The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Uncensored Em Songs That have Censored Parts

All questions and discussions on Eminem to be found here.

Postby Ethos » Nov 13th, '06, 02:56

BlaqReaper wrote:Are they censoring the words themselves or is the music industry doing? I mean burning flags isn't illegal so why censor it? In fact saying that you hope a president dead isn't even illegal, you just can't explicitly say you are going to kill him.

really i dont know.
i think it's them themselves because they don't want to start stuff with people.
R.I.P. Nate D-O-Double G

Westside all day 'n night!!!
Ethos
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Brihfl » Nov 13th, '06, 04:00

EmptyPromises wrote:
Brihfl wrote:MMLP- Remember Me
what was bleeped out it that song? cause I don't remeber anything being bleeped out in it

Sry, I was thinkin about the trench coat line and got it mistaken with the columbine line in I'm Back
Brihfl
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby ShadyGD26 » Nov 13th, '06, 04:47

^ yeah, i think interscope does it cuz they just don't wanna start shit.
even i thought the line about columbine was a little too much... at least at the time... some people could have really been offended

honestly I don't think the record gets up to Jimmy Iovine...an he goes nope can't say tht...cuz some one in the studio has to have a decent head on his shoulda'z if all the artists are fucked up (drunk,high...etc) cuz it's not like Slim an Co. were runnin round sayin shyt usin the First Admendment as a shield....either he took it out or the producer was like um nope....basically I think Em's more responsible then that kno wut I mean?
ShadyGD26
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Inzanity » Nov 13th, '06, 13:30

BlaqReaper wrote:Are they censoring the words themselves or is the music industry doing? I mean burning flags isn't illegal so why censor it? In fact saying that you hope a president dead isn't even illegal, you just can't explicitly say you are going to kill him.

Buring the American flag is illigal we can go to jail for treason if we do that that's y they censored it
Inzanity
Soldier
Soldier

Postby C-Game » Nov 13th, '06, 17:14

yo Empty thanks for pointin out some stuff
C-Game
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Inzanity » Nov 13th, '06, 17:48

cgame wrote:yo Empty thanks for pointin out some stuff

ur welcome :D
Inzanity
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Makaveli » Nov 13th, '06, 22:50

i got all the uncensored versions of all those songs except Hailie's Song. i'm guessin' that he does say "want her" tho. abort her don't sound right.
Makaveli
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Inzanity » Nov 13th, '06, 22:52

Makaveli wrote:i got all the uncensored versions of all those songs except Hailie's Song. i'm guessin' that he does say "want her" tho. abort her don't sound right.

can u upload them in download central? please!
Inzanity
Soldier
Soldier

Postby DurrtySouth » Nov 14th, '06, 09:40

yeah up them i have wanted these for ages
DurrtySouth
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby infinitesnowboy » Nov 14th, '06, 11:15

GAH i can't dl anything from there T.T

If only I spammed more in the past......

*sigh* :'(
infinitesnowboy
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Vejjie » Nov 14th, '06, 19:05

Makaveli wrote:i got all the uncensored versions of all those songs except Hailie's Song. i'm guessin' that he does say "want her" tho. abort her don't sound right.

Where did you get them?
I Am Whatever You Say I Am
Vejjie
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Shady555Green » Nov 14th, '06, 20:55

doesn't he edit out the word "raped" in Just Don't Give a Fuck? Cuz I got the explict CD of SSLP, and it says "went to gym in 8th grade, (censored) the womens swim team." just wondering...
Shady555Green
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Inzanity » Nov 15th, '06, 13:26

Shady555Green wrote:doesn't he edit out the word "raped" in Just Don't Give a Fuck? Cuz I got the explict CD of SSLP, and it says "went to gym in 8th grade, (censored) the womens swim team." just wondering...

on my CD he says it oh yea btw thanx for mentioning the sslp cause that reminds me of "My Name Is" the part where he says "My english teacher wanted to flunk me in junior high thanks alot next semister I'll be 35" he origionals says "My english teacher wanted to have sex with me in junior high the only problem was my english teacher was a guy" and also when he says "extra terrestrial running over padestrians in a space shit while their screaming at me let's just be friends" he origionally says "extra terrestial running over padestrians raping lesbians while their screaming at me let's just be friends"
Inzanity
Soldier
Soldier

Postby °[~CHR!$~]° » Nov 15th, '06, 13:36

wow never noticed that the uncensored songs was uncensored^^ :confusion:
i hope thats english^^..........
thx...for the info ;)
°[~CHR!$~]°
Addict
Addict

Postby BlaqReaper » Nov 16th, '06, 00:08

EmptyPromises wrote:Buring the American flag is illigal we can go to jail for treason if we do that that's y they censored it

Burning the American flag is not illegal. It's protected by the 1st amendment. It's distasteful, but it's perfectly legal. It's burning the draft card (to avoid the army) that is illegal.

http://www.pbs.org/jefferson/enlight/flag.htm
The Issue Before the Court:

Is the action of burning an American flag within the context of a public protest constitute "expressive conduct," an idea that falls under the freedom of speech protection of the First Amendment?

Supreme Court Ruling: The burning of the American flag is considered "symbolic speech" and is protected under the First Amendment.
BlaqReaper
Soldier
Soldier

PreviousNext

Return to Eminem