The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Something Every Eminem Fan Should Read (Poor Poor Marshall)

All questions and discussions on Eminem to be found here.

Postby TiFFany08 » Dec 8th, '06, 00:06

i agree with that all the way
TiFFany08
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Brihfl » Dec 8th, '06, 02:29

ASP wrote:too much feelings caught.

seriously, some people really need to get that sand out of their vaginas.

I know, think people were too busy hating encore and skipped 'Never Enough'
Brihfl
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby B.A.D. » Dec 8th, '06, 03:11

awh shit

I've never hated on Eminem..
but as "fans" we have the right to say our opinion on him and all the shady aftermath camp, being good or bad, when we say he didn't went good enough on Encore, we don't mean we hate eminem, is just that we think that album wasn't as hot as the others. That's just people opinion, and as a Big Eminem "fan" I have to respect what others say about him, and guess what, i don't think Slim shady gives a fuck about what 30 people on a forum think about him, cuz there are more than 5 million people that just dont say shit about him. But we ain't hating on him, again we just say what we like and what we don't like, and do what he does we will always look out for his new shit, being bad or good, we all going to like it in the bottom of us, so don't say we are eminem haters. We are just givin our opinion about him cuz we have the right to do it.

Oh, by the way... FACK is my second eminem's favourite track...so i personaly don't think that I am a Slim shady hater.
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Postby ShadyGD26 » Dec 8th, '06, 03:53

he's an artist he does the music for himself an the only reason I would pick some things apart is cuz u guyz are eminem listeners an u would kno what I'm talkin bout....so I don't sound like some crazy psycho when I say wow he was shook on TRL....

I'm not bein a bad person....tht was my first impression excuse me for sharing my thoughts with the rest of the forum....I thought thts what its for....what kind of forum would it be if everything was like:

Fag8927498734 said: I love EMINEM!!!!!!!!!!! :flowers:

SHadydogg8e33 said: I agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dog:

Eminemmachine said: ME 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :giggle:

Eminemladygirlx said: I think he looked so hot on TRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :guitar:

Mathers,Marshal said: Ya he's really in shape :dumbell:

MAN69BiCurious said: I want to get him alone lol :slut:

tht would be so gay...we should be able to not sugar coat an bs everything to suck up to Eminem...if I hate one of his songs I should be able to say it without bein called a bad fan....an orderd to leave the site...thts fucked up

^^an thts why I don't 100% agree with what the author said...but if people are takin it over the top an purely hatin him...then ok...but it sounds to me he's over-reactin
ShadyGD26
Soldier
Soldier

Postby AspirinE » Dec 8th, '06, 06:19

ShadyGD26 wrote:he's an artist he does the music for himself an the only reason I would pick some things apart is cuz u guyz are eminem listeners an u would kno what I'm talkin bout....so I don't sound like some crazy psycho when I say wow he was shook on TRL....

I'm not bein a bad person....tht was my first impression excuse me for sharing my thoughts with the rest of the forum....I thought thts what its for....what kind of forum would it be if everything was like:

Fag8927498734 said: I love EMINEM!!!!!!!!!!! :flowers:

SHadydogg8e33 said: I agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dog:

Eminemmachine said: ME 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :giggle:

Eminemladygirlx said: I think he looked so hot on TRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :guitar:

Mathers,Marshal said: Ya he's really in shape :dumbell:

MAN69BiCurious said: I want to get him alone lol :slut:

tht would be so gay...we should be able to not sugar coat an bs everything to suck up to Eminem...if I hate one of his songs I should be able to say it without bein called a bad fan....an orderd to leave the site...thts fucked up

^^an thts why I don't 100% agree with what the author said...but if people are takin it over the top an purely hatin him...then ok...but it sounds to me he's over-reactin

Bravo.

100% agree.

The stans really catch to much feelings, its like it hurts them emotionally, and they start overanalising what ur saying as ur opinion and naggging about it just coz their opinion =/= your opinion.
AspirinE
Django
Django

Postby allison » Dec 8th, '06, 07:52

Agreed on RapBasement, and I still do! Nice one!
Cracks me up that a few of the people who disagreed with this sentiment, and decided from a couple short interviews that he, (and this is just a few of the things I can remember people writing afterwards) was so fucked he couldnt function/was suffering from the long term effects of habitual drug use/stuttered-spoke incoherently/smokes crack/fell off/acted ridiculously/looked fat and disgusting/didnt dress appropriately/was going to die from his usage, come back at anyone on the other side of the argument with the, "omgz, now youre the one over-analyzing it!" shit.

oookay.
allison
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby 4D » Dec 8th, '06, 10:34

The guy has a point, even if he is getting a little too excited about it. It`s very frustrating when you come one here sometimes, say something positive about a song or something, then the usual suspects come in shouting groupie and whatever. If it's okay to shred him for one thing, it should be okay to idolise him for something else.

