The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Something Every Eminem Fan Should Read (Poor Poor Marshall)

All questions and discussions on Eminem to be found here.

Something Every Eminem Fan Should Read (Poor Poor Marshall)

Postby Brihfl » Dec 7th, '06, 18:01

from rapbassement.com

"What is wrong with you people. Seriously. All people talk about on here is how fat Em is, how he stutters, how bad his music is, he's retiring, etc... Ya know what I've noticed? You are the worst fans in the world. You cry about Encore, even though that's a good album. Then you start making up all these consiracies about "why Em fell off". Even though he didn't. And I'm not just saying that because I'ma "groupie" (for the record, that's the STUPIDEST thing people say on here. Just cuz someone's a big fan doesn't mean that they want to suck Em's dick. Aren't you people the gay ones for always talking about kissing Em's ASS, or sucking his DICK???). What the fuck is with this shit about him smoking crack??? GOD! you people won't leave him alone will you. When he supposedly "retired", you were all crying for him to come back. Then he does with The Re-Up, and all I see on this forum is a million threads about "Jimmy Crack Corn" is a recycled track. Em is dope as hell on You Don't Know, and that song isn't good enough for you. He's somehow "wack" now. Yes, that's right, Eminem, the greatest rapper ever, has up and "lost" his talent. Gimme a fucken break. And so what if he studders sometimes? HOW THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN HE'S SMOKING CRACK????? Maybe you're the one who's on the crack, for even thinking that Em is on crack cuz he studders. IDIOTS!!!!!! I went to a Hip Hop event similar to Scribble Jam, earlier this year in my city. And there was this DOOOOPE beat boxer named Poizonus there. He ended winning the beat boxing competition. Well, a couple weeks later I was watching a show on Much Music called Music Is My Life. It was P talking about how he used to have a HUGE studdering problem. But he eventually overcame it somehow, I forget exactly how the show went. But that guy doesn't smoke crack. I used to studder, and I've taken less than 10 tokes of weed in my life. I never did no crack. Nor do I plan to. I might end up like Fergie Anyway, back to my point. Why are most of you even on this forum. All you do is bitch about Em's bandana, or Em's voice and how it changed. Or how bad his music is now. Faggots, if you don't like Eminem anymore and you just cum yourself to sleep over his The Slim Shady LP album, then get the fuck off the forum. And by the way, just because that video shows Eminem writing to the JCC beat, doesn't neccesarely mean that those are the lyrics on the song on The Re-Up. Maybe just the beat is "recycled". Ever think about that. And even if Jimmy Crack Corn is 2 years old. WHO GIVES A FUCK! You want Em to come back with new music and when he does you complain about his interviews, his bandana, how old the songs are, how fat he is, etc... I say poor, poor Marshall, because he has to have "fans" like you losers who can't just be happy he's making new music. And if you don't like it, don't fucken make up shit saying he lost his talent. Im not a Jay-Z fan, for example, so guess what, I don't go on Jay-Z websites. You guys are pathetic.

One more thing about Jimmy Crack Corn. Maybe the song is 2 years old, so what? I wrote a song in the summer of 2005 and recorded it. Then a year later, I re-recorded it. Doesn't mean I can't come up with new ideas. Just means I wanted to revamp the song and it turned out way doper than it was last year.

You people are pathetic!!!!!!!!

Poor, poor Marshall. Apparently he can't do anything right anymore

I still think he's dope though!!!!!!!"

