of the coolest members of tr.shady
eminemcaparica
Role Model
Role Model

Postby yoshi » Aug 22nd, '05, 20:04

eminemcaparica wrote:you are one of the coolest members of tr.shady

wow, thanks *embarassed* ;)

yoshi
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Kirbee » Aug 22nd, '05, 20:49

i don't think he meant it to be offensive... i mean when O.J got big he dumped his black gf for a white girl.. alot of athletes creep on their wives with white women... in the end it comes down to whoever you're feeling, but i think Kanye was just stating a point... but whatever the issue he shouldn't have got pissed cause they edited his song, they didn't want that kind of heat to rise on their station from people taking the lyrics the wrong way

either ways they gave him an interview... he's just set in his ways and decided to have a bitch fit
Kirbee
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby B.A.D. » Aug 22nd, '05, 21:14

Its just a fucking song...

he didn't meant to be offensive...

and aboutr people goin hard at eminem, only two rappers cared about it
Benzino and other asshole from Def Jam
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

anti-racism

Postby braindamag00 » Aug 27th, '05, 22:41

i hate racism but all tha white against is in tha past. its over. now, ther is blacks who say stuff bout white people an white people who say stuff bout black people. i dont think its rite either way, but we cant let that bring either race down. kanye is an awesome rapper an so is em, they both say stuff that people may not like. but i kno em aint racist n i really doubt kanye meant to start nethin.
these shouldaz hold up so much they wont budge, i'll neva fall or fold up. evn if my colla bonez crush n crumble, i will neva slip or stumble
braindamag00
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Re: anti-racism

Postby eminemcaparica » Aug 27th, '05, 22:46

braindamag00 wrote:i hate racism but all tha white against is in tha past. its over. now, ther is blacks who say stuff bout white people an white people who say stuff bout black people. i dont think its rite either way, but we cant let that bring either race down. kanye is an awesome rapper an so is em, they both say stuff that people may not like. but i kno em aint racist n i really doubt kanye meant to start nethin.

i agree with you
eminemcaparica
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Prodigy10 » Sep 2nd, '05, 06:07

People need to stop making such a big deal ab nothing. Kanye isnt racist. He has the right to say what he wants, and that stupid station can edit out anything they want. People need to stop bitchn ab shit and just enjoy the fact that rap is the most beautiful thing on earth, and that freedom of expression is what makes it that.
Prodigy10
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby SkylZ » Sep 2nd, '05, 14:01

Prodigy10 wrote:People need to stop making such a big deal ab nothing. Kanye isnt racist. He has the right to say what he wants, and that stupid station can edit out anything they want. People need to stop bitchn ab shit and just enjoy the fact that rap is the most beautiful thing on earth, and that freedom of expression is what makes it that.

Hahaha :D :D :D
Word!
SkylZ
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby eminemcaparica » Sep 2nd, '05, 18:23

SkylZ wrote:
Prodigy10 wrote:People need to stop making such a big deal ab nothing. Kanye isnt racist. He has the right to say what he wants, and that stupid station can edit out anything they want. People need to stop bitchn ab shit and just enjoy the fact that rap is the most beautiful thing on earth, and that freedom of expression is what makes it that.

Hahaha :D :D :D
Word!

yee, i know, but everybodi made a big deal, when eminem said that racist shit.
eminemcaparica
Role Model
Role Model

Return to Eminem