People went way, way over the top with the Fack criticisms and Encore reviews. Fair enough, not Eminems best work, but, I still think Fack is a hilarious track and Encore is a very good album.

I also agree with ShadyGD26's post, a good response.

The word Groupie, should be outlawed from the site, that`s all i`m saying. It's derogative to fans tryin to appreciate their favourite artist.
.......http://www.forum.trshady.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=34661......
^^Read The Download Section Rules!!^^
4D
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby AspirinE » Dec 8th, '06, 13:26

allison wrote:Agreed on RapBasement, and I still do! Nice one!
Cracks me up that a few of the people who disagreed with this sentiment, and decided from a couple short interviews that he, (and this is just a few of the things I can remember people writing afterwards) was so fucked he couldnt function/was suffering from the long term effects of habitual drug use/stuttered-spoke incoherently/smokes crack/fell off/acted ridiculously/looked fat and disgusting/didnt dress appropriately/was going to die from his usage, come back at anyone on the other side of the argument with the, "omgz, now youre the one over-analyzing it!" shit.

oookay.

oh for gods sake.

I wrote one post on rap basement saying "IT MIGHT BE" the death of him.

its my opinion, and yes, your all overanalising a simple a statement, seems like ur gonna cry or something, get over it.

Some of the idiots on that board took it too far though.
AspirinE
Django
Django

Postby TRshady » Dec 8th, '06, 13:40

I'd much rather have 'groupies' then haters on a forum, at least things remain positive.
Of course, a 100 replies to a thread by underage females saying how they want to be Eminems wife is an extreme but I've said on many occasions how much I'd like to place my testicles in Beyonces mouth ... and that doesn't make me a groupie.
TRshady
Government
Government

Postby AspirinE » Dec 8th, '06, 13:47

G_killa wrote:*******************OMFG GOD NEWS FLASH****************

To all those who actually thought this was a forum (a place of discusion) YOU WAS WRONG its a EMINEM forum apparently meaning you cant say ANYTHING negative about eminem :roll: alot of people needa grow up. ive not seen someone on here just hate hate hate on eminem but thats how you guys react to someone saying 1 bad thing. at the end of it being a fan is more than picking out positives and agreein with everythin the artist does

god damn it, im even tired of explaining that. Thanx killa.
AspirinE
Django
Django

Postby shady24/7 » Dec 8th, '06, 18:34

i a gree that there is alot of fans keep bitching about eminem

but for me he is the best rapper in the world and there is nothing wrong with him and i will never change my opinion coz the man is a genious and he is a great artist who made a difference , and it is impossible for other rappers to compete with him
These shoulders hold up so much
They won't budge, I'll never fall or fold up
even if my collar bones crush
or crumble, I will never slip or stumble
shady24/7
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby J Rmix » Dec 9th, '06, 04:14

G_killa wrote:
danigantt wrote:
G_killa wrote: ive not seen someone on here just hate hate hate on eminem

:shifty: :whistle:

:laughing: i love me. :happy:

you need to read my thoughts on re up and old eminem :whistle:

:smoking:
J Rmix
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Santa Claus » Dec 9th, '06, 15:20

G_killa wrote:the post practicly implys that your saying it to me ...if not cool ....il tell santa not to shit in your cereal this year.

Too late I'm already on my way..

ho ho ho ho aho hoo hoo.
Santa Claus
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Le Tunisien » Dec 9th, '06, 16:09

me,personally i just dont give a fuck about the song if its re recrded or not,i just listen eminem's new music...so i dont care and i think eminem dont give a fuck too!!!!?!
Le Tunisien
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Curious » Dec 9th, '06, 22:59

G_killa wrote:*******************OMFG GOD NEWS FLASH****************

To all those who actually thought this was a forum (a place of discusion) YOU WAS WRONG its a EMINEM forum apparently meaning you cant say ANYTHING negative about eminem :roll: alot of people needa grow up. ive not seen someone on here just hate hate hate on eminem but thats how you guys react to someone saying 1 bad thing. at the end of it being a fan is more than picking out positives and agreein with everythin the artist does

exactly, being a fan also means 2 give constructive criticism when needed - but if criticizing is all u can do then u should probably consider whether u should find another "idol"...
Curious
Renegade
Renegade

PreviousNext

Return to Eminem