^100% agree with everything this person said
Brihfl
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Re: Something Every Eminem Fan Should Read (Poor Poor Marsha

Postby °[~CHR!$~]° » Dec 7th, '06, 18:14

Brihfl wrote:from rapbassement.com

One more thing about Jimmy Crack Corn. Maybe the song is 2 years old, so what? I wrote a song in the summer of 2005 and recorded it. Then a year later, I re-recorded it. Doesn't mean I can't come up with new ideas. Just means I wanted to revamp the song and it turned out way doper than it was last year.

thats why the record called the re up.....!!!!
many remixes were re-recorded....so its the re up of old song
and i never thought of eminem be too fat.....
i think eminem is a motherfuckin genius....i bet he knew the fact that he wanted to 're up' old tracks...ya all know what im talkin bout!!!!!
and of every shady part one song like
D12:pistol,pistol
eminem:shake that,smack that
50:ski mask way
obie:cry now

ya all know what i mean!!!
°[~CHR!$~]°
Addict
Addict

Postby vermin » Dec 7th, '06, 18:26

yeah, i know the no apologies is a re-recorded song but if a song is hot, who cares about it? a lot of fans should, just sit back, relax, and enjoy his new music. but I guess Em doesn't give a fuck about what they talkin. he's just doin his thing, and that's right! :smoking:
vermin
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Jay-19 » Dec 7th, '06, 18:30

So motherfucking true. :angry:

I just can't say anymore than it's just true as hell.
Kickin' Incredibly Dope Shit
Jay-19
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby AspirinE » Dec 7th, '06, 18:44

too much feelings caught.

seriously, some people really need to get that sand out of their vaginas.
AspirinE
Django
Django

Postby TRshady » Dec 7th, '06, 18:51

People expect far too much from Eminem and are never satisfied.
TRshady
Government
Government

Postby Curious » Dec 7th, '06, 19:09

^lmao

i still reserve my right to say that Em's bandana looks stupid when it does :smoking:
Curious
Renegade
Renegade

Postby yoshi » Dec 7th, '06, 19:13

Curious wrote:^lmao

i still reserve my right to say that Em's bandana looks stupid when it does :smoking:

EMINEM HATER!!! :angry:
Maybe wrote:I'm so awesome, I don't mind looking desperate.

Chet wrote:Fuck House. If I wanted to watch a sarcastic person in the medical field, I would stalk Yoshi :8)
yoshi
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Curious » Dec 7th, '06, 19:18

yoshi wrote:

n i think he looked fat on trl :shifty:
Curious
Renegade
Renegade

Postby °[~CHR!$~]° » Dec 7th, '06, 19:21

Curious wrote:
yoshi wrote:

dont go to far..... :angry: ;)
°[~CHR!$~]°
Addict
Addict

Postby yoshi » Dec 7th, '06, 19:24

Curious wrote:

*calls SGS - Special Groupie Squad - to exterminate Curious* :shifty:

Chet wrote:Fuck House. If I wanted to watch a sarcastic person in the medical field, I would stalk Yoshi :8)
yoshi
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Curious » Dec 7th, '06, 19:30

em50inem wrote:
Curious wrote:
yoshi wrote:

dont go to far..... :angry: ;)

well, if u say so - i was gonna say that the re-up SUCKS but ok :shifty:
Curious
Renegade
Renegade

Postby yoshi » Dec 7th, '06, 19:36

G_killa wrote:
i thought we was gettin rid of the groupies ....now you got a squad? :(

"you"? i just snitched on Curious.. :shifty: lmao

yoshi
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby NoLimitWordz » Dec 7th, '06, 21:10

danigantt wrote:
ASP wrote:too much feelings caught.

seriously, some people really need to get that sand out of their vaginas.

checks vagina for sand....

lmao....but yeah every tries to always pick him apart....i mean i didnt think encore was the greatest either for him but i still liked it more than alot of other shit that other artists put out...just like the other dude said everyone expects way too much out of him every time he puts something out

nope. i'm all clean this time. :thumbsup: :D
NoLimitWordz
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Rae » Dec 7th, '06, 21:36

i agree with that!

i wanna b friends with tha person whe wrote that ... lmao :)
screename on Zune Social - HispanicLUVER

I drink more than you, I party harder than you do, And my car is faster than yours too! RAWWRR!

www.myspace.com/harleyquinn667 <--- add me
Rae
Soldier
Soldier

Next

Return to Eminem