The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Uncensored Em Songs That have Censored Parts

All questions and discussions on Eminem to be found here.

Postby TheWeirdoIsBack » Dec 23rd, '06, 15:57

invasions wrote:
TheWeirdoIsBack wrote:
Rob wrote:
Big-T wrote:oh yeah

And i no someone already said this about Just Like U by Bizarre (on D12 World) but yeah that has a few censored bits cant memba them all i fink he says something like:

You're ____ years old now, time to start fu*kin'

But sometimes it aint censored not sure mine is...

Probably an age thats under 16, therefore illegal.

He says:
"You're 8 years old, time to start fuckin'"
Other part thats censored is:
"If Auntie Denise is short 40 cent, make her get on the ground and ____ some more ____"
In actuality its supposed to be...
"If Auntie Denise is short 40 cent, make her get on the ground and suck some more dick"

Why is the Auntie Denise part censored? :unsure:

'Cause his son is 8, as mentioned above, and if Denise is his aunt, that would first of all make a lot of people mad, disgusted, offended, whatever, and second if his son heard it imagine what he'd feel having his dad tell him to make other family members suck his dick.
Props to BronekPoland for the siggy ^^
http://www.myspace.com/soulicidalfreek
TheWeirdoIsBack
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Prodeo » Dec 23rd, '06, 16:48

on encore: yellow brick road
at the end em says:
But it was I singled out a whole race and for that apologize
I was wrong cuz no matter what color a girl is she still a ____

Is this censored or is it left blank on purpose?
Prodeo
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby ShadyAngel » Dec 23rd, '06, 18:25

dno try loooking up the lyrics on google at different sites n stuff?
http://www.thefatkidstolemysocks.piczo.com
Emily RIP. x

only when the power of love overcomes the love of power will the world know peace - jimi hendrix
things without all remedy should be without regard, whats done is done. - william shakespear (Macbeth)
ShadyAngel
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Slimm » Dec 23rd, '06, 19:04

he says hoe. or ho i think, i dont know how to spell it but i mean whore
w o r l d p o l i c e a n d f r i e n d l y f i r e w o r l d p o l i c e a n d f r i e n d l y f i r e w o r l d p o l i c e a n d f r i e n d l y f i r e w o r l d p o l ic
Slimm
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Ethos » Dec 24th, '06, 00:10

FUCK!!!!!! In Hailie's Song he says Want Her!!!!!! How much you wanna bet. go to first post. I have reversed the parts that are censored and put them up for download to the fans.
Ethos
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Inzanity » Dec 24th, '06, 00:59

Syanied wrote:FUCK!!!!!! In Hailie's Song he says Want Her!!!!!! How much you wanna bet. go to first post. I have reversed the parts that are censored and put them up for download to the fans.

#1 y r u getting angry? #2 y r u swearing at me? #3 I figured it was "annulment" because that's wat it sounded like so don't have a fucking freak attack because I had it wrong Jesus Christ I was just making a suggestion as to wat I thought it was. Oh and #4 Don't say it wasn't directed at me because I'm the only 1 who suggested it was something other then "want her" and "abort her" oh and 1 last thing ANGER FUCKING MANAGMENT DUDE
Inzanity
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Ethos » Dec 24th, '06, 01:02

EmptyPromises wrote:
Syanied wrote:FUCK!!!!!! In Hailie's Song he says Want Her!!!!!! How much you wanna bet. go to first post. I have reversed the parts that are censored and put them up for download to the fans.

#1 y r u getting angry? #2 y r u swearing at me? #3 I figured it was "annulment" because that's wat it sounded like so don't have a fucking freak attack because I had it wrong Jesus Christ I was just making a suggestion as to wat I thought it was. Oh and #4 Don't say it wasn't directed at me because I'm the only 1 who suggested it was something other then "want her" and "abort her" oh and 1 last thing ANGER FUCKING MANAGMENT DUDE

lol. sorry bout that. i'll watch what i type next time. um..... but that was a good suggestion. now that i think aobut it. :p you take care. sorry for the way i acted.
Ethos
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Inzanity » Dec 24th, '06, 01:04

Syanied wrote:
EmptyPromises wrote:

lol. sorry bout that. i'll watch what i type next time. um..... but that was a good suggestion. now that i think aobut it. :p you take care. sorry for the way i acted.

lol. It's ok I forgive u.
Inzanity
Soldier
Soldier

Postby ShadyxOne » Dec 24th, '06, 01:19

im still gunna go with what i thought it was.. which was "abort" lol i think it sounds better, and he would want hailie to have a mom
ShadyxOne
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby embm » Dec 24th, '06, 04:40

for hailies song i like "run over" thats what i hear
embm
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Inzanity » Dec 24th, '06, 13:40

ShadyxOne wrote:im still gunna go with what i thought it was.. which was "abort" lol i think it sounds better, and he would want hailie to have a mom

embm wrote:for hailies song i like "run over" thats what i hear

:laughing: wow u guy's have proof that he say's want her and ur still gonna deny it that's hilarous
Inzanity
Soldier
Soldier

Postby ShadyAngel » Dec 24th, '06, 14:06

for christ sake peop;le shut up u all arguing over a SONG LYRIC

its christmas

get over it
http://www.thefatkidstolemysocks.piczo.com
Emily RIP. x

only when the power of love overcomes the love of power will the world know peace - jimi hendrix
things without all remedy should be without regard, whats done is done. - william shakespear (Macbeth)
ShadyAngel
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Ethos » Dec 24th, '06, 19:02

EmptyPromises wrote:
ShadyxOne wrote:im still gunna go with what i thought it was.. which was "abort" lol i think it sounds better, and he would want hailie to have a mom

embm wrote:for hailies song i like "run over" thats what i hear

:laughing: wow u guy's have proof that he say's want her and ur still gonna deny it that's hilarous

:laughing: that's freaking funny.
R.I.P. Nate D-O-Double G

Westside all day 'n night!!!
Ethos
Soldier
Soldier

Postby billybobt » Apr 12th, '07, 23:39

Sorry to resurrect this thread, but I've been looking for the completely unedited songs. Mostly [I'm Back, Marshall Mathers, and Kim]. But when I read this and found out that The Re-Up and a bunch others, I started looking for those with no luck. I know somebody [Makaveli] said he had all of them expect Hailie's Song.

Please help guys. I've been looking for the past couple of week non-stop.

[the links to the SendSpace on the first post, don't work]
billybobt
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Re: Uncensored Em Songs That have Censored Parts

Postby AJS2050 » Apr 13th, '07, 00:46

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDRDZnpcDx8

Hush Feat Nate Dogg & Eminem & D12 - Hush Is Comin
AJS2050
Band Leader
Band Leader

PreviousNext